Upskirt Stories

I thought I would start an upskirt story thread feel free to share any of yours the first of mine was when I was in high school and I was sat down and one of the girls in my class and was wearing a skirt and I saw that when she sat down her legs were open so I looked under the table and up her skirt and her white underwear was showing completely for about 10 minutes but then she said to her friend I’m going to move opposite because then the other side of the class can see my underwear so I went to the toilet and came back and there was a big window looking into the classroom so I looked and her underwear was showing

Another one from high school in our classroom we had an old radiator which you could sit on and there was one of the girls (I’ll refer to her as E) from my class sat on it in her uniform skirt she put her feet up on a chair and she had her legs apart and her pink underwear was completely visible so I thought I would have a look but got caught and she said to her friend what’s James looking at and her friend said E look between your legs and she was like shit my underwear is showing all I was doing was enjoying the view

Lewisc1800

2 amazing stories loved high school when girls used to make their skirts as short as possible but then moan that their knickers were showing and that you were looking up her skirt

Oh yeah that always happened to me I loved looking up girls skirts another high school story I was in a drama lesson and we were split into groups and we had a girl in our group who was wearing a skirt and we were sat discussing a couple of things and she had her legs apart and her pink underwear was showing all the time that we were sat about 20 minutes then we had to do a mini production girls were told to put shorts on this girl didn’t so I and the class got full view of her sexy pink panties were showing

Lewisc1800

My first upskirt story me and my girlfriend went out on a date she was wearing an orange mini dress so we got to the restaurant and got our table my girlfriend sat down and didn’t cross her legs so you could see her white CK underwear for all of the date then she said to me after the date I don’t like crossing my legs so I keep my legs together uncrossed and she knew her knickers were showing

Lewisc1800

My current girlfriend wears mini skirts to work we work together that’s how I met her we have our desks opposite but a bit of a distance away but yesterday she wore a black mini skirt and black and white striped underwear at first she crossed her legs flashed her panties when she did it then she swapped her legs so she flashed her panties even more but when she went to the bathroom she uncrossed spread her legs open completely showed her underwear then when she got back she didn’t bother crossing her legs so her underwear was showing all day after that

My current girlfriend wears mini skirts to work we work together that’s how I met her we have our desks opposite but a bit of a distance away but yesterday she wore a black mini skirt and black and white striped underwear at first she crossed her legs flashed her panties when she did it then she swapped her legs so she flashed her panties even more but when she went to the bathroom she uncrossed spread her legs open completely showed her underwear then when she got back she didn’t bother crossing her legs so her underwear was showing all day after that
Wow that’s amazing love striped underwear