Thong Stories Thread

Meganfoxfan

Damn. That’s tough dude. I don’t blame you for saying no. It’s tough when you’re at school, you don’t wanna risk she’d tell her bffs and then everyone would know, that’s not a risk I would take. It’s cool she was so open about the conversation, and even enthusiastic about you trying one on, if you guys were in college or something I woulda made it into a bet, like if you beat me in ping pong I’ll wear one to a movie but if I win ________ etc.

Moonwatcher

A friend of mine admitted that she wears nothing else than thongs. We talked a lot about underwear and she always said: "thongs are the best underwear...you don't feel them...it's like wearing nothing". One day she said, that she tried to convince other girls! Anyway, we had a funny conversation today. We joked around about silly comic boxer briefs for man and she said: boxer briefs are so comfy for sleeping, i always steal them from my boyfriend. And i said: too bad, we can't steal your underwear and go to bed. we both laughed. I said something like: yeah..men need more fabric, but for girls, thongs are the best! She responded: yes they are, and women are immune against that wedgie feeling of having some fabric between your cheeks. Very hot!
Reminds me of a Baywatch episode where Pam Anderson's character CJ tells her boyfriend that his underwear makes great shorts, and she was wearing a pair of his boxer shorts as outerwear at the time. As always Pam looked good.
Can't help but wonder though whether she wore any panties under them!

ElPajarito

Several years ago I was on a fitness site/forum. One of the female posters added me as a friend and asked if I had Snapchat, which I did at the time. I assume she added me b/c of a compliment or thumbs up on one of her progress posts. She posted fairly routine snapchats but she sent me several pics in her thong/underwear. She was roughly 38-44, curvy. I never asked for photos or anything. I even told her I had a gf. She ended up sending a few more and then disappeared. It was really random but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

Gold

This one I still can’t really believe it happened hahaha. So I was at my friends house and we were playing a board game and everyone was sitting on the carpet. His girlfriend was wearing these low rise dark blue jeans and a tight black sweater

Everytime she moved, her sweater would ride up and I could see her black thong. I was sitting next to her so everytime she went to make a move on the board game, she would bend forward and her thong was practically right in my face. So near the end I decided “fuck it, I’m taking a picture this is way too hot” and I did just that!

The girl said nothing but another one of my friends saw me do it and burst out laughing. I left shortly after that but I have a feeling that friend told everyone what happened after I left

The reason I think that is because the next time I see this girl and her boyfriend, they keep looking at me, almost as if to test if i am going to stare at her ass again. I caught on to their fishy behaviour quickly so I just didn’t pay this girl any attention so she wouldn’t feel awkward

At one point, the girl is sitting between me and her boyfriend on the couch and she sits forward all the sudden and says “babe can you rub my back?” To her boyfriend and he agreed. The whole time they’re saying this o can tell they’re both looking at me out of the corner of my eye

I was playing video games so I glanced quickly and kept playing but holy smokes. They were clearly trying to bait me into taking another picture so they could catch me red handed. But I was already on to them hahaha

Anyway, you guys want to hear the good part! Once her boyfriend started rubbing her back, he seemingly purposely lifted her white shirt and she had like 8 inches of her bright purple thong showing!!! Her jeans were about halfway down her ass, like she pulled them down on purpose and she had really hiked her thong up her ass

Definitely one of those moments where I had to double take and make sure I wasn’t seeing things. Has a girl ever tried to bait you into looking at her whaletail?

Gold

Really hot story from back when I was in high school. This one girl always wore low rise jeans and a thong, never saw her wear panties even once. After a while though, she caught on to me CONSTANTLY starring at her ass hahaha. To the point where when I’d walk in the room she’d look at me and pull her shirt down hahaha, I was definitely not very sneaky but I mean don’t dress like that if you don’t want people to look hahaha

So we’re all drinking at a friends house and she’s sitting on the ground and I’m on the couch. This was the first time I had seen this from her but she had a lot of her buttcrack showing! It was always a thong slip cause she typically wore her thongs pretty high. Just as I was admiring her buttcrack she turned around and looked right at me, like she had eyes in the back of her head hahaha. She caught me starring really bad this time hahaha so I just didn’t even try to look away. I thought “fuck it, she saw me. May as well enjoy the show”

as she glared at me she reached back to pull up her pants but she accidentally grabbed her black g-string and pulled it up super high and basically gave herself a wedgie

she went bright red hahaha and then stood up and pulled her pants up. For the rest of the night that black g-string was on display

spacecrate

So at work theirs this older lady with a nice fat ass, ive always stare at it to see if I can catch some thong lines
Today I was talking to her and I was saying how I spent $1300 on something and she said " Wow with all that money, I can go buy a bunch of thongs " Instant boner right there, I reply and said hell yeah, what else and she reply " lingerie " I was like from Victoria secret and she said yes, we joked about taking her.

