Thong story 2

Okay I hope you guys like my story So when I was in the 7/8 grade I mostly wore thongs at home at this point I was very daring I hope I spelled it right but anyway I wanted to push the my luck so after christmas in 7 grade I decide to sleep in only a thong knowing that my mom would wake me up in the moring risking her finding out I wear girls thongs. So after christmas I decide to wear this red and blue Hello Kitty thong and try to go to sleep but it war really hard having the sensation of my ass touching only sheets giving me a massive boner so I had to jerk off to try to settle down so I imagine my mom or sister finding out and that let me get off and I fell asleep and just to let you know I wasn't able to go to sleep until 1:00am so my mom woke me up and I notice the right side of the string of my thong was showing but my mom thought I was wearing mens bikin underwear so she didn't think anymore of it and the next story take place during spring break in 8 grade. So this one beging like I said during spring break by this time I was wearing thong all day and I decide to step it up a notch but going outside in the middle of the night only wearing a thong or g-string no clothes just shoes so on sunday night I was looking through all my thongs and g-string and decide to wear this red g-string with cherrys on the front so I waited for my sister and mom to go to sleep and after 11:00 pm they finally fell asleep so I make my way to the front door only wearing a g-string with my shoes on before I open the door I felt like my heartbeat was going crazy because once I open the door I was going to lock it and my make way all the way to the unlock backyard door. So anyway I slowy open the front door and waited to hear if anyone was awake and then I procced to close the door and lock and once I did I made it the front yard near the sidewalk in only my red g-string and my pierce nipples and just thinking about my dick hard and stick out of my g-string and I cummed from just feeling the wind breeze on my dick so I started walking to the side door where we keep the trash can are and once I open it I have to keep quiet because I have to walk through my mom and sister room so I am walking slow and able to make it to the backroom and make it to my room which I was glad so that my story I have two more if you guys want to hear it no sex with random strangers but it does get good if you want to hear it just let me know or if you have your own story about walking outside in a thong I would like to hear it too and I think everyone else would like to hear it too.

poth2747

Please post more stories! Your stories get me very hard, and I end up jerking off. What kind of panties did your mom and sister wear. Would like to see their panty drawers if you can gain access, did you jerk off in their panties. Do you have pictures of you wearing thongs.

Please post more stories! Your stories get me very hard, and I end up jerking off. What kind of panties did your mom and sister wear. Would like to see their panty drawers if you can gain access, did you jerk off in their panties. Do you have pictures of you wearing thongs.
Both my mom and sister wear thongs or g-string and sorry don't have pice of their drawers this all happen in early 2003 and yes I would jerk off to their thong my mom didn't have proof of taking her thong but she would end up locking her room and I would post pics of me in thongs but back before this website was shutdown in 2015 and brought back a couple of stockers hacked my account and stole some pics of me and where able to find out where I lived so I don't post pics anymore for saftey to my girlfriends I will post the next part of the story after I finished working out.

I appreciate the update. Can you post pictures of your girlfriends' thongs.
I will try to post her thong and here a quick story before I go so this one take place still during spring break this is where my sister almost catching me so it like 3:00 am I am walking around the house in only a red thong and I decide to sneak into my sister room and try to wear her thong she is going to wear that day because she always lays out her clothes when she has to work in the moring so anyway I walk into her room and I find her black g-string she is going to wear and just when I am about to pick it up my sister woke up and she tells me what am I doing in her room and I am not going to lie my heart was beating fast and I don't know how I thought this up but I said did you hear some cat fighting outside and she said no and I said okay and I tell her go back to sleep and I walked away so fast before she turn on her light I got dress fast just in case she come into my room which she did and we she kept on drilling on me why was I in her room in the middle of the night but after 10 minutes of her talking to me she left and she would tell me years later that she knew I wore women thongs and I tell her how do you know she would then tell me that night she knew and tells me hello it was a red thong if it was black she couldn't tell and come on it was a full moon I could even see your pierce nipples which shocked me and then she tells me why did you think me and mom stared to lock are rooms and that the story I got more short stories about my thong/gstring I can't wait to tell them.

poth2747

Loved your stories! Did your mom ever say anything to you about wearing her panties. Did they ask if you masturbated in them or why you wore their panties. Always looking forward to more stories.

