Voyeur See Through, Whaletail and Upskirts

js2500

What a fucking slut, going to Disney with all those kids there with their families showing off her thong. I bet a few dads had a good stare and thought about her when they fucked their wives & girlfriends that night. What were the parents thinking letting their slut daughter out like that? There's no way they didn't know.

Well, the guy in the back was her dad and he was walking behind her the entire time so I'm sure he knew. I followed them for so long I got nervous being right next to the dad but he was on a phone call on his Bluetooth the whole time and never noticed me.

js2500

JS- you have the best thread going by far. Request - I’d love to see any new pics/vid captures of a Gilf with thong. That one you made of the gilf in the blue jumpsuit was phenomenal. I’d be greatful if you sought out another and posted it. I don’t know what it is, but women over 55-60 wearing thongs is so hot to me and it looked like others in thread enjoy it too.

I'd have to look through everything and see what I can find. Here is one set that I came across.

Liverpoollad

Hey guys, it's been a while. I was having problems logging in so I couldn't post anything but I never stopped looking for thongs so I have a lot to catch you up on. Here's the first one of a worker at Bath & Body Works who was bending down to clean up a mess on the floor. I got a kick out of her because her apron string got trapped under her thong I guess when she pulled it up after going to the bathroom, but no one told her.

Hot dam this is the best shit I've seen in a long time. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

YESSS

Saw this MILF working out in her yard the other day. She happened to be bending over to pick up one of her piles of grass just as I was driving by and I was pretty shocked to see her thong pop out. I peg her to be in her 50's and she was out in her work clothes, so seeing a thong was not what I expected. So I had to turn around at the next stop and start recording her. Luckily I timed it as she was picking up the next pile so I got the same view of her whaletail.

Here are some cropped versions of the same pics.

Or maybe this one!

js2500

So I didn't really do much hunting during Covid, but I recently had a work convention out in Las Vegas and was able to get some good shots. Here is one of the women working one of the booths with her thong hanging out. It was a little surprising because typically they are professionally dressed which means you can almost guarantee they are wearing a thong but you can't normally see them.