Thonging at the gym

Pantyman

I want to join a gym to try this 🤣 I’d wear a pink victorias secret thong and walk around as much as possible.

Threestring_G

I used to do that when I went to a gym. It was amazing the rush I’d get when it came time to drop my pants and show the tiny little Victoria’s Secret thong or g-string I was wearing. Fun to leave it on the bench while getting dressed too, so that everyone can have a look at it.

homstar

No changing in my gym but I've caught an older gentleman having a good look in my direction.

I don't like baggies in the gym so bottoms are always close fit tights or shorts, don't care much at all if my thong is visible.

Ethan

Yes, I love to wear the mens thong underweaR ALL the time. Thong are perfect to uplift you look, I wear at the gym twice only.

Closetteen

Went to the gym today in one of my vs signature thongs yesterday.
I was wearing a pair of shorts and a t shirt that I was confident would ride up.
I was doing squats and I could feel my thong showing.
Well to stay tye least I had an audience, a cute boy took interest in me and let's just say we met up un tye locker room after our workouts.

UncleBob1954

Never wore ladies thong panties to the public gym, but I have worn my skimpy Jinshi bikini briefs that cinch up my butt crack so they look like thongs . I’ve gotten a few double takes and stares, guys walking back and forth When the bathhouse was still open , I used to wear thong panties there all the time;

wtlove

I have worked out with a male thong but I don't use the locker room. I am the sweaty guy who gets in the cars and showers home

Thongpantylover23

I have under leggings (womens ) wore womens thongs. I wear shorts most times over leggings. I have twice not.
I have not had the guts to walk around locker room, but I want to bad.
Look out Planet fitness.

Threestring_G

I have under leggings (womens ) wore womens thongs. I wear shorts most times over leggings. I have twice not.
I have not had the guts to walk around locker room, but I want to bad.
Look out Planet fitness.
It's a crazy feeling when you do walk around the locker room. The rush you feel is amazing!

Threestring_G

I've worn them in the locker room many times. There's been from one to a dozen guys around when I've dropped my pants and been in just my thong. Nobody has ever said anything, actually. I've gotten a lot of friendly smiles, some blank stares, and some confused looks. I only wear women's thongs and g-strings, so guys definitely notice.
There was one time I was getting changed around a corner and had dropped my pants and taken off my shirt so that the only thing I was wearing was a satin pink Victoria's Secret v-string (the one in my profile pic). I didn't hear them coming, but two guys popped out from around the corner heading to their lockers and the first thing that they saw was me standing there in my little pink thong. The shock on their faces was amazing. I turned around peeled my thong off and let it drop to the floor and kept changing. They couldn't help but stare at me. The rush from that one was intense.
There are so many other times that I could write about too. Hard now just thinking about it, lol.

Thongpantylover23

I am jealous. I love being caught wearing panties.
I have worn womens lulu lemon leggings and panties to gym to workout. But never showed off the panties in locker room.
Today, I was wearing satin vitorias thong. I was having bad day in a case. She came over and gave me a hug. It seems the top was peeking out of the pants I have on. She knows I wear panties.

She made a comment wow you wear to work now too.

wearing black womens lulu lemon leggings only and a thong with a t shirt to work out turns me on so much. I have no clue if you can see panty lines. I know you can see my cock buldge. I know it makes me hard. I always wonder if anyone can tell they are womens leggings and not mens. I feel it is obvious. My ass is night and day better in the womens.

dapotatoman23

I was in a thong when changing at the gym changing room at my hotel on a trip recently. After a year, I finally got a comment which I initially thought was going to be a sneer. He basically said 'nice underwear', to which after a slight panic and pause I replied 'thanks'. Surprisingly he replied that he's been interested to try one and asked where I got mine and if it is comfortable. Very encouraging to be honest.