Victoria's Secret Survey

JM_TMan

Hey guys! So I created a survey that I have been posting to college facebook groups acting as a VS employee. Currently I have 22 responses to the survey in just one day. I'll start posting the responses to the survey here!
Please let me know if you want to see more or if you have any questions you want added to the survey!

Response 1:
Question 1: How likely are you to shop at Victoria's Secret as opposed to other brands? What other brand do you shop at for your bras and panties?
Answer 1: 3/10 - do not shop anywhere else for bras and panites. I only go to VS when I need things which is once every 3-4 months.

Question 2: How satisfied are you with Victoria's Secret shopping experience? (Scale of 1-5)
Answer 2: 4

Question 3: Which products do you buy from Victoria's Secret? (Bras, Panties, Loungewear, Perfume, Other)
Answer 3: Bras and panties

Question 4: What is your bra size? How do you feel Victoria's Secret bras accommodate to your body type?
Answer 4: 32C - Very well

Question 5: What type of panties do you usually buy from Victoria's Secret? Add any comments about Victoria's Secret panties.
Answer 5: Thongs

Question 6: Estimate the type of panties you own by percentage (Ex. 40% thongs, 30% cheeky, 30% hipster)
Answer 6: 75% thongs 25$ full undies

Question 7: Which bra and which pair of panties would you say is your favorite? Why>
No answer since the question was added after her response

Question 8: Do you have any bras or panties that you would be embarrassed about if someone found out you owned them. Explain
Answer 8: Yes Justice full underwear. Very soft and do not give me wedgies like the VS full underwear.

Question 9: What do you think about the comfort of Victoria's Secret panties? Comment about the comfort of lace, the fit, wedgies etc.
No answer since the question was added after her response.

Question 10: Provide any comments about Victoria's Secret loungewear.
Answer 10: Comfy

Question 11: Provide any comments about Victoria's Secret perfume.
Answer 11: Smells great.

Picture of the girl: answer1.jpg answer1b.jpg

JM_TMan

I am up to 69 responses so far!!

Response 2:
Question 1: How likely are you to shop at Victoria's Secret as opposed to other brands? What other brand do you shop at for your bras and panties?
Answer 1: My first choice for panties. The bras are too small though so I have to buy them at Nordstrom.

Question 2: How satisfied are you with Victoria's Secret shopping experience? (Scale of 1-5)
Answer 2: 3

Question 3: Which products do you buy from Victoria's Secret? (Bras, Panties, Loungewear, Perfume, Other)
Answer 3: Panties and perfume

Question 4: What is your bra size? How do you feel Victoria's Secret bras accommodate to your body type?
Answer 4: 34G. I wish I could buy bras from VS but even the larger bras they carry are still too small for me. I feel like the bra sizes run small also.

Question 5: What type of panties do you usually buy from Victoria's Secret? Add any comments about Victoria's Secret panties.
Answer 5: Seemless cheeky

Question 6: Estimate the type of panties you own by percentage (Ex. 40% thongs, 30% cheeky, 30% hipster)
Answer 6: 75% cheeky, 15% thongs, 10% hipsters

Question 7: Which bra and which pair of panties would you say is your favorite? Why>

Question 8: Do you have any bras or panties that you would be embarrassed about if someone found out you owned them. Explain
Answer 8: No

Question 9: What do you think about the comfort of Victoria's Secret panties? Comment about the comfort of lace, the fit, wedgies etc.

Answer 10: Cute and soft but I don’t own any

Answer 11: Usually smells great but I don’t own too much of it

Pic of the girl: mg.jpg

As always let me know what you think and if you want any new questions added to the survey.

Gbanger

This is some serious three-dimensional chess you are playing. Both girls are super cute.

throughtheflesh

Love love LOve! What a great idea �� ��
Here’s an idea - can we send you someone’s profile so you can ask them the survey and feed back with results & pic?

JM_TMan

Up to 95 responses! I’ll post 2 more tonight!

I could give you guys the link to the survey so you could try to have people you know answer it however you choose and then if you have the specific name and i see their response i can post it here. How does that sound?

JM_TMan

Response 3:
Answer 1: I like Aerie undies and bras, because they are pretty comparable in quality and usually cheaper. But i probably shop at both VS and aerie equally for underwear

Answer 2: 4

Answer 3: Bras and panties

Answer 4: 34B. I think VS bras do a good job. they’re so soft and they don’t try too hard to make them all “sexy.” you can find some that are meant to be comfy which i like.

Answer 5: thongs, cheeky, gstring. I would like to buy more gstrings but you don’t really have them. i only found a few on clearance once and i really like them. Also the tops of your thongs are all too thick. the purpose i think is so you can’t see panty lines and making them so thick defeats the whole purpose

Answer 6: 10% gstring 40% thongs 25% cheeky 25% hipsters

Answer 8: not really. the gstring is kind of embarrassing bc it’s so skimpy but really it’s something i need so you can’t see panty lines on high rise leggings and stuff

Answer 10:

Answer 11: it all smells the same

Pic:
hm.jpg

JM_TMan

Response 4:
Answer 1: i’ve been shopping at vs since i was in 8th grade. but vs is a bit expensive and other brands like fenty produce the same quality of bras but for cheaper.

Answer 2: 3

Answer 3: Bras, panties, and loungewear

Answer 4: 32D and i feel that vs has produced bras that give me the best support.

Answer 5: i love the cheeksters but i have a love hate relationship w the lace undies because they’re so pretty but they constantly rip.

Answer 6: 50% thong, 30% cheeky, 20% hipster

Question 7: Which bra and which pair of panties would you say is your favorite? Why?

Answer 8: no none of my undies have rainbows on them. i either have undies for wearing to work out in or everyday undies, bedtime undies and then going out undies.

Answer 10: so comfy but so overpriced

Answer 11: never used it

Pic:
sw.jpgsw2.jpgsw3.jpg