Wearing thongs at a strip club

Thonger4life6623

One of ny favorite pass times is wearing a thong under my clothes to a strip club. So many great stories about conversations with the strippers about my sexy underwear I have on. Even better stories about how the girls get very playful about it during lapdances. Some of them pull on the side straps or back. Sometimes they'll unbutton my pants to see the front. Or ask me to pull the back of my pants down to see my thong and ass. Let me know if anyone is interested in detailed stories.

K

kiyoothong

I’m interested. I also have some strip club stories of my own.

Thonger4life6623

The best time to do it is the day shift. The girls are laid back and usually veterans that have been stripping a long time. The managers don't really pay attention to the cameras. So the first girl I will share about is in her early 30s, decent body with huge man-made tits. Mom body but nice. She came and sat next to me. It was early afternoon so the club was very slow only a few customers. We chatted for a while then I asked her for a dance in the vip room (private individual rooms). We got to the room and I told her I had a secret. I told her I was wearing a thong. Her eyes lit up and a huge smile. She said she wanted to see. So I lowered my pants just enough to show the back of the thong and ass. She got super excited and playful about it. The dance was pretty steamy with some dirty talk. My dick was getting hard at this point. 20 minutes into the 30min vip dance she whispers in my ear that she wants to see what the front looks like. Of course I agree. She puts my arms to the side. She lifts my shirt up to my chest then proceeds to unbutton and unzip my pants. She graps the pouch thats barely holding my hard dick in. I thought that was as far as it would go but it got better. She said in my ear "you've seen me nude now I wanna see you." And she pulled down the pouch of my thong. She grabs my dick and starts stroking. Here I am shirt lifted up, pants undone, dick pulled out of my thong and she's jerking me off. I was so turned on that in a very short time I told her I was about to cum. She kept going and I start shooting my load on my stomach. Then she thanked me for the show and wiped my cum off her hand on my side lol. I gave her a nice tip and went to the bathroom to clean up. This was the start of many more stories. Comment if you want more.

Thonger4life6623

I'll keep posting as long as I keep getting comments and messages. One time I 3 nice experiences in one visit.
#1 slow afternoon and I was leaning forward reading something at table. This veteran stripper with a bubbly goofy personality who was always playing around was on the floor. She talked ro me a few times but didn't know ny secret. She ran up behind me and reached down to give a wedgie. She screamed out in a good way "holy shit you're wearing a thong." The close by manager who is in her 50s looks like an ex stripper looked up smiled at me.
#2I decide to get two girl dance. Three of us walk towards the couch. Before I sat i squat down to tie my shoe (intentionally) then sat down. A minute into the dance one the girls ask me if I had a wedgie. I say why ask. The other girl asks what are you talking about? The first girl tells her I'm wearing a blue thong. The rest of the dance they kept saying they love how slutty my underwear is.
#3 the last dance I got on this trip before I left. As soon as the dance started ahe says to me "I hear you have some sexy panties on." She said the girls were talking about it in the dressing room. I only wear mens thongs but she proceeded to keep calling them panties. As the dance ended she reached behind me and pulled up on the back straps of my thong and smiled and said thanks for the secret.

One of ny favorite pass times is wearing a thong under my clothes to a strip club. So many great stories about conversations with the strippers about my sexy underwear I have on. Even better stories about how the girls get very playful about it during lapdances. Some of them pull on the side straps or back. Sometimes they'll unbutton my pants to see the front. Or ask me to pull the back of my pants down to see my thong and ass. Let me know if anyone is interested in detailed stories.
So hot! I’ve always wanted to try it, even considered a garter and thigh highs

