I will post all of the updates that I make to the site on this thread. Feel free to add any suggestions to the updates you want to see.
Update 1 (26/10/17):
Update 1 (26/10/17):
- Removed Malware causing Google Chrome and other browsers to label Whaletail-Forum as a dangerous site
- Removed the faulty like button feature
- Fixed the login issue where users would enter their login details but would only see a page of coding text and could not login
- Fixed the login issue where you would login but then be taken to a page of code text and you would have to refresh the page to continue.
- Fixed the site logo issue where you click it and be taken to an error page. (This has been an issue with the site pretty much since it first started and I have had many complaints about it. So it is good to finally have it fixed!)
- Fixed the search function (finally)
- Fixed the 'New posts' function - Members can now click the 'new posts' button to see the latests posts
- Fixed the 'Find latest posts/threads' function - Members can now go on a members profile and find their latest posts and threads
- Inactive Level 70 Section removed
- Celebrity Leaked Photos and Videos Section Added)
- The password is the same as the Celebrity Thong Videos and Private Section
- You can get the password HERE
- Major site update! Old and out of date vBulletin software replaced by the newer and more stable Xenforo forum software.
- 20 images per a post limited removed
- Chat box could not be copied over. Looking to purchase a new one if there is enough interest.
- Minor cosmetic updates:
- Dark blue boarder added to all threads and individual post boxes
- Sticky threads now stand out more. Background colour has been changed to yellow and sticky thread pin icon has been changed to red
- Chat box added! (All non members may be banned from commenting if they keep posting unrelated or weird comments)
- User registration bug fixed. New users can now join the site again
- New Whaletail-Forum Offical YouTube Channel created. Site updates and behind the scenes content will be posted there
- Site server updated. Costs me more money each month but hopefully you should have noticed that there has been much less website downtime over the last few months.