Victoria's Secret College Survey

JM_TMan

Remaking post to fix the title.

Hey guys! So I created a survey that I have been posting to college facebook groups acting as a VS employee. Currently I have 22 responses to the survey in just one day. I'll start posting the responses to the survey here!
Please let me know if you want to see more or if you have any questions you want added to the survey!

Response 1:
Question 1: How likely are you to shop at Victoria's Secret as opposed to other brands? What other brand do you shop at for your bras and panties?
Answer 1: 3/10 - do not shop anywhere else for bras and panites. I only go to VS when I need things which is once every 3-4 months.

Question 2: How satisfied are you with Victoria's Secret shopping experience? (Scale of 1-5)
Answer 2: 4

Question 3: Which products do you buy from Victoria's Secret? (Bras, Panties, Loungewear, Perfume, Other)
Answer 3: Bras and panties

Question 4: What is your bra size? How do you feel Victoria's Secret bras accommodate to your body type?
Answer 4: 32C - Very well

Question 5: What type of panties do you usually buy from Victoria's Secret? Add any comments about Victoria's Secret panties.
Answer 5: Thongs

Question 6: Estimate the type of panties you own by percentage (Ex. 40% thongs, 30% cheeky, 30% hipster)
Answer 6: 75% thongs 25$ full undies

Question 7: Which bra and which pair of panties would you say is your favorite? Why>
No answer since the question was added after her response

Question 8: Do you have any bras or panties that you would be embarrassed about if someone found out you owned them. Explain
Answer 8: Yes Justice full underwear. Very soft and do not give me wedgies like the VS full underwear.

Question 9: What do you think about the comfort of Victoria's Secret panties? Comment about the comfort of lace, the fit, wedgies etc.
No answer since the question was added after her response.

Question 10: Provide any comments about Victoria's Secret loungewear.
Answer 10: Comfy

Question 11: Provide any comments about Victoria's Secret perfume.
Answer 11: Smells great.

Picture of the girl: View attachment 36635 View attachment 36636