thongs

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher

You would not believe the amazing taste, it was still fresh when I found it not completely dry, and the smell just perfect. Had to blow a load at that girl’s bathroom with her thong around my dick.

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
It’s a lovely redhead that works for me with whom I’ve been hanging around a lot the last couple of months.

Because of some health risks we haven’t had the chance to get physical this year but we do sext and tease ourselves a lot and every time I manage to get her thoughts flying she sends me pics to show the effect of my words on her underwear.

Thank to the fact that I just got some great news we will be getting into more interesting activities in no time.

poth2747

It’s a lovely redhead that works for me with whom I’ve been hanging around a lot the last couple of months.

Because of some health risks we haven’t had the chance to get physical this year but we do sext and tease ourselves a lot and every time I manage to get her thoughts flying she sends me pics to show the effect of my words on her underwear.

Thank to the fact that I just got some great news we will be getting into more interesting activities in no time.
one lucky man