Whale tail hunter

golf

Wow!!! Time passes and it is still a spectacular material, thank you very much for uploading them again.
Do you have new videos to share?

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
Wow!!! Time passes and it is still a spectacular material, thank you very much for uploading them again.
Do you have new videos to share?

I have stuff saved on my old HD, I found a folder which contains maybe 30 videos which has never been shown to people. I will one day get round to editing it. I mainly just upload pics, as videos can be a pain to edit and how I shoot there is a lot of waste material to cut out.

Here are some shots from recent years which was posted earlier in this thread.

As you can see in the first set the husband/bf noticed and pulled down her top. The second one was so visible, I very nearly got caught, as some woman come and told her, it was on how. Hence why I never got a thong shot as I had to stop.

Shaftinio

I have stuff saved on my old HD, I found a folder which contains maybe 30 videos which has never been shown to people. I will one day get round to editing it. I mainly just upload pics, as videos can be a pain to edit and how I shoot there is a lot of waste material to cut out.

As you can see in the first set the husband/bf noticed and pulled down her top. The second one was so visible, I very nearly got caught, as some woman come and told her, it was on how. Hence why I never got a thong shot as I had to stop.

It would be great if you posted a video to the second one. I want to see her reaction.

whaletail17

The struggle is real when your husband or boyfriend has to pull your shirt down to try and hide it!:ROFLMAO:

thonglover

Wu Tang(a) Clan

The second set is super hot!

golf

Muchas gracias por seguir compartiendo este maravilloso material.