Twitch.TV - Compilation of 100+ (mostly) whale tails

swagcity1731

These are awesome KYR, the only thing they are missing are the reaction to when they inevitably get told their thong is showing, those are some of my favorite clips!

Keep up the awesome work man, ill send you some clips if I ever see some that you don't already have!
I totally agree! Alilfoxz has a good example of this that I’m having trouble relocating. I believe it was in the video where she wore a yellow shirt. I’ll try to find it and link it

some guy

Do we have a clip on that lmao?
It's in the one above starting at 54:30. She talks about how low-rise jeans were popular in high school, and her underwear would always stick out because "it was the thing to do" back then. Considering she wears thongs now, she definitely wore them in HS too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYR

KYR

You can see her thong (maybe g string) strap when she gets up and is in the doorway.
I actually clipped that one along with "RatzDoll-3" in part 1, but decided not to put it in because at the time I just wanted one clip that showed the best angle from each stream. In the later albums I started doing multiple clips of different angles so I'd be happy to add that one in.

In other news, I planned to upload the 4th album a few weeks back but my computer unfortunately crashed and I had to reset it, losing all my saved clips before I could upload them to erome. I've since been trying to relocate the ones I lost along with finding new ones, and will be posting that as soon as it finishes uploading. On that note, I'd appreciate it if anyone would be willing to save the existing collection in case they get taken down for whatever reason/if my computer crashes again, as I no longer have the original files and it is currently the only copy.

Thanks guys, and sorry for the delay. :)

Anyone got any links to the full streams of the very sexy alilfoxz whaletails apart from the one with the yellow t shirt and pink panties

Reactions: KYR

KYR

How do you find these? Do you just watch random streams, search for posted clips?

If it's a streamer that I haven't seen before, I'll go through their clips section and skim through any clips with promising thumbnails. 90% of the time, the clips aren't actually labelled (for good reason; the streamer usually deletes them if it's obvious what it is from the title) so there is a bit of luck involved there. If I see anything, or if it looks like there might be something, I'll check the date of the clip then go to twitchtracker.com and find all clips taken on the same day. Twitch usually deletes all VODs a month or two after they happen so I can't always go through the whole video, which is a shame.

When I do find VODs that are still up, I'll hover the thumbnail of the VOD to see what they're wearing, then decide from there. If alilfox, for example, is wearing leggings, then I won't bother, but when she wears jeans there's a good chance that she'll whale tail at some point.

I don't actually watch any full videos/livestreams or anything, I'll just hover the timeline of the video with my mouse to see if the streamer gets up/does something, then go there and see. While you can't usually tell for sure if a whale tail will happen, you can usually tell if there's no chance of it happening when things are too high-waisted so there's not much time wasted.

Hope that helps.