Loved your stories! Did your mom ever say anything to you about wearing her panties. Did they ask if you masturbated in them or why you wore their panties. Always looking forward to more stories.
My sister did ask years later why did I wear her thong and I would respond by telling her they felt good and wanted to feel sexy and I did tell her I would masturbate with her thong by cumming into the thong or g-string and put it back like nothing happen of course she looked shocked but I told her don't worry I don't do that anymore I got my own thong now. So for today story is about me is wearing nothing but a g-string all day. So this take place still during spring break so it thrusday and I am wearing this calvin klein purple g-string and I decide I am going to living room with a blanket and cover myself while wearing only a g-string while my sister and mom are getting to ready to leave to work and they will be passing by me so my sister cleaing the living room I start to get risky by expsoing my g-string to her to get a rush but then I hear my mom walking and cover up she says good bye and my sister leave too and then I get up and do some chores in my g-string I take out the vaccum wash the dirty dishes and even go outside in the backyard to get a little bit of sun where I laydown but it didn't last long then out of nowhere I hear someone says why are you wearing a g-string without checking I just run inside the house I try checking out the window to see where it came from but didn't see anything so I got dress waiting for the person to come knocking at door exposing me as a pervert or telling my sister or mom but they never came and I would do the same thing on friday moring but with a Victoria secret vstring and that it for today.

poth2747

I can't believe you told your sister you masturbated in her thongs. I wouldn't have the balls to tell her that. I am sure she was very shocked hearing that. I am sure she told your mom the same thing or did you ever tell you mom you jerked off in her panties. What size panties does your mom and sister wear. Very good story keep them coming.

I can't believe you told your sister you masturbated in her thongs. I wouldn't have the balls to tell her that. I am sure she was very shocked hearing that. I am sure she told your mom the same thing or did you ever tell you mom you jerked off in her panties. What size panties does your mom and sister wear. Very good story keep them coming.
My mom thong size I think was 6 and my sister was a 5 they both worked out a lot and I didn't mean to tell her I masturbated in her thong I thought she knew so I told her not knowing that. She did tell my mom and that the more reason my mom started locking her door and when she washed her clothes she was alway nearby she thought I might try to steal her dirty thongs which I never did I did ask my sister why she never try to blackmail me or tell her friends that I would wear women thongs/gstring or my pierce nipples she would tell me if I told everyone I would be know as that freaks sister so she kept as a secret.

Okay today is the grand finale of the my spring break story so my mom tells me that on friday that her and my sister will be leaving town to go to one of my family member wedding and will be back on sunday night and that a babysister will be taking care of me until she get back and just to let anyone know this all took place in 2003 so anyway the babysister get to my house around 4:00pm and she cool a little strict but cool but I felt daring and started to show my thong around her but would pull up my pants before she caught a glimps but anyway I was waiting for her to go sleep so I could masturbate with my sex toys outside but she wouldn't go to sleep until 12:00am and I waited a half and hour to go outside and I decide to wear this pink thong with a blue dildo and vibirator and sorry for bad spelling and my dimond buttplug so I am making my way downstairs unlocking the back door to come back in. So I am outside with my sex toys I was planning to masturbate in the front lawn but I got this brilliant Idea and decide to walk down the neighborhood and get close to the main street with a bush covering me and just to let you know I lived in a small town everyone after 10 is at home and rarley outside so I found the bush that cover me from the main street and I take off my pink thong and place it on the top of the bush and I get the lube out and start to put it on my butthole and out comes out my buttplug and put to the side and I put the dildo on the ground and I slowly to start to feel the dildo go in and out of my ass and start to play with my nipples with a massive boner and start to moan a little and start to go faster until I hear someone walking on the other side I stop for a little and could hear voice don't know why but I started to going again and I try to be quiet but I was getting off knowing that there were people on the other side and till this day I can still hear the noise of the dildo going in and out of my ass and that when one of them notice my pink thong and said yuck who in the hell leave there underwear and that when I finally let out a moan and cummed all on the ground then people got scared and saw my thong hit the ground where I cummed and I heard them say I am calling the cops and I got up picked my thong and ran back fast as I can and it good thing too the cops arrive in less than ten minutes as I am running back home hopeing they didn't follow me I made my way back to the backyard buck naked with all my thing in hand and open the door without thinking about the babysitter and I woke her up and ran to my room got in bed that when she walking in and tells me what going I said nothing and I am now naked under the covers if she flips them over she going to see me naked with women thong and sex toys that when she hears the cops outside and that get me enough time to get dress and when she come back inside she tells me lock everthing there is some pervert to doing strange thing outside and that was that but in the moring I think it hit her I was the pervert outiside because after that night she kept a close eye on me and didn't let me out of her sigh but that the story I hope you like it if anyone has a story like less or any story at all you can write it hear I would love to hear you experience.

