Whale Tail Stories

binderpatel

I think the first picture is the exact same type and color thong that Ashley had on. The second picture is similar to the style of thong my teacher had on, I think hers had a thinner waistband though.

is that 2nd photo a teacher or student in a classroom?

Johannus

Amazing stories ThatOneGuy01 ;) ! The story with teacher reminds me one similar. Practically all the lady-teachers on my elementary and high schools were older women. Fortunately there was one exception! The history teacher in my high school was very nice 30 years old brunette. She was tall, slim with very nice butt. I was wondering constantly if she is thong wearer or not. Once I was sitting with my friend on the bench in front of the classroom during the break. Suddenly she come out from the classroom with the many thing in her hands - laptop, mobile phone, keys, lot of papers, books and bottle with water. She came out from the classroom but she need to lock te doors somehow. Only option for her was to bend over and put the things to the floor. So she did! She wore green low rise jeans and white shirt. As she bent down the black stretchy thongs appeared 2-3 inches above her jeans! She was bending down and putting the stuffs on the floor right before us for few seconds. It was amazing whaletail! Then she locked the doors and bent down again to take the things back. This was even better because she was bending down and collecting the things for maybe one minute. All the time she was whaletailing, I saw these black thongs wedged in her ass from 2 metres distance. In the end as she got up, she pulled up the jeans and she felt her thongs are out. She turned around and realised that we saw it. She blushes immediately and go away quickly. Unfortunately this was the only teacher whaletail I have ever seen but it was amazing ;) .

asianthonger92

TLDR, just a regular whaletail sighting on my way to work. Wrote a long story because whaletails are hard to get these days

It was just a normal work day. I was taking the bus to work, and I was sitting by the window. The bus was busy and all the seats were taken. It was just a normal bus ride to work.

10 minutes into my bus ride, there was this chick who caught my attention. She was a desi girl, and she had quite a rack. Her tight jeans really showed her curves, and her jacket only came down to her waist. I got a good view of her ass because she was standing.

Even with all the people around, I had my eyes fixed on her, appreciating her beauty. Her jacket was short, so her lower back was slightly visible.

The bus was shaky and she was wobbling while standing. Then, the bus driver made a big right turn and she lost her balance. She dropped to the floor, and lo and behold her purple thong was peeking above her tight jeans. I didn't get to see her facial expression because of her mask but she seemed embarrassed. She got up, pulled up her jeans and got off the bus.

Shaftinio

TLDR, just a regular whaletail sighting on my way to work. Wrote a long story because whaletails are hard to get these days

It was just a normal work day. I was taking the bus to work, and I was sitting by the window. The bus was busy and all the seats were taken. It was just a normal bus ride to work.

10 minutes into my bus ride, there was this chick who caught my attention. She was a desi girl, and she had quite a rack. Her tight jeans really showed her curves, and her jacket only came down to her waist. I got a good view of her ass because she was standing.

Even with all the people around, I had my eyes fixed on her, appreciating her beauty. Her jacket was short, so her lower back was slightly visible.

The bus was shaky and she was wobbling while standing. Then, the bus driver made a big right turn and she lost her balance. She dropped to the floor, and lo and behold her purple thong was peeking above her tight jeans. I didn't get to see her facial expression because of her mask but she seemed embarrassed. She got up, pulled up her jeans and got off the bus.
At least someone saw something in 2021

There’s a girl moved into my building recently. About 20, 5’5” (ish), slightly chubby, dyed blue hair. Actually reminds me physically of my wife when I first met her.

Anyway. I’ve been keeping an eye out (or on her ass) as my home office looks into a garden where she hangs out sometimes.
First time I saw her out there she had some really tough jogging bottoms on and a very obvious full back VPL- so pretty disappointing.

Next time I saw her was wearing a short skirt on a windy day (we all know where this is going) and she she bent down it exposes about half of her ass. Not enough to rule of cheekies or something but certainly enough to create the hope of a thong.

today she goes outside in gym leggings and is bending over hanging washing and what do I get at each lovely bend of the waist? The most obvious thong outline you could hope for!

what a day, can’t wait for the rest of the summer!

There’s a girl moved into my building recently. About 20, 5’5” (ish), slightly chubby, dyed blue hair. Actually reminds me physically of my wife when I first met her.

Anyway. I’ve been keeping an eye out (or on her ass) as my home office looks into a garden where she hangs out sometimes.
First time I saw her out there she had some really tough jogging bottoms on and a very obvious full back VPL- so pretty disappointing.

