Tokyo Olympics Thongs

Freire

Lots of thongs swimsuits in the USA v China womens water polo
Team USA is awesome

I don't know if it works in every country, but here we can buy a month access to Discoveryplus for a couple of euros. It give you acces to all matches of the Olympics (can watch them back later in you want).

So if anyone has any good spots, just post the game and timestamp so i can share the screens

tuzenbakh

In the USA v Australia women's football match, Rose Lavelle was just fouled in the 68th minute - on the replay when she goes to ground, you can clearly see a black VTL through her shorts.

I'm more than happy to enjoy them, but it does also surprise me that they would wear a black thong with such thin shorts!

cookiescookies69

Team USA is awesome

I don't know if it works in every country, but here we can buy a month access to Discoveryplus for a couple of euros. It give you acces to all matches of the Olympics (can watch them back later in you want).

So if anyone has any good spots, just post the game and timestamp so i can share the screens
can u post it? I didn't find the match

bigrat

In the USA v Australia women's football match, Rose Lavelle was just fouled in the 68th minute - on the replay when she goes to ground, you can clearly see a black VTL through her shorts.

I'm more than happy to enjoy them, but it does also surprise me that they would wear a black thong with such thin shorts!
I love it but by now it has to be something they do intentionally.

Titan010

Sam mewis had a VTL in the 24th minute. If anyone can grab a shot of that.

HoJu

I managed to find this gif and it indeed looks like a black thong underneath from Lavelle. I cannot find the video though, the tv rights in the UK are a mess this year!