Im going to ask for her number next time I see her, she had to go back from her break but damn was I hard, I was walking like that too haha.

0690anon

In my company we all work from home, there is this hot colleague I have with whom I have felt attracted since the first time I met her. We tslk a lot for work and I noticed she flirted with me from time to time. Last week we were working on the same project for a client and it was getting too complicsted because we both needed stuff from each other all the time she jokingly said she should come over so we could get it done faster and I just agreed. When she arrived I got very aroused really fast, she was wearing a kind off see through white blouse with a black lave bra under and a sexy skirt.

We ordered food around 10 pm and I opened a bottle of wine. Around 12 am the wine bottle was empty and suddenly she got up moved my chair and sat on top of me. We had amazing sex and went to sleep. Next morning we woke up early to finish the proposal for the client, I was wearing just some swestpants and a tshirt and she had just her see through blouse and her black thong it was a little distracting but she said no more sex until it is done and sent.

Around 1 pm she ordered a pizza and when it arrived she asked me to get it and as a joke I said why dont you get it and she looked at me and pointed at her clearly visible nips. I laughed and dared her to do it and she just walked to the door si I ran and sat in a chair near to enjoy what was about to happen.

She opened the door and the guy began to say this is your... And lost his speach and couldnvt stop staring at her nips and thong he tried to look away but could t resist. She just grabbed the food form him and turned around and walked to a table to leave the food there, the guy didnt took his eyes from her ass and thong, then she walked back to the Door and asked how much she had to pay the guys hands trembled and wasnt able to read the price, he even got his hands up to his chest hight to try and read but could t stop trembling and staring to her nips she walked closer to him and read on the receipt.

Then she walked away again to get her purse to pay and show off her ass further. She pulled some money out and walked back when she was almost by the Door the money "fell" to the floor so she turned around and bent over to pick it up. She then gave him the money for the pizza and told him I hope you enjoy the great tip I just gave you and closed the Door.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy01

In my company we all work from home, there is this hot colleague I have with whom I have felt attracted since the first time I met her. We tslk a lot for work and I noticed she flirted with me from time to time. Last week we were working on the same project for a client and it was getting too complicsted because we both needed stuff from each other all the time she jokingly said she should come over so we could get it done faster and I just agreed. When she arrived I got very aroused really fast, she was wearing a kind off see through white blouse with a black lave bra under and a sexy skirt.

We ordered food around 10 pm and I opened a bottle of wine. Around 12 am the wine bottle was empty and suddenly she got up moved my chair and sat on top of me. We had amazing sex and went to sleep. Next morning we woke up early to finish the proposal for the client, I was wearing just some swestpants and a tshirt and she had just her see through blouse and her black thong it was a little distracting but she said no more sex until it is done and sent.

Around 1 pm she ordered a pizza and when it arrived she asked me to get it and as a joke I said why dont you get it and she looked at me and pointed at her clearly visible nips. I laughed and dared her to do it and she just walked to the door si I ran and sat in a chair near to enjoy what was about to happen.

She opened the door and the guy began to say this is your... And lost his speach and couldnvt stop staring at her nips and thong he tried to look away but could t resist. She just grabbed the food form him and turned around and walked to a table to leave the food there, the guy didnt took his eyes from her ass and thong, then she walked back to the Door and asked how much she had to pay the guys hands trembled and wasnt able to read the price, he even got his hands up to his chest hight to try and read but could t stop trembling and staring to her nips she walked closer to him and read on the receipt.

Then she walked away again to get her purse to pay and show off her ass further. She pulled some money out and walked back when she was almost by the Door the money "fell" to the floor so she turned around and bent over to pick it up. She then gave him the money for the pizza and told him I hope you enjoy the great tip I just gave you and closed the Door.
Wow, that is insanely hot :love:! If I was the pizza guy, I definitely would have been pitching a tent!

ElPajarito

So, I had completely forgotten about this convo I had with a female poster on a sports forum I used to visit. We talked a lot about working out and diet. She was really cool, but this was very unexpected in a good way. Now, I know thong isn't mentioned outright BUT being that she was a fitness enthusiast. I would say 99% of chicks I've met who are into fitness are thong wearers, it's not far-fetched to assume she's referring to her thong underwear and she was being modest in the message. Great visual, either way. The topic was sparked by me simply mentioning that my clothes were fitting better after some successful dieting.

Aleks88

Gather round for another awkward story from Scott about one of the many wardrobe mishaps of his wife, Dawn.

