Twitch.TV - Compilation of 100+ (mostly) whale tails

Rizzie15

The first 2 clips are definitely the best . They look nearly identical but she arches her back and makes her ass stick out a little more at 12 seconds in during the first video. Those were in her channels top clips , sadly the VOD for those clips were deleted so I can’t go and check for more . The 3rd clip you can see her panties sticking out but it’s hard to tell it’s a thong until 1min30 . & the 4th you can see the top of the waistband . At 46 seconds if you pause you can see it’s a thong

Rizzie15

Credit goes out to Y2019 for finding this video . I just wanted to get it into another format since after a 2-3 months VODS on twitch usually get deleted

I also agree with whaletailhunter, there are so many streams to check out and it’s random luck finding anything . I’ve been checking everyday for the past few days and have come across nothing. Going through just chatting section looking through random clips and vods . More videos would be posted on here if more People contribute to searching

Rizzie15

I haven’t had much luck in finding clips this week. This isn’t a slip only a VPL. The first clip is where she notices it and points it out to the stream that you can see the outline of her thong. The 2nd clip she turns around and you can see the outline better . The 3rd clip is the same as 2nd just slowed down to .5 speed

Rizzie15

Is anybody interested in thong bikinis on twitch ? Noticed a few but didn’t bother clipping . Not sure how far to stray away from whale tails . But if people are interested in thong bikinis I’ll post what I find

Rizzie15

I’ve still been on twitch looking but haven’t been able to find any whaletails . This post is for those that enjoyed the previous bikini video. 1st clip is a small compilation of Amouranth . 2nd clip I saw on r/livestream fail. These two girls streamed on twitch but quickly got banned due to nudity. That means sadly the VOD is gone to try to get other clips .