Uploading Celebrity Photos Rules (2023)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
1. No under 18's photos or videos at all.
2. Only use imagebam.com to upload photos with. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
3. Only clear thong photos allowed. Clear visible thong lines (VTLs) are allowed as well.
4. Photos of celebrities buying/looking at thong underwear are allowed.
5. Social media stars, such and Instagram influences and YouTubers must be posting in this section - Instagram and Social Media Celebrities
6. When creating a new thread, please use the correct title format: Name of celeb, then the word thong after i.e. Miley Cyrus Thong. All first letters must be capitalised.
7. When creating new celeb thread, please give some details about the celebrity such as age and what they are most famous for. The first couple of lines from Wikipedia is normally good enough.

I look forward to seeing your content and if you have any questions then please ask me.

Last edited:

Asylum

Now that the upload function has been disabled, does that now mean we have also lost access to the old photos that were uploaded directly to the forum prior to the disabling? The last few I’ve tried to click on have taken me to a broken link page.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
No it shouldn't mean that, they should be uploaded still, although they may be reuploaded via an imagehost to save space
Can you send me a link to the problem posts?

Asylum

Meh, maybe the forum was just having a fit because they seem to be working again now. If I find any others I’ll let you know.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Meh, maybe the forum was just having a fit because they seem to be working again now. If I find any others I’ll let you know.
Thanks, I think it was a setting I was experimenting with. I have changed it back now

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
New update:

1. No under 18's photos or videos at all.
2. Only use imagebam.com to upload photos with. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
3. Only clear thong photos allowed. Clear visible thong lines (VTLs) are allowed as well.
4. Photos of celebrities buying/looking at thong underwear are allowed.
5. Social media stars, such and Instagram influences and YouTubers must be posting in this section - Instagram and Social Media Celebrities
6. When creating a new thread, please use the correct title format: Name of celeb, then the word thong after i.e. Miley Cyrus Thong. All first letters must be capitalised.
7. When creating new celeb thread, please give some details about the celebrity such as age and what they are most famous for. The first couple of lines from Wikipedia is normally good enough.

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
I just want to give this a bump as seen quite a few post recently not following these rules, mainly not putting 'Thong' in the thread title, no description of the celeb and not using Imagebam. I have fixed a few of them as I have noticed them but everyone should be aware and try to follow.