Whale Tail Stories

Johannus

Great stories Jamestozer and wthunter. Disappearing of the thongs in the buttcrack is the best. I also love to watch it.

Meganfoxfan

The next girl wasn't Mormon but she might as well have been. They were both on the volleyball team and both in our group of friends. We also dated freshman year for like a week but we never even kissed. I some point she friend zoned me but we still talked a lot. I remember texting her one day and somehow underwear came up (I'm sure I brought it up). I teased her by assuming she wore granny panties and she denied it. She wasn't nerdy but she definitely wasn't the slutty type so I honestly didn't know if she wore thongs. I told her to prove it or I would always just assume she wore granny panties. The next day at school she had a volleyball game so she was wearing athletic sweats over her spanks. At lunch in front of our group she saw me and said "oh yeah btw" and pulled her spanks down at her hip and tugged up her lacy black thong strap to prove to me she was wearing one. It was pretty embarrassing for me given the fact that obviously our other friends didn't know the context of her showing me her underwear. I didn't want people knowing I have a thong fetish. I was part embarrassed and part awestruck. It's definitely not her best thing story but it was the introduction of many more. I didn't take picture but I have a pic of what each girl looks like if you DM me. I'll post more stories about each of them for sure.

Wow, not going to lie.. these may be my two favorite stories I’ve ever read on this board. I could totally picture them happening (and the second girl both saying and doing that in public) because you explained it very well and it seems so realistic!

Follow up questions: did you ever bring up the Mormon belt girl’s whale tail in text or RL convo to flirt or tease? And same with girl two?

Anyways, appreciate you taking the time to write those! Would greatly be in favor of you posting more!!

wthunter

I love this section so I have some for you guys. I have quite a few stories of 2 separate girls in high school that I "dated" and ended up getting friend zoned by. Full discretion: I'm 24 years old now but these stories all occurred in high school. These are pretty long but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. I swear to god these are true stories.

The first was a girl freshman year that I flirted with for a little but we ended up being really good friends. When we first started talking I remember playing the question game via text. A lot times I could use that as a fun disguised way to see what kind of underwear a girl wore but this girl was Mormon (and 15) so I wasn't even gonna ask. Eventually she asked me what the first thing I put on after I get out of the shower was and so I asked her after. She could've said underwear but she said "usually my thong" and I was shocked. She always wore Hollister low rise jeans but she also always wore a nice leather belt so a whaletail wasn't happening. She told me at some point that she had to wear a belt because if she didn't her pants wouldn't stay up and her underwear would show for sure. She had a really thin waist and perfect big round perky ass. A few weeks later I won a bet and made her to go to school beltless for a day. When I first saw her before school she was wearing a hoodie so I thought she chickened out. We were around all of our friends so we didn't mention it but eventually I could see her belt loops without a belt. I still wasn't sure if I was going to see her thong but I could see that she remembered our bet. I had her in my first period and sat diagonally behind her so I couldn't wait to get to class. When she first sat down the bottom of her hoodie met up exactly with the top of her jeans so I couldn't really see much. No more than a few minutes into class she leaned all the way forward to lay her head on her desk. When she leaned over her hoodie came up and her thong rose at least 4 inches out of her jeans. As she was leaning over she reached back as if her to keep her pants up but she just brushed her hand over her thong and even tugged it up a little to make sure it was showing so I could see it. It was a satin American Eagle thong with a black and white paisley pattern on it. We watched a movie that whole class and she was leaned over with her entire thong sticking out the whole time. I tapped my friend on the shoulder to show him and his face lit up. He sat directly behind her and he had to drop his pencil a few times that class. That was the first of MANY thong stories involving her. I have as many as you guys care to hear.
I really love this story Boats! So lovely to read how a non-showing thong girl can go to a showing-thong-4-inches girl by a bet. Love to read more stories about her!

Meganfoxfan

Thank you & good question. For the Mormon one she knew the reason I wanted her to go beltless was to see her thong. She showed it 100% intentionally so I didn't really tease her as much as I thanked her... but it came up in conversation more than a few times for each of them. Both of those scenarios were intentional but there were a plenty of accidental thong slips I can talk about also. I'll post more stories to go into better detail about both.