First, some back story on the relationship between me and the outfits Dawn wears. When we're at home, Dawn will wear just about anything my heart desires. It is an amazing perk of the relationship. Some examples of the crazy outfits Dawn will wear at home for me...

Let's analyze what we have here.
  • Yoga pants + panty lines + lace tube bra thing? (I'm a panty expert - not a bra expert) Check.
  • Backwards G-string? Check.
  • Completely sheer dress that should only be worn with a slip? Check.
  • Leggings + lace full backs + see through crop top thing? Check.

Oh, how could I forget...

• Thongs & g-strings over PJs? Check.

So, as you can see, Dawn wears some pretty weird (albeit stupid sexy) outfits at home. Any who, to the awkward story.

In order to tell this story, we need to go over the Categories of Whale Tails.

Category 0 - Nothing to see here

Category 1 - There is something there... but you don't quite know what. Without a confirmable pantyline, things could go either way.

Category 2 - You can barely see skin under the waistband on at least one side.

Category 3 - You can clearly see skin under both sides of the of the trunk of the thong or G-string. Most whale tails never get past this point. Note: If a G-string exceeds 3 fingers it total height between the waistband and the paralleling overlaid garment, it is most likely a Category 4.

Category 4 - Here you clearly see the base of the thong or the thong or G-string disappear into butt cheek. This disappearance needs to happen between the waistband of the thong or G-string and the horizon of the overlaying garment.

Category 5 - If the thong or G-string is a Category 4 but the exposed waistband passes the hips, you've got a Category 5 on your hands.

Category 6 - "You're drunk, Thong, go home." You know it when you see it.

Alright, to the story. The kids are out in the front yard and having a good time. We can leave them out front alone but we'll go check on them and hang for a bit every 15 minutes or so. Dawn is wearing this large pair of plaid PJ bottoms that simple do not fit her anymore and were too damn big. Hell, they never fit her. They were a gift from her mom the day our second kid was born and were meant to be comfy. On this day, she let me pick out the undies but she got to pick everything else. So this awkward story is really all her fault. She picks this god ugly pair of PJs and I go with whatever G-string was a the top of the panty pile. This combination was volatile. I've got a picture of what could be the very outfit.

So Dawn runs out to check on the kids and helps them move something. In the process, her PJs lower and her G-string defied the laws of gravity. It was comical. Her pants were still on her, but just barely. They, unlike the G-string, were succumbing to gravity. We have a full blown Category 6 whale tail on our hands. Simultaneously, our awesome neighbors come home. The entrance to their house is about 6 feet away from where Dawn was at the time. I'm not 100% sure they saw what was effectively Dawn's PJs falling down revealing a proud G-string, but my guess is they sure did.
I'm often between category 2 or 3

ElPajarito

This story popped into my head because I recently got a massage, but several years ago, I went to a local massage studio and got paired with a massage therapist who, to this day, was the best I've ever had. She was in her early 30s, Hispanic, and very friendly but professional. She was the most thorough therapist, and I would come in 1-2x a week.

This was when I started working out with heavy weights and was getting into really good shape. I came in with lower back tightness after a heavy lift, accompanied by some muscle knots that ran through my hip. When I told her this, she asked me to point out on her where the discomfort was coming from. As I said, she was very detailed and thorough so I didn't think much of it.

She turned and faced the wall. She was wearing their standard company t-shirt and would always wear these stretchy black pants, which were really thin. But being very dimly lit, I never noticed a VTL.

I pressed on her lower back where my tightness began and ran my thumb over the top of her glutes to her hip. When I did so, I felt a very obvious and pronounced thong-line when my finger went over toward her hip. It was one of those heart-skip-a-beat moments because I wasn't expecting that.

Unfortunately, she moved back to her hometown and started her own business. But that was one of the best memories I had besides her outstanding massage work.

ElPajarito

I didn’t post this one bc I didn’t think it was that great due to not seeing any female in their thong but looking back it was quite hot.

it was summer 2012 and I went to a pool party cookout with my friends. The hosts were a Venezuelan couple (mid 30s). As we were hanging out, drinking, and swimming I asked about the bathroom situation. The host told me just to go back to her apartment, and I also asked about grabbing another towel and she said no problem.

I went to pee and when I was finished I realized she didn’t say where the towels were, so I had to start searching drawers. I got to one of the drawers and it was her underwear. There were some amazing string bikini underwear and a ton of silky, stringy, triangle thongs (which with her body type, would’ve looked amazing). I didn’t want to linger but I did take a browse and then finally found some towels in the drawer over.

spacecrate

a couple weeks ago I was getting some drinks from a 7-11 and this girl rush to get in front of me, as she was waiting in line she dropped her phone and when she bent down you could see her lime green thong through her white yoga pants... I wish I could be filming or photograph that moment