Wearing thong during massage

Jake1234

Found a location that was open again and was able to get a massage. They were actually very busy which was surprising with our whole situation. I haven’t been to this location before but I wore my black ikingsky thong (one of my favorites for sure) and I didn’t get any comments or anything. They were 100% professional. Best part was them tucking the towel under my thong when she massaged my back. My area is slowly opening everything back up so I’ll be looking to get more massages when I can and I’ll keep you guys posted if anything hot happens

Jake1234

Think I’ll be getting another massage next week. I’m still debating which thong I want to wear. I have the ikingsky g strings, ikingsky thongs, a Gregg homme thong (tiny front pouch that isn’t that comfortable but I love the back), and ergowear. The g strings are the easiest to move around and kind of play with during a massage so I might wear one of those. My #1 favorite thing is when they play with the straps and pull the thong down or back up into place so that will be my goal.

Anyone have any massage plans?