Thonger4life6623

The next story was one of the hottest. I was at this club late afternoon and it was still slow. But the evening shift girls were slowly starting to hit the floor. I see this girl whose dancer name was Diamond. Tall slim brunette. Not much there for chest but one of the nicest asses I've ever seen on a thin girl. I've had many dances from her so she knew all about my thongs. She was walking around with another stripper asking customers if they wanted a two girl dance. I'd seen her in the club before but never talked to her so she didn't know. Her dancer name was Bambi. Also tall sandy blonde hair with nice curves. I was almost ready to leave as I had been there for a few hours. But they got to me and I decided to get a 30 minute VIP from them. We get to the room and I sit down while they strip down. Before it starts Diamond asks bambi if she wants to see something. Then Diamond pulls me forward reaches down and pulls my thong up. Bambi lets a quick excited scream. Bambi asks diamond how she knew tHat. Diamond replies he's always wearing a thong. For almost the entire dance these two strippers are constantly pulling on the side straps, pulling up on the back, sliding there fingers inside the straps. I'm completely hard now sticking out of the front of the thong. Diamond reached out to unbutton my shorts. I put my arm up to warn her my dick was sticking out. She threw my hand away and said what's your point. Then proceeded to unbutton. Once everything is exposed Bambi grabs my dixk and says very nice. Diamond buttons me back up and the dance was over. As I stand up, Bambi says she wants to see the back. Diamond lifts my shirt and Bambi yanks my shorts to the floor. Then Diamond does absolute roundhouse slap to my ass cheek. It was loud. Then Bambi grabs my other cheek and she pulls my shorts up. I thanked them for the dance and Bambi replies we should thank you maybe you dance for us next. I left and a huge boner the entire drive home.

Thonger4life6623

So hot! I’ve always wanted to try it, even considered a garter and thigh highs
I'm not into wearing womens stuff. But if you're looking for the humiliation aspect, a garter and thigh highs will definitely accomplish that. I just love how playful the strippers get when they learn I'm wearing a thong. I'm not one of those guys that think strippers actually like me. I know it's an act. But because of the environment, I have the best thong reactions with strippers

Thonger4life6623

Nice! The question is- did you give them a dance the next time?
Unfortunately no. Bambi stopped working there a few weeks later. But every time I got a dance from the other girl she would give me a loud bare thong ass spank. (I later found out she was a dominatrix on the side. Oooohhhh the possibilities with that could've been fun)

Thonger4life6623

Next little thong flash actually involves the female manager. Her description. Shes about 5'5" with blonde hair and black frame glasses probably in her early 50s. Dresses very professional. I had never talked to her but I get the impression that she was a long time stripper that made it into management. Very attractive for older woman. I was getting a VIP dance from the same girl mentioned in the first story. Fast forward through the dance cause it's a similar setup. My shirt lifted up above my chest. Shorts unbuttoned and unzipped. Hard dick pulled completely out of my thong and the dancer kneeling in front of me. The VIP rooms you can't see in but theres no door just a curtain. I'm getting within seconds of cumming when unannounced the manager walks in right next to us. I thought she was gonna be pissed and kick me out. But she says to the stripper to dial down the hands on. Then she leans towards me. Looks at me then looks and points at my hard cock sticking out of my thong and says lets put that guy away. Then walks out. A week later I was in that club and the manager sits at my table and introduces herself. I thought I was getting banned instead she apologized. She told me she knew about my thong shows from the security camerasand she didn't mind because I was a good respectful customer. The only reason she had stopped it was because she got wind that local law enforcement was having undercovers go in all the strip clubs in the area and she wanted to tighten up everything in her club. I completely understood. We then have a 20 minute conversation. Mostly small talk. Really cool older chick. She confirmed she was a stripper for 15 years. But then she asks me questions about my thong wearing. She even told me her husband sometimes wears thongs. Although it was not a sexually charged conversation it was still pretty hot having this woman asking me about my thong wearing. As she is about to get up from my table, she with a smile asked me what color my thong was today and heads back to her office.

