Walking around in a Thong/G-String

Matttw88

My wife also does this daily. She showers when she gets up and walks around in just a thong until we leave the house which many days is not at all. She's exclusively worn thongs since she was 16 (33 now) though and that's all she wears in our pool/to the beach. Very comfortable in them.

My wife also does this daily. She showers when she gets up and walks around in just a thong until we leave the house which many days is not at all. She's exclusively worn thongs since she was 16 (33 now) though and that's all she wears in our pool/to the beach. Very comfortable in them.
Please please let me see please Iam begging

Immortalking2

I wish my wife did she never has tho since I’ve know her in her teens . She’s too modest for some reason even tho her leggings are always see through or her thong will pop out and she won’t care. I think she likes showing off secretly when she bends over or she just doesn’t care.

Ilovethong

My old neighbour who recently moved ( gutted ) always walked around in just her thong, I saw her most evenings /mornings opening the blinds and she was just there in a thong and t shirt or just thong, a few times youd see her naked after coming out the shower was so hot I so miss it

HPeter

My wife does sometimes, but typically when she goes to put the laundry in before or after a shower, or she forgot something while getting dressed.

Shaftinio

My old neighbour who recently moved ( gutted ) always walked around in just her thong, I saw her most evenings /mornings opening the blinds and she was just there in a thong and t shirt or just thong, a few times youd see her naked after coming out the shower was so hot I so miss it
I wish I had neighbors like the ones that I read about in these stories