VIDEO: Celebrities talk thongs on Howard Stern (25 minutes)

SurpriseThong

Hey all —

I thought I’d shade this compilation of celebrities either (mostly) talking about thongs or other sexy topics on the Howard Stern Show. A few of these clips have been shared here before, I think, but here they all are in one place. I starred some of the best ones/my favorites.

If you notice, someone named Bob calls in a lot and asks celebrity guests what kind of panties they wear or are wearing. I bet “Bob” is one of you…

Link: https://www.xvideos.com/video53177741/celebrities_talking_about_thongs
(I tried to embed it with coding, but can't get that to work. If someone can DM me advice, that would be great.)

**00:00 to 00:39 — Bryce Dallas Howard says she’s wearing GAP thong and says thongs are “more comfortable.”
00:39 to 00:44 — Jenny McCarthy says she’s not wearing underwear.
**00:40 to 1:11 — Brooke Hogan says she’s wearing a fascia-colored thong and says, “You can’t have panty lines. Everyone woman wears a thong.”
1:11 to 2:00 — Eliza Dushku says her panties “are not granny pants” and then says “yeah” when Howard asks if it’s a thong. Robin Quivers also says, “a panty line is a no-no.”
2:00 to 2:31 — Maria Menounos says she didn’t have to bang anyone to get her job and says, “it’s always the G,” including that day. She also talks about going commando.
2:31 to 2:46 — Fran Drescher says she’s wearing a bra and G-string.
2:47 to 3:21 — Vanessa Williams says she’s wearing a Cosabella mesh low-rise G-string.
**3:21 to 4:00 — Blanking on her name, but she talks about dude a photoshoot with Alyssa Milano and they wore, “the standard G-string.”
4:00 to 4:10 — Jamie Presley says she’s wearing panties. Unfortunately she doesn’t say what kind.
4:10 to 4:28 — Christine Governale says she’s wearing black underwear but won’t say if it’s a thong.
4:28 to 4:49 — A random guest tells Howard she’s wearing lace boyshorts.
4:49 to 4:59 — An actress (name?) tells Howard she’s wearing a thong.
**4:59 to 5:39 — E.G. Daily (Rugrats voice) describes and SHOWS her G-string.
**5:39 to 6:32 — Julie Bowen shows her G-string and talks about being spanked and vibrators.
**6:32 to 11:05 — THE DIXIE CHICKS segment we all know about when they talk about underwear and vibrators. Natalie Maines says she doesn’t wear panties and talks about her underwear evolution. Emily Robison is wearing a “La Perla thong, black with pink lace trim.” Martie Maguire says she has to wear underwear and describes her first attempt to go commando.
11:05 to 11:16 — Rachel Hunter says she’s wearing “little G-string underwear.”
11:17 to 12:57 — Carmen Electra talks about masturbating, sex, going commando and letting her “little G-string” show at a pool party.
12:57 to 14:26 — Christie Brinkley admits to being commando and wears thongs because, “usually that’s what in my drawer.”
**14:26 to 15:18 —Nicki Aycox says she shows her thong in a movie, talks about not wearing a bra and says she’s wearing panties but normally doesn’t.
15:18 to 15:56 — Torrie Wilson shows her thong.
15:56 to 16:10 — Some actress or model says she’s going commando.
16:10 to 17:34 — Suzanne Somers talks about going commando.
17:34 to 24:41 — Cindy Margolis says it’s so much more fun being a slut, has the cast throw around her G-string, talks about her landing strip, sex, how she loves blow jobs and licking other areas.
24:41 to 25:18 — Some Playboy model says she’s wearing a thong.
25:18 to 25:28 — Some model or actress says she’s wearing a thong.

spikycee15

Holy FUCK! The dedication! Maybe for next time try a screen recorded. The audio would come out cleaner too. Thanks my man.

dmills

Awesome collection man!
This really reminds me of the old playboy morning show where often someone would call in and ask the host Andrea Lowell for an underwear update. I think all those videos are still online on the playboy website somewhere, its really good content!

dmills

Is there any vids on the underwear updates from Andrea?

I found one uploaded to youtube

I swear there are like 300+ of these over the 800 episodes of the playboy morning show. They are very similar to the Howard Stern clips. All the episodes are found on the playboy tv website behind a paywall though. It almost makes me want to spend the money to dig for clips.

Also sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just those awesome Howard clips really reminded me of this.

SurpriseThong

I found one uploaded to youtube

I swear there are like 300+ of these over the 800 episodes of the playboy morning show. They are very similar to the Howard Stern clips. All the episodes are found on the playboy tv website behind a paywall though. It almost makes me want to spend the money to dig for clips.

Also sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just those awesome Howard clips really reminded me of this.
No worries! I love this! Post anymore videos of her you can find.

Reactions: 002

stevie_thongs

Amazing collection! The girl at 3:21 is the infamous Rose McGowan.
Does anybody know the name of the chick in the FUCT shirt at 4:46?

**3:21 to 4:00 — Blanking on her name, but she talks about dude a photoshoot with Alyssa Milano and they wore, “the standard G-string.”

anyone?

dertarget

Really amazing, great job! 1 of the best tributes. I was wondering if there is also such compilation that celebs share how they are shaved, 1 of the (almost) standard questions of Howard Stern.

He must be a lurker on here no doubt. And visits celeb upskirt sites around 20 times a week.

Very much like myself in that regard. Seems to have a thing for exposed thongs and womens underwear.