Well here goes....

Countryboy224!

Evening everyone!

OK then, I'm going to put up Part 1 of a 2-Part set I shot this evening.

The premise is me trying to get on with my work, but I keep getting distracted by the hot content on this forum. ;):love::devilish:

I'll put up Part 2 (which is a little more risqué!) tomorrow if I get a chance, but hope you enjoy! :) xx

Plz report to my office for your performance review and shut the door when u enter

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Plz report to my office for your performance review and shut the door when u enter
I can only hope that you will focus on my evident eagerness to please, and not my frequent and highly unfortunate misdemeanours regarding my office attire... however i must protest that there is nothing specific in the handbook about skirt length, number of buttons that its permissible to be undone, or any formal policy with regards to the occasional accidental flash of one's panties...

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

OK then, I hope you liked the first part of the work set. So here's part 2. This is by far the most explicit content I've posted... so please be gentle! ...unless, that is, you're actually imagining me over that desk, in which case being gentle is the last thing I'd want...!! ;)😂✋🍑

Hope you enjoy, and please do let me know what you think, and if this is the kind of content you'd like to see more of, or if you prefer the less staged/more candid stuff. All feedback welcomed!

Was fun to shoot!

xx

Countryboy224!

I can only hope that you will focus on my evident eagerness to please, and not my frequent and highly unfortunate misdemeanours regarding my office attire... however i must protest that there is nothing specific in the handbook about skirt length, number of buttons that its permissible to be undone, or any formal policy with regards to the occasional accidental flash of one's panties...
O it with ur work it's been excellent do u want b promoted to my personal secretary? Dress code is skirts and dress s only

Countryboy224!

OK then, I hope you liked the first part of the work set. So here's part 2. This is by far the most explicit content I've posted... so please be gentle! ...unless, that is, you're actually imagining me over that desk, in which case being gentle is the last thing I'd want...!! ;)😂✋🍑

Hope you enjoy, and please do let me know what you think, and if this is the kind of content you'd like to see more of, or if you prefer the less staged/more candid stuff. All feedback welcomed!

Was fun to shoot!

xx
Amazing ass like dam

D

Deleted member 41932

Nice classy photos! I preferred the front view of the first group, as I personally don't care for the rear ends. Your photos are nice and clean.
I wore a g-string at the Beach, and a guy sitting on a blanket complained about the eye-level view of my rear, so I switched to wide T-back thongs of all kinds. But I digress.

D

Deleted member 41932

Nice classy photos! I preferred the front view of the first group, as I personally don't care for the rear ends. Your photos are nice and clean.
I wore a g-string at the Beach, and a guy sitting on a blanket complained about the eye-level view of my rear, so I switched to wide T-back thongs of all kinds. But I digress.
Well, this is the Whale Tail Forum, so whale tail shots are encouraged! I looked again, and the angle view rear shots are nicest, more like your Avatar shot. You are so lucky to be hairless, for all of these photos.

Jet_91

Omg! :oops: You're perfect!!! Love these sets they're so sexy! Love the last one especially getting to see that amazing ass and such a tease with that bulge from the back so hot. I'd love to bend you over that desk and slowly pull down that string...

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Omg! :oops: You're perfect!!! Love these sets they're so sexy! Love the last one especially getting to see that amazing ass and such a tease with that bulge from the back so hot. I'd love to bend you over that desk and slowly pull down that string...
Well that’s a very pleasant thought for me to go to sleep on! 😀😘 thank you so much for the compliment. Night! xx

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Thanks everyone. I’ll be back with another themed set week after next realistically as I’ve a busy week ahead. But I’ll try and post a couple of shots from the archive in the interim if I can dig some out. If anyone has any requests for the theme of the new set just shout! I’m very open to ideas. Really glad you’re enjoying the content though, and it gives me a big smile knowing there are people who find the pics exciting! 😀 Have a great weekend! xx 😘

Countryboy224!

Thanks everyone. I’ll be back with another themed set week after next realistically as I’ve a busy week ahead. But I’ll try and post a couple of shots from the archive in the interim if I can dig some out. If anyone has any requests for the theme of the new set just shout! I’m very open to ideas. Really glad you’re enjoying the content though, and it gives me a big smile knowing there are people who find the pics exciting! 😀 Have a great weekend! xx 😘
Same too u

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Not a full set (will shoot that next week), but for the time being, in the incredibly unlikely scenario that someone has a fetish for autumnal wardrobes + VTLs through tights on trans women... well then today is your lucky day as the weather has turned and I took a few cheeky selfies after I got in form work! :) x