Well here goes....

thongaddiction

Hey there friends,

Soooo... thought I'd take the plunge and post a few pics. Nothing too out there, just a couple of thong shots, and the obligatory whaletail... it seems only polite given the nature of the forum! :p🐋

Never posted pics before, so be gentle!

Thought I'd pick this place to post a few shots as I've been told I've got a nice butt, and I love thongs. Given I'm in my mid 40s I'd say I'm reasonably happy with my ass. It's probably the physical feature I'm happiest with! So hope you enjoy, and even if not, it's something to tick off the bucket list! :)

xx

Hot pics😘

Gatsby34

A trio of pics to keep you occupied whilst I find the opportunity to do a full shoot hopefully later this week. Not the highest quality pics so I hope you'll forgive me, but a pair of my favourite panties none-the-less! And who doesn't like a black skater skirt being lifted to reveals the delighted below, eh? :) 😘

Gorgeous as always!!

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

You are just awesome. What a nice ass and body. Can you take more pictures in pantyhose and also in yoga pants?
So... inspired by the lovely above request from @Wichsgurke to do another set in yoga pants (and also the fact that, of late, my ratio of cake eating to squats and bum-lifts is not as it should be!), I thought I'd better get my lardy arse down to the gym! Please find enclosed Part 1 of 2 of a gym-themed set, which includes my warm up and stretching session... where I start to suspect these leggings might be very slightly see-through... and was this really the best choice of underwear...? :oops: (1/2 - 8 images)

Hope you enjoy! Part two to follow in a sec.... 😘

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

And here's part two... (2/2) clearly when you realise that your yoga pants are slightly see-through, there's only one logical course of action... take them off! I'm sure we've all been there.... ;)

Hmmm... this doesn't seem to have worked too well... I appear to have shed more clothes than calories...! Anyone got any better suggestions for how I can motivate myself to get to the gym? All suggestions welcome! ;-)

Hope you enjoy! 😘

Vlick67

Omg I can’t right now. How am I supposed to get you a suggestion when you go and do that? I just want the tip or the balls to make an appearance I’m dying out here. Couldn’t make the whole set without cumming so had to recharge and cum twice. 🥰

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Now, as you'll no doubt realise, most of the time I want to be appreciated and respected as the classy, sophisticated, sensual sex-pot that I am....

but....

every so often...

I just want to put on my cheapest, shortest, sluttiest dress and just own that shit! ;):ROFLMAO:😈

Hope you enjoy! I'll be back to being classy tomorrow! ;-)

Well thong me

Now, as you'll no doubt realise, most of the time I want to be appreciated and respected as the classy, sophisticated, sensual sex-pot that I am....

but....

every so often...

I just want to put on my cheapest, shortest, sluttiest dress and just own that shit! ;):ROFLMAO:😈

Hope you enjoy! I'll be back to being classy tomorrow! ;-)
Looking forward to more but now I have a wet mess to clean up

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Evening everyone,

So I'm all dressed-up.... but nowhere to go... :cry: ...who's going to take me out then...? Where are we going to go, and what are we going to do....? ...and then what are we going to do.....?! ;):oops:

You may need to remind me not to put my glass of wine down on the floor though, as I think this dress might be a bit short.... and I wouldn't want to embarrass you in public now, would I...? (click the links in the second post to see how that works out!) ;)😘

I don't normally post previews, but thought I'd try it out this time... more daring pics below still in the old link format though, as a bit of tease never hurt anyone! ;-) 😘 xx

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

And now part 2! 😳

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think, and feel free to say hello! 😃😘

Well thong me

And now part 2! 😳

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think, and feel free to say hello! 😃😘
All I can say is OMFG ,my cock is going to be sore tonight 😘

Vlick67

Well I’d take you to a nice restaurant and if you bent over I don’t care I’m hitting that later and everyone is jealous. I’d take you home and then after some hard making out in to me stroking you and sucking you from behind. This way I can lick your ass and get you ready for when I dominate you. Then we both finish at the same time in 69

Quills 🏳️⚧️ 👩

Fancy getting me back to the bedroom? Sweet dreams boys! xx

😘