Next time I saw her was wearing a short skirt on a windy day (we all know where this is going) and she she bent down it exposes about half of her ass. Not enough to rule of cheekies or something but certainly enough to create the hope of a thong.

today she goes outside in gym leggings and is bending over hanging washing and what do I get at each lovely bend of the waist? The most obvious thong outline you could hope for!

what a day, can’t wait for the rest of the summer!

guys I can’t tell you how many times this has happened since! Almost every day she’s out there in leggings or jogging bottoms with her massive ass eating a triangle thong and her waist eating the tiny straps. So lucky to have this view, sorry I haven’t been able to get photos!

ThatOneGuy01

I have a couple more whaletail stories I though I should share. There was this cute but ditzy girl in my English class whose name was Jamie. Jamie had a slim figure, dirty blonde hair, and tan skin with a cute bubble butt. She was a really sweet and nice girl who spoke with a sexy southern drawl. Jamie sat right in front of me in English class and one day when I noticed a tiny yellow thong poking above her low rise jeans. The triangle in the back couldn't have been more than a quarter of an inch wide and it was pink and yellow striped, the waistband was a nice bright yellow. She easily had a good 3 or 4 inches of it showing and I couldn't help but stare. That little yellow string disappearing between her cute little cheeks. The guy who sat next to me noticed too, I remember him laughing and saying "damn, that's like half a shoe lace". :LOL:

I had this sexy biology teacher one year. She had dark hair, porcelain skin and a slim figure but with some wide hips and a nice healthy ass, along with some D cups. She must have been in her early 30s, a really nice teacher who a lot of students liked, and of course a lot of us guys loved her. One day in class we were all working on some assignment she had for us and the girl in front of me raised her hand wanting some help. Mrs. Hamilton comes over to help her and squats down. My jaw just about dropped when I saw a tiny black g string with a bow on top rising a good 5 inches out of her khaki pants when she bent over. I couldn't believe I was seeing my sexy teachers g string, I could even see the little string in the back vanishing between those luscious cheeks of hers. Needless to say, I was absolutely rock hard lol. Eventually, she reached around and felt that her g string was showing and I looked down for a second so she wouldn't see me looking. When I looked back a few seconds later she was standing up and tugging her pants up and kind of gave me a look and a little smirk as if to say "Pretend you didn't see that". That was definitely a memory for the spank bank. :p

Last edited:

daraffe

One time, in high school, there was this girl, pretty pale, pretty goth-like, but one day she was wearing a white top with a green skirt. We were in biology class, and I noticed that she had a red thong peeking out above her skirt. It was such a contrast in color, and it was a fantastic sight. The teacher had asked me to move closer, but I refused because I knew that I wouldn't be able to stare at this girl's thong. I didn't move, and I stared at her thong the entire class, and I followed her to her next class while her thong slightly peeked out while walking. It was great.

When I was in college, I worked at the on campus gym. One day, there was this super fit girl, dirty blonde hair, Nike shorts, and a crop top. The crop top already left little to the imagination, but it was the shorts I was focused on. They didn't come very far up her back, so I knew all I had to do was wait. She sat down at a machine and much to my enjoyement, like three inches of her light pink seamless thong was hanging out of her shorts. She was like that for a good few moments before moving on. With how high it was, can't believe she wasn't aware of it

willie44

A few years back when I was dating my ex-g/f she had a male friend from high school who she stayed in contact with. He was a nice guy but a little strange or socially awkward, he was married and his wife had the same weird personality. At least once or twice a month he would call my ex to chat or to invite us over for dinner or drinks. She told me that in high school they shared a few classes and that he would get bullied and she would defend him, she also said that he asked her to prom and that he probably still had a crush on her. At some point you can only say no or make excuses so many times, eventually she gave in when he invited us out to celebrate his wife's birthday. We met them at the restaurant and he went overboard ordering wine and drinks. My ex planned to only meet them for dinner and then escape, however after several glasses of wine she felt more compelled to hang out longer. They invited us back to their house for cake and more wine. My ex caved in and off we went. For some reason when my ex would wear dressier clothes she had a habit of tucking her shirt into her thong, that night since we went to an expensive restaurant she was wearing black dress pants and a black button-up blouse. Before leaving the restaurant she used the bathroom which prompted her to tuck her black shirt into her thong, as I followed her out of the restaurant I could see the light blue waistband of her Victoria Secrets thong (just enough where I could read Victoria's Secret). We arrive at their house and when my ex gets out of the car her pants slid down causing a little more of her thong to sneak out. I enjoy a good thong shot and my ex had plenty of cute thongs so I wasn't about to tell her, she also had a good buzz from the wine she drank earlier so she wasn't paying any attention to her wardrobe malfunction. Once inside I sat on the couch and my ex sat to my left on the love seat, this put her back to the kitchen, he walked in from the kitchen and stood behind her and asked what we wanted to drink, I saw his eyes glance down towards her waistline and I knew he saw her thong, it turned me on knowing he had a crush on her and now he's getting to see his high school fantasies panties. I wondered how much of her thong was showing, I used the bathroom so I could walk behind my ex to see the view, I was pleasantly surprised to see not only 2-3 inches of her thong but that she was wearing a pair with a super cute design, the waistband was light blue but on the white triangle of the thong were multi-colored flowers (red, yellow, blue). The entire evening he would find reasons to stand behind her and I would always see him sneaking a peek. Later when we left, he hugged her goodbye and I watched as he intentionally put his hands around her waist and touched her thong.

