Tokyo Olympics Thongs

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
Hey

I thought I would create a thread for any thong slips/VTL seen during the Tokyo Olympics.

The games official start on Friday 23rd with the opening ceremony but I am aware the first events start on the 21st.

What events will people be watching? Which events will likely to have thong slips?

These are the ones I think may produce some slips/VTL

Football, rugby, athletics, Gymnastics, Cycling,

Please post any slips/VTL's you see, or if you spot something but you are not able to capture it please leave plenty of details such as who, what event, time into that event so it makes it easier to find.

Thanks

tosco14

Australia vs Sweden in the soccer. No9 for Sweden near end of game she is bending over and looks like you can see her thong 90miutes game time and 5:30 in stoppage time Saturday 24th

goadbyj

I was watching the Women’s Olympic Football match between GB vs Japan yesterday. And there where possibly 3 VTL from the GB players. The first VTL by GB was No. 5 Steph Houghton at 71:21 mark. She was bending over as Lucy Bronze was running past her. The second was No. 2 Lucy Bronze after the 73:45 mark. Ellen White score a goal for GB. And there where a couple of replays of the goal, but one of the replays shows Lucy Bronze from behind crossing the ball to Ellen White. The third was No. 15 Lauren Hemp after the 75:48 mark. She was foul and sitting on the floor, which then showed a replay of the foul, but soon as the replay finishes Lauren Hemp was crouching down to potentially show a VTL. Unfortunately the stupid Olympic Rings come on the screen at the same time. The match is still currently on the BBC iPlayer (called Women’s Football GB vs Japan). Unfortunately I do not any software tool on my MacBook to capture any video of the match :-( So if anybody is able to capture a screenshot or video of the thong slips that would be great. Thanks

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
I was watching the Women’s Olympic Football match between GB vs Japan yesterday. And there where possibly 3 VTL from the GB players. The first VTL by GB was No. 5 Steph Houghton at 71:21 mark. She was bending over as Lucy Bronze was running past her. The second was No. 2 Lucy Bronze after the 73:45 mark. Ellen White score a goal for GB. And there where a couple of replays of the goal, but one of the replays shows Lucy Bronze from behind crossing the ball to Ellen White. The third was No. 15 Lauren Hemp after the 75:48 mark. She was foul and sitting on the floor, which then showed a replay of the foul, but soon as the replay finishes Lauren Hemp was crouching down to potentially show a VTL. Unfortunately the stupid Olympic Rings come on the screen at the same time. The match is still currently on the BBC iPlayer (called Women’s Football GB vs Japan). Unfortunately I do not any software tool on my MacBook to capture any video of the match :-( So if anybody is able to capture a screenshot or video of the thong slips that would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the info, I use a MacBook, you can use the screenshot/screen record which is built into the software, I don't use any special software.

To screenshot all I do is press shift, command, 3

To do videos I do shift, command, 5 - select record entire screen and press record.

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod

I have gone through and can't see any of the VTL's, they are very difficult to see on my Mac

A couple of excellent shots here!
Ellie Carpenter and Elena Pietrini are among the best ones I could find on this forum by years!
Rgearding Carpenter, I think we should praise GETTY Images for having allowed the publication of this shot, to be honest!
They could have deleted it. Extremely hot.

RedShirt23

Women's powerlifting (55kg). There was a rear shot of a Mexican lifter as she was about to do her third attempt @110kg. Looked to be a VTL.