Whale Tail Stories

I’m new to all this and I have to say all of the other stories are very nice so I’ll tell you one of mine which happened around a year ago my ex girlfriend never wore thongs just regular designer panties which she would have showing regularly but this one day she had a pink Emporio Armani thong on and we went out car shopping and her shoelaces became untied so she crouched down with her thong quite a way up her back she felt her back and her thong and we had an argument she was like why didn’t you tell me so after that we went to get food and her jeans were quite low as she got out the car she had tucked her thong under her jeans so when she got out of the car no word of a lie she must have had about 5-6 inches of her buttcrack showing but thankfully she pulled her jeans and her thong up so we got our food and she dropped her purse so again she had to crouch to pick it up thong completely showing and showing all the time we were eating our food so after we got home we watched a film together and she was whaletailing again all night. And that my friends is why you don’t wear high rise thongs and low rise jeans and I don’t have any photos unfortunately I wish I did because the view was absolutely amazing
Welcome mate Jesus her thong must have fallen down quite a lot for that much buttcrack and no thong to show what designer knickers does she wear I’m interested because my girlfriend sometimes wears regular underwear

wthunter

Here we go again. My ex-girlfriend was really into horses. Mainly, there were girls at her horse riding school, three of which I once saw their thong hanging out of their pants. Amazing. She often wore these special horse riders pants, which were really high rise and would only show a thong line through the material (if she even wore a thong). One of the first times she wore a thong, at my request, was when we were planning to go to her horse riding school / farm. I wanted to see whether you would be able to see her thong through her horse riders pants. After she put on her thong (white lace), however, she put on these old jeans she had and apparently sometimes wore when she went horse riding. This would be my lucky day, since she didn’t wear a belt. On the bike ride over there, we had headwind. To ensure her aerodynamics, she laid down on her handlebars. Her jacked rode right up and there it was, her white thong showing above her jeans. There was no one behind us, but I definitely slowed down a little bit to enjoy that. When we arrived at the school, she went towards her horse. She got it out of its box and put it in the middle of the area where people would prepare their horses. She was brushing it, and at some point she needed to take care of the hooves. For this, she bent over four times, each time showing off her beautiful thong to everyone on the terrace. During the actual horseback riding, she couldn’t keep her thong in her jeans, and she constantly showed it to everyone watching. When she put her horse back in its box, she bent over to feel the legs of her horse. When she did, her thong popped out again and I snapped it lightly. She got up and said that these jeans are really old and low, but that she doesn’t bother because everyone there wears them, with or without thongs underneath. I thought that was amazingly sexy and asked her if she could take off her jacket, since her thong would then constantly show, even if she was standing. She was fine with it, and for the rest of the time we were there, her thong was on display. When we went back home, I offered her her jacket back, but she didn’t put it on. On the way back, we stopped at a supermarket to get some shampoo. The whole time in the supermarket, her thong was hanging out of her jeans. Unfortunately, she never bent over. We were almost in the middle of town so it was quite busy. The rest of the way home, some boys were cycling behind us. Still, my girlfriends thong was out on her bike. At some point I thought they were following us. I looked behind me a few times and they decided not to follow any longer. Too bad for them, it was fine by me. It was a good day.

Wish I had more stories to tell but my girlfriend is always wearing regular underwear at the moment but a lot of the time she has 4 inches showing I asked her to wear a thong but she said no because they hang out too much so I don’t know when she’ll wear a thong again I guess I’ll have to stick to seeing her regular underwear

Taffy1966

My wife wears white striped pants sometimes, a couple of times she's had black underwear on underneath when we've gone out. She asked me once if I could see her underwear but I calmly played it down. We went shopping one time and to the movies another time her underwear completely showing through! I saw plenty of blokes looking at her but she was totally oblivious.

My wife wears white striped pants sometimes, a couple of times she's had black underwear on underneath when we've gone out. She asked me once if I could see her underwear but I calmly played it down. We went shopping one time and to the movies another time her underwear completely showing through! I saw plenty of blokes looking at her but she was totally oblivious.
Wow absolutely love see through pants but to be honest I do like a good whaletail with buttcrack showing too