Okay today story is short but here I go back in 2017 I started to wear my vibrating buttplug in public and I would get off on it so anyway I am taking the train to work and I started to get horny so I decide to turn on the vibratior you could hear a low humming noise but I could see nobody was paying any attention so I crank it up to medium and I start to make a face I could tell one of the other office lady knew and just walked away after 20 minutes before I reach my station I ended up cumming and I slowly started to make my off the train someone spanked my ass and before I could see who it was the train door closed and I made my way to the girl bathroom and checked my on my thong and it was coverd in cum so I used the cum to shove the buttplug up my ass again I wore the buttplug all day.

Sorry guys for not posting in a while nothing has been going on until last this past Friday when I had to get a physical from my doctor. So I decide to wear this black t-shirt with low rise jeans with a yellow g-string and this big black buttplug if I knew I was going to get a physical I would have not worn the buttplug so I am wating at doctor office everyone can see my g-string but I don't care I get a thrill out of there reaction. I get called in and wait for the doctor and that when his female doctor comes in and I am surprise because my doctor is a guy who knows I am a crossdress and she explains my doctor moved to a diffrent office where my health insurance dosen't cover so then she explains she needs me to strip and put on this gown I could keep my underwear on and she tells me I already know that you are a man who like to dress up as a woman your old doctor already gave the info before leaving and she grab my balls to make me cough and that when she tells me I need to have a prostate exam and I respond wait don't I have to be older to do that she reply don't worry just to be on the safe side that when she tells me turn around and to stick my ass up and she see my black buttplug and tells me your diffrent as she pulls out my buttplug I get hard and she says this makes it easy and she is sticking her finger in my ass I am getting turn on and right before she finish the exam it happen I blew my load on the gown I was so red I just wanted to get out she tells me don't worry we have more gown and after what felt like forever I left the doctor office and I have to face her again this friday for the results and told my girlfriends what happen and they laughed that what happens when you like it up the ass too much and that the story hope you guys like it

poth2747

I think you should just wear a thong! Wearing a butt plug she will know that you did it for her to see intentionally. How old is the doctor.

I think you should just wear a thong! Wearing a butt plug she will know that you did it for her to see intentionally. How old is the doctor.
The doctor I think she is around 29 or 30 not sure and I already got the thong picked out it a red and part of me want's to wear a buttplug but I will take your advise.

poth2747

The doctor I think she is around 29 or 30 not sure and I already got the thong picked out it a red and part of me want's to wear a buttplug but I will take your advise.
Can you describe the doctor do you think she wears thongs. I don't think I would wear a butt plug unless I was going to get a massage then I would wear one.

Well the doctor is Asian she 5'4 I am a little bit taller than her she has a nice ass and a decent rack but her ass looks like Cammy from street fighter other people might say diffrent but she has her body in shape and not 100 percent sure but I did notice what seem to look like a thong line when she took off her coat but I sure it a thong haven't been wrong yet.