Wedgie broke my friend’s thong while moving

janeybby

Haha this story is so funny to tell because my friend had such a hard day that day. This was very recent, like a few months ago. I reference my best friend in my other stories but this was a different friend from college. She was sort of on the thicker side, but definitely not fat. You probably wouldn’t even be able to tell that she is thick and curvaceous if it weren’t for her constant need to wear tight clothes. Her tight clothes give her wardrobe malfunctions all the time - I’ve seen her nips pop out of her bikini several times because it’s too small. I’ve also seen her whale tails a million times because she wears jeans that are too tight and low or leggings that are so tight that they’re see through when she bends over.

Anyways, my friend and I agreed to help her move. The jeans she wore that day were so low rise, I don’t know what she was thinking. Her jeans were so small on her that even the slightest bend forward made them slip below her thong waistband. She was wearing one of those bright purple VS g-strings that say Victorias Secret on each side of the waistband with a tiny heart on the triangle part. She wasn’t the best at pulling them up either, probably because she always had stuff on her hands. The jeans got so low that I saw her bright purple thong even peeking out from the front when her arms were raised. Many times throughout the day, especially when she bent over to tape or grab a box, the whole whale tail was on display, strings and the triangle part. What’s interesting is my other guy friend there helping us nor I said something, we would just sort of look at it. At one point, she squatted down so far that you could see her purple thong disappear into her butt crack, and her butt cheeks were starting to burst out of the jeans. She let out a quiet groan and stood up to seemingly adjust her whale tail. She sort of looked to the side, probably to see if we could see, but the guy friend and I turned at the right moment to make it look like we didn’t notice. Turning back around, she then grabbed her purple g string and yanked it down, which required pulling down the back of her jeans and showing almost her entire ass. She yanked it below the top of her butt crack, gave her jeans a weak tug, and bent back over, showing a few centimeters of her butt crack. For the next hour or so, only the top inch of her butt crack was on display whenever she bent over. Finally, we were walking to the car, her in front and my guy friend behind her. She opened the back seat, bent over, and started adjusting the stuff on the floor. Her jeans slipped and you could see about an inch of her but crack and the tiniest bit of the purple g string triangle poking out. My friend just stood there and stared, because it was like a foot from him, and she was there for several minutes. He finally reached a point and said to her “I’ve never seen so much crack and whale tail in my life”. She groaned and stayed there bending over, probably because she was mid moving items. “Sorry, these jeans are so small on me now. Can you please pull up my jeans? My hands are full.” He grabbed her jeans waistline where her butt crack was, feeling her butt crack with the back of his hand, but instead of grabbing her jeans, he reached in and grabbed her purple thong and yanked it super high. She immediately dropped the stuff she was adjusting in the back seat and stood up, grabbing his hand to release the thong. He is strong though, so he only raised it higher, and then all of a sudden, it snapped and ripped apart. She got sooooo mad at him.