Lewisc1800

This story happened last month at a football match she was wearing a short top and black jeans which she was struggling to keep up and when the match got to half time she sat down and her olive colour underwear was hanging 4 inches above her jeans she knew her jeans were loose and all she was doing was picking at her underwear to keep it in her jeans but it really didn’t work in the end she gave up and just let it show and when she stood up and pulled her jeans up I couldn’t take a photo due to her being with her boyfriend

hjkt

This one happened just recently. I was at the leisure centre in the swimming pool. I noticed in the next pool there was a mum and baby water class, and all mums were in the pool with their babies, apart from one cute maybe 28 y/o who was watching her kid and her boyfriend from the pool side. She has underarmour black leggings on and a black top and trainers, she caught my attention because you are not normally allowed poolside in clothes and trainers. I noticed she was taking photos of her boyfriend playing with her baby in the water and she kept leaning down but her ass was away from where I was in the next pool but I thought it saw the side of a strap but I wasnt sure. I waited for another minute and she walked around the pool her bf and baby was in to the walkway between the main pool I was in and the baby class pool. She started taking more photos and then bent down to splash the water on her baby a little and her ass was facing the main pool where everything else was and you guessed it a thong slip. I reckon she had stretched her leggings from being recently pregnant and now when she wears them they kept slipping down. She pulled them up a few times but didnt have any effect on when she bent down, showing a good 3-4 inch of black and cream thong to the people in the next pool. The best part was because I was in the pool and she bent down at the poolside my eye level was about the same as her thong slip and about 7 foot infront of me. She was bent down for maybe 90 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.

This one happened just recently. I was at the leisure centre in the swimming pool. I noticed in the next pool there was a mum and baby water class, and all mums were in the pool with their babies, apart from one cute maybe 28 y/o who was watching her kid and her boyfriend from the pool side. She has underarmour black leggings on and a black top and trainers, she caught my attention because you are not normally allowed poolside in clothes and trainers. I noticed she was taking photos of her boyfriend playing with her baby in the water and she kept leaning down but her ass was away from where I was in the next pool but I thought it saw the side of a strap but I wasnt sure. I waited for another minute and she walked around the pool her bf and baby was in to the walkway between the main pool I was in and the baby class pool. She started taking more photos and then bent down to splash the water on her baby a little and her ass was facing the main pool where everything else was and you guessed it a thong slip. I reckon she had stretched her leggings from being recently pregnant and now when she wears them they kept slipping down. She pulled them up a few times but didnt have any effect on when she bent down, showing a good 3-4 inch of black and cream thong to the people in the next pool. The best part was because I was in the pool and she bent down at the poolside my eye level was about the same as her thong slip and about 7 foot infront of me. She was bent down for maybe 90 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.
that sounds amazing, u never see stuff like this anymore. a photo would have been legendary

wthunter

Unfortunately I've not been able to find my pictures. I've looked on all of my hard drives and picture backups, but I haven't found them yet. This week I will check all of my USB sticks, one of which will probably contain at least one picture.. In the meantime, I’ll write another story.