Thonger4life6623

Next thong flash I'll share at this club involved a bachelorette party. After a pretty uneventful Saturday night at this club I decided to leave disappointed. As I'm walking to my vehicle I notice a bunch of girls by a party bus. I figured it was a bachelorette party because there was a lot of nightlife in the area. I get to my vehicle and they're all approaching me. The bachelorette and maid of honor ask me for help. She points to the bachelorettes tshirt. It was a checklist of things to do and collect for the evening. Most of them typical stuff. But the second to last one said collect a mans thong. My eyes lit up. I told all rhe girls I was wearing a thong. You could tell they were all drinking and they started going nuts wanting to see. I told them to form a wall so I wouldn't get indecent exposure. I drop my shorts. Then the maid of honor takes my tshirt off. Now I'm standing in front of about 10 girls in just a thong. They're all taking pictures with their phones. Then the bachelorette and maid of honor now pose with me while the rest take pictures. I tell the bachelorette to do the honors. And she pulls off my thong and puts it around her neck like a necklace. OH MY GOODNESS! This is awesome I'm naked in front of all these girls and the bachelorette has my thong around her neck and they're all taking pictures. The girls were being really loud so not to grap attention I got dressed. The girls all thanked me and I left. Totally awesome experience

I'm not into wearing womens stuff. But if you're looking for the humiliation aspect, a garter and thigh highs will definitely accomplish that. I just love how playful the strippers get when they learn I'm wearing a thong. I'm not one of those guys that think strippers actually like me. I know it's an act. But because of the environment, I have the best thong reactions with strippers
Not really into humil, I’m just kinda hung very masculine and want the shock value and hope the dancer is bi and perverted or atleast willing to play along

Thonger4life6623

Most of the VIP lap dances are similar when it comes to the girls being playful about my thong wearing so I won't share all of the. But will share some short other thong flashes. The waitresses in this club are all super hot. Most of them hotter then the dancers. They wear short black yoga shorts and a white tank top tgat goes just below their breasts. I was talking to one at the bar for a few minutes when a stripper I get dances from frequently walks up to us and she smacks my ass and says what's up thongboy. The waitress says what are you talking about. The stripper says he's always wearing a thong and she pulls my purple thong up out of my jeans to show the waitress. She giggles and pulls the side oh her shorts down to show me she was wearing the same color gstring. This started the waitress giving me the nickname thongboy. From there on every time she sees me she says what can I get for you thongboy?

Thonger4life6623

Next thong flash is with the front door girl. When you walk in the door there is an entryway room with a podium where you pay the admission fee before you enter the club. There is also a glass case with merchandise for sale like hats t-shirts coffee mugs etc. And a coat room as well. The day time door girl is in her mid 20s, brunette, glasses. She is slightly on the heavy side but cute. She carries the weight well because you can tell she has some monster tits. She seems quiet and reserved. The door girls are dressed in black slacks and white button up shirt. We've become friendly because she sees me come in frequently so we always talk for a few minutes before I go in the club. One day as I pay her the admission she says I heard a rumor about you. I knew where this was going so I played along. She says I heard you're always wearing a thong is that true? I said yes. She told me several of the dancers told her. Then she asks to see. I said where with the cameras around. She grabs my hand and walks me in the coat room. She then demamds "drop your shorts." I gladly obliged and dropped my shorts. She starts giggling and grabs and snaps the back strap of my thong. Then she said she wished her boyfriend would wear underwear like that. From there on every time I came in the club she would ask to see what thong I was wearing. After several times I asked if I could see her tits or something. She said she couldn't because if other customers came in she might lose her job. Instead she pulls out her phone abd shows me a picture of her topless in just her panties. Oh my goodness.....she had the biggest rack I've ever seen. I thanked her and went in the club.

Thonger4life6623

Just a quickie one. Nothing too exciting. This tiny little Latin girl dancer at this club sits with me. She said this was only her second week. She was 5ft tall 100lbs. Not much curves but one of the prettiest faces. A few minutes into our conversation she point blank asks me for no reason "boxers or briefs?" I replied neither I wear thongs. She smiled and reached over my chair and put her hand down the back of my jeans. She starts laughing hysterically. She said while laughing you're wearing a banana hammock. I asked her for a VIP dance. As we stand up and she reaches and pulls the side strap of my thong out and drags to the VIP room by the strap. One of the other dancers who was very familiar with me was on stage saw what was happening starts laughing her ass off on stage. During the VIP dance this little Latin girl keeps pulling on the side straps. By the end of the dance my thong was so stretched out I had to throw it out when I got home.