Thongs with Friends

K

kuno23

So have an update. Yesterday morning JH texted me and asked for a ride to work. Before I left my wife and CC got up and were getting ready as well. I decided to ask them if they would wear one of "my" thongs and they said sure so I grabbed JH's purple VS signature thong for my wife and JH's leopard print v-string for CC. Seeing them in JH's thongs got me so hard I nearly shot a load in my wifes purple candies microfiber gstring hipster. On my way out I texted JH and asker her to wear one of my wifes thongs and she said ok. When I picked her up she pulled her pants down to show her huge ass swallowing my wifes white candies microfiber gstring hipster.

K

kuno23

My wife and I were out to dinner last night at a semi-nice restaurant and we had a young waitress serving us who had a VERY nice ass. I knew better to look with my wife sitting across from me so I tried very hard not to look. After the waitress took our drinks my wife leaned in and lightly said, 'Did u see the ass on her? I wish I had an ass like that.' At which point i started to get a little bit horny. A few moments later the waitress brought our drinks and took our orders then she turned around to take the table across the isle from us orders. When she did she dropped her pen and bent down to grab it. When she did both me and my wife looked at her ass and noticed her red thong through her leggings. The rest of dinner Im sitting there with a hard on doing my best to get it to go down. After dinner we gave her a nice tip(for both her service and for her choice in attire) and left.

K

kuno23

So yesterday after work I'm riding back home with JH and out pants our down showin off our thongs. I had on her yellow lace thong and she had on a light blue lace thong. The entire ride home I'm lookin at the front of her thong, which was see through do to the lace (as was mine she could see mu cock), staring at her pussy lips and wishin I could lick it. I decided to take a chance and put my hand on her leg and slid it up her leg closer and closer to her pussy. I finally get to her thong and she spreads her legs a little wider so I can get to her pussy. I rub my hand up and down her thong and then under her thong and start to play with her clit. She reaches over and starts to play with it under my thong as I slide my fingers into her pussy. As soon as we pull into her driveway she lets out a huge moan and arches her back as she cums into her thong. Seeing her cum seep through her thong got me almost to the breaking point of cummimg. We go inside and I pushed her onto the couch and licked her thong clean and as soon as I did that she came again so licked her thong and pussy clean again. After that she changed into a pink vs signature thong, wrapped her light blue lace thong around my cock and stroked it until I filled it with cum. Then, with her thong still around my cock and me pumping cum into it, she deep throats it which makes me squirt another load down her throat. After that she sucker her thong clean and then my cock clean and I went home

K

kuno23

Ok so since the last post a lot has happened in life that has gotten in the way of me sharing with yall. CC moved out with her boyfriend and was living in his apartment until yesterday and today (im helping her move back in with us). JH got a promotion so we dont ride together anymore. After almost getting caught fooling around her and I agreed to keep it to just showing our thongs. My wife also got a new job working as a nurse at the local hospital. A lot more not so good stuff happened not related to "thonging" that kept my mind busy.

Anyways, I have a story from yesterday from helping CC move back in. Wife was working so it was just me and CC moving her stuff in. I was wearing one of my wifes white candies microfiber gstring hipsters with black trim and black pokadots. After about a half hour it started to show but was to busy to really care (after all, It was just me and CC and shes seen me wearin them before). She saw it when i bent down to get a box and kinda lightly pulled on it and said, "This is gonna sound weird, but I like it when you wear these thongs. They look good on you." I just laughed and said thanks and asked if she had on her pink microfiber thong. She said no and pulled out her thong which was a white vs cotton thong (one of the new style ones). I just said "Oh ok" and went back about my buisness. Late last night we were back at my house hangin out on the back padio havin a few drinks and I asked her why she thought about me wearin that style of thong and she bashfully/hesitantly said "Because it compliments your ass and package. I like your ass and it barely covers your entire dick so it always looks like its going to pop out." She then asked if I was still wearing it (which I was) and asked to see it, so I stood up and took my pants off. She had this look of pure joy and excitement on her (which I didnt completely understand because she has seen me wear these thongs many times and never looked like this). She grabbed my ass and started rubbing her hand on my bulge and the side of my dick which was starting to get hard. The night ended with her bent over the railing with her pants down and me blowing a load all over her ass and thong, then to bed. Today I'm wearing a black gstring hipster, my wifes helping today and shes wearing her purple one, and I'm hoping CC will wear her pink one