On this one evening, I told my girlfriend I’d like to choose what she would be wearing the next day. We would be going to a big city, for a day out, so I wanted to make sure she would wear a thong, and something that would allow for some whaletail every now and again. So I picked for her a newly bought lingerie set, black and reddish lace thong, quite small back, soft bra cups, lacy straps. To ‘cover it up’ I picked a light grey colored low rise jeans, and a cutback top which was not too long. It would just cover her back till the point where her jeans started. So the next day, she saw the pile of clothes I picked for her. She was surprised about the lingerie and was kind of excited about it. At that point, she didn’t own that many thongs yet, and she was starting to enjoy the feeling. So she wore the set. She put on the jeans and the top and looked in the mirror. She checked over her shoulder whether her thong would be on display. I told her that her shirt should be long enough. Thank god she didn’t test it bending over. I hoped she wouldn’t notice before leaving, since she would probably wear a longer shirt then. After having breakfast, we left for the train. While walking at the station I noticed that already her jeans were more loose than when she put them on. They were probably tight because they were just washed. So during the day, they would only get looser. While walking up the stairs, I could just see the top of her sexy new thong. I couldn’t see the straps, but it was sexy nonetheless. On the train, we sat down. The seats had closed backs, so I couldn’t see what it looked like while sitting. When we got off the train, we walked through the station. At some point, this woman was trying to get on the train with a stroller. She asked us for help, and my girlfriend immediately acted. She bent over a little bit to get the lower bar between the wheels to lift the stroller. When she did, her shirt rode up, and 1,5 inch of her lovely red and black thong was on display to everyone there. Only for a second though, because when she got up, her shirt was covering it again. We continued and walked through the city. Even though she almost continuously showed a little bit of thong while walking, nothing really exciting happened. Until we went to got some lunch. We got to this little take away restaurant/bar where we would get something. They had this picnic table outside, in this busy part of the street. She told me she would wait there while I would get something. I got in line, and I saw her starting to sit down. She had to lift her leg to sit on the bench, and after that her other leg. Her thong continuously showed. She then sat down, with her ass aimed at the street, and her thong just sat there, for everyone to see. About 3 inches was showing, and her shirt was high enough to show all of the top of her thong. The street was so busy, I must have counted at least 10 people staring while they passed. It was a lovely sight, and I don’t think she noticed. During lunch she did pull down her shirt a number of times. It didn’t do much, since every time she leaned forward, it rode up again. After lunch, we went to some stores. Nothing much happened, because she apparently didn’t like anything on the lower shelves. She did however like the (fake) jewelry store. We actually had to wait a little bit to enter, because it was very busy. When we came in, I noticed that a lot of items were located near the ground. HEAVEN. She bent over several times, exposing her thong to almost everyone in the store, with many people right around her. She went to check out all of the earrings, so at some point she had to crouch. I had taken position and there she went, she crouched and she sat there for a few minutes exposing about 3 inches of her thong and a bit of her buttcrack. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. So many people around, so long she showed her thong. Several people looked at her and then at me. I was getting a little hard, just standing there. She got back up, she pulled up her jeans (she is used to that, I don’t think it was because she knew her thong was showing) and we continued. After a minute of walking, her jeans had dropped already again, so just the top of her thong would show a little. When it was time to get dinner, I asked her if she would show off her thong for me, at a little more quiet place. She was kind of hesitant (which was funny for me, knowing she already showed so much), but after relaxing her and explaining how it would turn me on, she agreed. She asked me how, so I said that we could just sit in the grass in the park. I asked her to walk in front of me, so I could see her crouching and sitting down. At some point it was a little more quiet, so she sat down and her thong was exposed again. She immediately touched her lower back to check how much was showing. After about 10 minutes, we got back up and she pulled up her jeans again (now because of her thong showing). She said that hopefully I enjoyed that moment, because that was a one time deal for me. I told her she looked amazing and basically thanked her. One minute of walking later the top of her thong was on display again. We went to get some ice cream and sat on the curb to eat it. I think she had already forgotten about how her thong would show when she sat down, because she didn’t pull up her jeans before. So there she was again, sitting with her thong out, on display for all of the pedestrians. After a minute or two, I put my hand against her lower back and told her that her thong is hanging out again. She immediately put her bag in front of it, hiding her thong. When we went back to the train, we had to get a ticket. She was putting in some coins, and at some point dropped one. She bent over to pick it up and her thong was sticking out about 3 inches again. This was the last moment she really showed her thong. That night we made love like we never did before. I think she then acknowledged the fact that it turned me on big time to see her thong hanging out of her jeans in public.

Unfortunately I've not been able to find my pictures. I've looked on all of my hard drives and picture backups, but I haven't found them yet. This week I will check all of my USB sticks, one of which will probably contain at least one picture.. In the meantime, I’ll write another story.

