Thongs on the Beach

Drumsticks

Hi. Male thong wearer here. I enjoy wearing thongs on the beach. I’ve had mostly positive experiences wearing them at the beach. I had a woman tell me off about wearing one once but she was staring at my butt the entire time LOL (I was laying on my stomach). I really get off on talking to women while wearing a thong when I’m there. I always have a difficult time keeping my cock from getting a raging hard on I would love hear other men’s stories and experiences of wearing thongs at the beach, both good and bad.

Ladies, I’d love to hear about your experiences seeing men wearing thongs at the beach and what you think about it.

Thanks!

tantrix

Since years, I like to wear feminine thongs at beach. I started recently to wear feminine bikini thong swimsuit.
I only had good reactions from men and women. Most of times, women are smiling, men are looking at me like they are waiting a sign to fuck me.

Pantyman

5 or so years ago I was on vacation in FL. Around 11pm I went for a beach walk and stripped down to just a womens thong. I briefly talked with some night time fishermen (they had a light, couldnt hide anything). They’re werent a ton of people out but people definitely saw it. Nowadays with how many girls on insta wear thong swimsuits it would be more acceptable. I wouldnt pick something to feminine, I’d want it to look like swim bottoms in case someone reports it.

Drumsticks

I’m really surprised about the stories of you guys wearing women’s thongs on the beach. That sounds really exciting. Keep the posts coming.
Thanks!