K

kuno23

So update from sunday. CC wasnt wearing her pink candies microfiber gstring but was wearing a pink vs pink lace back vstring. After we finished moving all of her stuff out of the apartment and were on the way back to the house my wife got a call from the hospital askin if she could come in so when we got home she left and me and CC unloaded her stuff in the house. That afternoon we were just hangin out watchin tv on the couch when CC got up to go to the kitchen. I noticed she had changed into one of my thongs (my buddies ex-wifes white mesh Smart and Sexy thong to be exact). I laughed and asked if she was really wearing my thong and she kinda got embarrassed and said yes and hoped that I didnt mind. I told her no as long as it stayed out to which she said ok

K

kuno23

Ok so yesterday my buddy PC was over at my place helping me work on some yard equipment (i run a small engine repair shop out of my garage for some side cash). I know he has a thing for my wifes ass and is always lookin the see if he can see her thong. Hes only ever been able to see VTL's and just her thongs, but not her wearing one...until yesterday. We were out in the garage working on a riding mower and my wife walked out to grab some pork out of the freezer and i guess his thong was showing because she turned around and said to him, "I didnt know you were into thongs as well." And just started laughing. We could tell he was a little embarrassed so i turned to my wife, knowing that he wanted to see her ass in a thong, and said, "Well since he showed you his, its only polite for you to show him yours." She laughed, turned around, and pulled her leggings down to show off her entire ass in her blue lace back candies thong. His jaw hit the floor so I told him to take a picture of it and he pulled out his phone and took a couple of pictures and my wife went back inside.

K

kuno23

This happened on sunday. My buddy came over and told me about a guy that had a few large mowers for sale and said lets go take a look. So we get my trailer hooked to my truck and about the time we get in my wife comes home from grocery shopping. I tell her where were goin and she says she wants to come too and asks us to wait so we hop out and help her bring in groceries. As were doing this her vs leopard print cotton thong kept showing (i bought her one so we could match) and I can tell my buddy is lookin so I tell him to say nice thong. He does and my wife just smiles and says "Oh yea, lets see yours." My buddy replys saying hes not wearing one and my wife asked if he wanted to. He looked at me with a shocked look on his face as if to check with me to see if I was cool with it. I told him go for it and told her to grab an older one that i dont really like on her so my wife went to our room and came back with a light blue cotton thong (dont know what brand it was one of her first thongs that she didnt wear anymore) and handed it to him. He goes and puts it on and when he comes out my wife turns to him and says "Lets see it" so he kinda turns around and pulls it out a little. My wife grabs hold of it and gives him a huge wedgie. After he fixes himself we head out and go pick up the mowers and head back. When we get home my wife goes inside to use the bathroom and my buddy turns to me and says "Dude, dont be mad, but I really wanna give your wife a wedgie." I tell him next time he sees her thong to do it but dont rip it. My wife came back out after a few minutes and started to help us unload the trailer. As soon as her thong popped out, my buddy grabs it and yanks her thong so far up her ass that she almost came off the ground.

Bobvilla

Some of these stories sound.. how do I say this nicely.. fictional... or atleast the truth stretched quite a bit.. and with no pics... I mean idk....

K

kuno23

Yesterday my wife and I were at the grocery store doing our weekly shopping. She had on a white candies microfier gstring hipster with little black dots and black lacy trim and i had on the same one but the colors were reversed (black with white dots and trim). While we were shoppin her thong would pop out every once in a while which kept getting me hard. We turned down one isle and about half way down there was another woman squatting down and I could see that her thong was showing. As we walked past her I noticed...she was wearing the same thong my wife was! A white Candies microfiber gstring hipster with black dots and lacy trim. Ive never seen anyone else wear the same style and brand that my wife does in person and it made the situation even hotter.