On this one evening, I told my girlfriend I’d like to choose what she would be wearing the next day. We would be going to a big city, for a day out, so I wanted to make sure she would wear a thong, and something that would allow for some whaletail every now and again. So I picked for her a newly bought lingerie set, black and reddish lace thong, quite small back, soft bra cups, lacy straps. To ‘cover it up’ I picked a light grey colored low rise jeans, and a cutback top which was not too long. It would just cover her back till the point where her jeans started. So the next day, she saw the pile of clothes I picked for her. She was surprised about the lingerie and was kind of excited about it. At that point, she didn’t own that many thongs yet, and she was starting to enjoy the feeling. So she wore the set. She put on the jeans and the top and looked in the mirror. She checked over her shoulder whether her thong would be on display. I told her that her shirt should be long enough. Thank god she didn’t test it bending over. I hoped she wouldn’t notice before leaving, since she would probably wear a longer shirt then. After having breakfast, we left for the train. While walking at the station I noticed that already her jeans were more loose than when she put them on. They were probably tight because they were just washed. So during the day, they would only get looser. While walking up the stairs, I could just see the top of her sexy new thong. I couldn’t see the straps, but it was sexy nonetheless. On the train, we sat down. The seats had closed backs, so I couldn’t see what it looked like while sitting. When we got off the train, we walked through the station. At some point, this woman was trying to get on the train with a stroller. She asked us for help, and my girlfriend immediately acted. She bent over a little bit to get the lower bar between the wheels to lift the stroller. When she did, her shirt rode up, and 1,5 inch of her lovely red and black thong was on display to everyone there. Only for a second though, because when she got up, her shirt was covering it again. We continued and walked through the city. Even though she almost continuously showed a little bit of thong while walking, nothing really exciting happened. Until we went to got some lunch. We got to this little take away restaurant/bar where we would get something. They had this picnic table outside, in this busy part of the street. She told me she would wait there while I would get something. I got in line, and I saw her starting to sit down. She had to lift her leg to sit on the bench, and after that her other leg. Her thong continuously showed. She then sat down, with her ass aimed at the street, and her thong just sat there, for everyone to see. About 3 inches was showing, and her shirt was high enough to show all of the top of her thong. The street was so busy, I must have counted at least 10 people staring while they passed. It was a lovely sight, and I don’t think she noticed. During lunch she did pull down her shirt a number of times. It didn’t do much, since every time she leaned forward, it rode up again. After lunch, we went to some stores. Nothing much happened, because she apparently didn’t like anything on the lower shelves. She did however like the (fake) jewelry store. We actually had to wait a little bit to enter, because it was very busy. When we came in, I noticed that a lot of items were located near the ground. HEAVEN. She bent over several times, exposing her thong to almost everyone in the store, with many people right around her. She went to check out all of the earrings, so at some point she had to crouch. I had taken position and there she went, she crouched and she sat there for a few minutes exposing about 3 inches of her thong and a bit of her buttcrack. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. So many people around, so long she showed her thong. Several people looked at her and then at me. I was getting a little hard, just standing there. She got back up, she pulled up her jeans (she is used to that, I don’t think it was because she knew her thong was showing) and we continued. After a minute of walking, her jeans had dropped already again, so just the top of her thong would show a little. When it was time to get dinner, I asked her if she would show off her thong for me, at a little more quiet place. She was kind of hesitant (which was funny for me, knowing she already showed so much), but after relaxing her and explaining how it would turn me on, she agreed. She asked me how, so I said that we could just sit in the grass in the park. I asked her to walk in front of me, so I could see her crouching and sitting down. At some point it was a little more quiet, so she sat down and her thong was exposed again. She immediately touched her lower back to check how much was showing. After about 10 minutes, we got back up and she pulled up her jeans again (now because of her thong showing). She said that hopefully I enjoyed that moment, because that was a one time deal for me. I told her she looked amazing and basically thanked her. One minute of walking later the top of her thong was on display again. We went to get some ice cream and sat on the curb to eat it. I think she had already forgotten about how her thong would show when she sat down, because she didn’t pull up her jeans before. So there she was again, sitting with her thong out, on display for all of the pedestrians. After a minute or two, I put my hand against her lower back and told her that her thong is hanging out again. She immediately put her bag in front of it, hiding her thong. When we went back to the train, we had to get a ticket. She was putting in some coins, and at some point dropped one. She bent over to pick it up and her thong was sticking out about 3 inches again. This was the last moment she really showed her thong. That night we made love like we never did before. I think she then acknowledged the fact that it turned me on big time to see her thong hanging out of her jeans in public.
Oh my god wow 😍😍😍

Lewisc1800

Oh my god wow sounds like it was a very nice view

this would have driiven me wild..honestly dont know if i would have made it home before needing to make love lol my ex did stuff like this

Lewisc1800

My ex girlfriend a regular thong wearer was getting ready for work and when she was putting her shoes on her black jack wills thong was out 2 inches when she got to work she text me to meet up for lunch and when we went to get our lunch she dropped her purse so she had to crouch and her thong and a bit of buttcrack showed she never pulled her trousers up so you could still see an inch of her thong so we sat down and were talking her thong was out 4 inches everyone going past got a nice view and were staring at it my girl was totally oblivious though so then when she got home we watched a film she got changed into some loose joggers and she leans forward and she had at least 6 inches of thong and 3 inches of buttcrack showing she said to me these pants are far too loose and is my thong showing so I told her it was showing all day and well she went mental at me saying why didn’t you tell me and all that I’m never wearing thongs again they slip out too much she said next day she wore a thong I’ve got a story about that day too which I’ll tell soon

wthunter

My ex girlfriend a regular thong wearer was getting ready for work and when she was putting her shoes on her black jack wills thong was out 2 inches when she got to work she text me to meet up for lunch and when we went to get our lunch she dropped her purse so she had to crouch and her thong and a bit of buttcrack showed she never pulled her trousers up so you could still see an inch of her thong so we sat down and were talking her thong was out 4 inches everyone going past got a nice view and were staring at it my girl was totally oblivious though so then when she got home we watched a film she got changed into some loose joggers and she leans forward and she had at least 6 inches of thong and 3 inches of buttcrack showing she said to me these pants are far too loose and is my thong showing so I told her it was showing all day and well she went mental at me saying why didn’t you tell me and all that I’m never wearing thongs again they slip out too much she said next day she wore a thong I’ve got a story about that day too which I’ll tell soon
Really nice! Especially the fact that she actually wore a thong the next day! Great story, can't wait for the next one