Thongs

0690anon

Simple and beautiful very sexy collection post more bra also
Dude wtf I just posted all her bras... This requests for pics of her bras are getting annoying and also I already told you she almost never wears them, In the pics I posted there is even a pic of one with a cum stain from about a year ago because she just don't care about them. about 5 or 6 days a week she goes braless disregarding what she is doing or where she is going or how see through are the clothes she wears, and the other day of the week she wears a bralette or just a top. She's not even wearing her bikini tops anymore, the last 5 times we have gone to the beach or swimmingpools she goes topless and just wears a thong bikini bottom. Planing vacations or weekends with her gets a little complicated because it has to be to places where we are 100% sure she can go topless. Mainly because about a six months ago she got arrested for going topless at a public pool.

Last edited:

RaiderOfHerLostArc

When I was putting everything back into her underwear drawer I noticed something weird on this one...

It is not clearly noticeable on the picture but I noticed it is dirty on the crotch area, I smelled and tasted the stain and it is clearly pussy juices. I'm 100% sure it was perfectly washed the last time she wore it with me, I remember the party we went when she used it (about three months ago) because her tits flashed all the time, the sex we had at home after because I remember covering it all in my cum, and also remember it hanging in the laundry room after she hand washed it and I am sure it was perfectly clean because I was the one who put it away when it was dry. So I think she cheated on me.

I will try to get some better pics of the pussy stain for you.
I wouldn’t jump to that just yet, but I feel for you if she did bro. Just know that if she did, there are more great women out there and it’s most likely not your fault (granted I don’t know either of you or your relationship). There’s also the option to be open and try to work on the relationship if it’s worth it to you. Just remember your worth as a man and a partner. Side note: your threads are fire

0690anon

I wouldn’t jump to that just yet, but I feel for you if she did bro. Just know that if she did, there are more great women out there and it’s most likely not your fault (granted I don’t know either of you or your relationship). There’s also the option to be open and try to work on the relationship if it’s worth it to you. Just remember your worth as a man and a partner. Side note: your threads are fire
Thanks man, well we have been together for three years so definetely we will have to talk this a lot and to be honest I have also cheated on her on more than once. I plan to get her slightly drunk tonight and confront her, she is more sincere with alcohol involved, I 've been doing my research, spying on her cellphone and social media and also directly on her and got more clues and kind of an idea of when and with who, also I found evidence about two previous incidents where she left home for several hours and when she got back her underwear was backwards and very dirty. probably will continue telling you all about this in a different thread.

myshivangi2006

Dude wtf I just posted all her bras... This requests for pics of her bras are getting annoying and also I already told you she almost never wears them, In the pics I posted there is even a pic of one with a cum stain from about a year ago because she just don't care about them. about 5 or 6 days a week she goes braless disregarding what she is doing or where she is going or how see through are the clothes she wears, and the other day of the week she wears a bralette or just a top. She's not even wearing her bikini tops anymore, the last 5 times we have gone to the beach or swimmingpools she goes topless and just wears a thong bikini bottom. Planing vacations or weekends with her gets a little complicated because it has to be to places where we are 100% sure she can go topless. Mainly because about a six months ago she got arrested for going topless at a public pool.
Got it man keep posting