When I was 20, my 23 year old cousin came took a trip here and stayed for a while. Every so often I’d see her exposed undies when she bent over or sat. Instant boner every time. She never wore thongs but I think regular panties count here (and I find them hotter personally).

The first time was the best. When she sat down in the car and reached over to get something, her shirt rode up, exposing her back and her blue cotton panties. They had a circle hole in them near the top for some reason as part of
the design, which I found super hot. If she had been standing up, you’d probably be able to see her ass crack through it. When she got out of the car, I noticed that her panties had bunched up above her pants and were visible a bit when she walked and her shirt lifted a bit. When she sat down on the chair inside, her bunched up undies were on full display again. Hardest boner ever I’ve ever had.

Some other times:

- She bent down in front of me in the garage and I got a view of her orange panties. When she sat down inside they were exposed again.
- I looked down while sitting beside her at a restaurant and saw pink undies. They were showing not just in her back area, but almost around to the front too. She pulled down her shirt down with both hands to no avail, as it popped back up as soon as she leaned forward.
- She was wearing a very short shirt that just barely passed the waistline of her jeans. When she sat down, I saw her white, lacy panties (which were exposed for like half an hour). These were different since she normally wore cotton panties.
- She wore these jeans shorts that really showed off her firm ass and a black shirt that showed a bit of her skin in the front whenever she’d lift her arms. Unbeknownst to her, her blue undies were also showing from the front a tiny bit. She later tied her sweater around her waist while doing some gardening but I know for a fact that while she crouched down, those panties were showing from behind.

I haven’t seen her in a while but god damn were the sight of her panties a massive turn-on. Still hey huge boners to this day.

I set up the perfect slip opportunity last weekend. A friend of mine from school came to visit me in the city. She’s 24 like 5’3 skinny/fit frame , brown hair. I never seen her slip because she always wore belts and tight pants.

We went drinking during the day and then later When we got to my house, she asked to borrow a pair of my sweatpants. Since I know how much smaller she is, I lent her a pair of my looser sweatpants but also took out the string. When she put them on, I can see how she folded them to keep them up. But then she started playing with my dogs, I saw it all. I saw her maroon lace thong straps and everything all the way up her butt. She kept pulling up her pants and saying things like “my thong” but she was just rolling around playing with my dogs. After like 3-4 minutes, I just had to creep up and give her a wedgie. She didn’t get too mad just kept trying to keep the sweats up but couldn’t.

Now if anyone crashes, those are the sweats they get.

Well my cousin came over again and I saw a whale tail slip from her for the first time. Every other time has been regular panties. Usual story, she sat down and her shirt rode up, showing me her a white cotton thong with light blue trim along the edges. It even rose up high enough for me to see a bit of the skin of her ass cheeks. Got a good look at it for about five minutes before she got up since all she did to cover it was a halfhearted pull of her shirt down.

She really loves cotton panties lmao. Never seen anything else when she has a panty slip.

This happened to me earlier today. I was sitting in my car in the car park of the hospital I work at. A car pulled into the bay in front of me and a woman got out. She was late 20s - early 30s, slim with dark hair and wearing a long khaki shirt down to mid thigh over black leggings. Not a stunner, but certainly not bad looking either and she was in good shape. I'm not sure whether she temporarily forgot where she was or if she didn't think anybody was around, but with her back to me she decided to lift her shirt up and adjust her underwear! I got a good couple of inches of ass crack as she pulled her leggings out and down, then she pulled her white thong up (which had been halfway down her ass) so the top half was sticking out over her waistband. Finally I got a perfect see through VTL and a nice butt jiggle as she stretched her fairly sheer leggings up over her tight ass with a little dance before dropping her shirt back down and going off to wherever she was going. Made my day

Yo878

My friend 19 was sitting next to me in the back seat. The car is a 3 door so it’s quite hard to get out. When she got out I could see her big ass with her white thong completely hanging out. She noticed that I looked and said “you didn’t see that did you? I said yes and we both smiled. When we got in the house she she never bothered to cover it up and showed it the whole time. I’ll try take a picture next time for you