Trans woman, thong wearer, butt in avatar! :-)

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Hey there forum, Quills here. Trans woman, which may or may not be you thing, no worries if not! :) Have been lurking about a bit, but thought I'd finally say hello. I'm growing in confidence and thinking of posting some pics. Love my thong collection. I think I have about 50-odd pairs! Which is, uhh, probably too many! :ROFLMAO: Anyway, I'm in my 40s, but if I do say so myself I think I have quite a nice butt (that's it in the avatar!) so yeah, anyway, lemme know if I should post some images or not and if so I'll start a thread... though I may wuss out of course! And if not, all fine, I shall continue to observe from a distance! :) Love to all you thong enthusiasts and feel free to say hi! xx

Aleks88

Hey there forum, Quills here. Trans woman, which may or may not be you thing, no worries if not! :) Have been lurking about a bit, but thought I'd finally say hello. I'm growing in confidence and thinking of posting some pics. Love my thong collection. I think I have about 50-odd pairs! Which is, uhh, probably too many! :ROFLMAO: Anyway, I'm in my 40s, but if I do say so myself I think I have quite a nice butt (that's it in the avatar!) so yeah, anyway, lemme know if I should post some images or not and if so I'll start a thread... though I may wuss out of course! And if not, all fine, I shall continue to observe from a distance! :) Love to all you thong enthusiasts and feel free to say hi! xx
Welcome to the forum dear Quills 🤗