Thongs MORE Thongs!

dapotatoman23

I agree that it's like an addiction! I've got over 30 now and still looking for much more (will buy every thong I can find). I love admiring my collection too.

D

Deleted member 41932

I like the squeeze of men's flat-front thongs and bikinis, ever since I was a kid, and these are rare. I have around 50 from all over the world, items I can wear at the Beach. My avatar on the left is typical.

kimmythong

Mod
Yes, I think it is an addiction. I have more than 50 thongs, and only about 15 are in my regular rotation. The rest just sit in my underwear drawer, and I do not touch them. I have thought about selling my less-used thongs, but I don't know if people would be interested in second-hand underwear.

Despite the fact I have more than 50 thongs, I still search for more. Now, I try to get more thong swimsuits because I have enough underwear.

PantyGurl69

I get that. I have so many thongs, and it's a bit of an addiction for sure. They are just so great and fun and cute and exotic and erotic and ... omigosh lol

D

Deleted member 41932

With so many, sometimes I will wear two at a time, I started with red but wore the gold one over it.