Dude, awesome. I would personally love to hear those stories! And if you care to dish on how it came up more in your conversations as well.. that would be wicked, considering “mentions” are also amazing.

wthunter

Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about a great day when my ex and I had to babysit her nephew. It was in the beginning of my attempts to have her wear thongs. The kid was about 10 years old, so we planned to go to this small farm with a kids playground. I thought, with all of the animals, she is probably going to be bending over quite often. So I really wanted her to wear a thong that day, so I attempted to make her wear one by moving her regular underwear to the back of her drawer, and moving her thongs to the front of her drawer. To my surprise, it actually worked, because that morning, without thinking about it too much, she got a blueish/greenish thong from her drawer. She put on some light blue colored low rise jeans, like she usually wears. She wore a pretty short shirt, but unfortunately her butt was covered by a long sweater. Kind of disappointed we went to pick up her nephew. When we arrived at her aunts house, I put my jacket on the coatrack, and she took off her sweater. Amazingly, she didn’t pull up her pants which had actually lowered on the way there. We went downstairs looking for her aunt and right before we saw her she pulled up her jeans. She bent down to say hi to her nephew, no thong unfortunately. She got back up and we all went outside. The cats were in the garden and as she walked over to them, her jeans slipped a little bit lower. She then bent over, RIGHT in front of her aunt, to pet one of the cats. Her blue thong popped out above her jeans. I’m sure she saw it, but she didn’t say anything. When we were preparing to leave she put on her sweater again and my aunt quietly said to her ‘you’d better keep wearing your sweater, because your thong is constantly higher than your jeans’. My girlfriend reacted shocked, and said she was so sorry. I was actually excited about her showing in front of her family, but the moment her aunt told her, I was kind of frustrated, because I knew that she would keep wearing the sweater, which means no thong slips anymore. When we arrived at the farm, we would start a round to see all of the animals. We went inside, and it was very hot. My girlfriend took off her sweater and told me what her aunt said to her. She asked me to warn her when her thong would show. I told her I would. In the beginning she was a bit hesitant to bend over to the level of her nephew, because of her thong showing. But even when she was walking, her thong would sometimes rise above her jeans. It was very sexy to see, and I didn’t say anything because it was minimally. It was getting busier at the farm and many young parents were there with their kids, so I really hoped they would get a show from my girlfriend. At a certain moment I noticed her becoming less alert to her thong and bending over. She was often talking to her nephew bending over a little bit. That put her thong on display. The people behind her sometimes glimpsed in our direction, it was awesome. Then we went to the lambs. Everyone was cuddling the lambs, so I encouraged my girlfriend to go and cuddle them with her nephew. She did, and the moment she crouched, her thong completely popped out of her jeans, in the middle of all these people. She must have shown about 4-5 inches. After watching for a little while, I sat down next to her and I told her that her thong was out. She got up, pulled up her jeans and thanked me telling me she was embarrassed about it. There were multiple occasions on which this happened and I told her. At some point we were at the swings and she and her nephew were on one. I was behind them, pushing. Every time she went backwards, she pushed her butt backwards, allowing her thong to rise more above her jeans. With every push I lowered my hands a bit, so at some point I was pushing her butt and touching her thong. She noticed and said ‘you didn’t say my thong was out again’ and I told her that I felt like touching it. She came to a stop and pulled up her pants. We then went to a climb element on the playground. A lot of kids were on the playground with their parents watching from the side. Her nephew climbed on and she followed. I immediately told her that her thong was showing again and she said ‘I can’t help it anymore’ and continued. That was amazing, because for about 10 minutes, her thong was almost constantly on full display for everyone to see. About 4-5 inches. I kept looking from the side, constantly finding a place behind her. I loved every minute of it. When we went back to her aunt, she didn’t wear her sweater. So while riding her bike, about 1 inch of her thong was rising above her jeans. Unfortunately it wasn’t very busy on the road. But at one intersection, we had to wait at a red light. Cyclists were gathering behind us and when the light turned green she used some force on her bike which made her butt move backwards and her thong pop out even more. She showed a blue triangle right between her shirt and her jeans. The cyclists directly behind her must have enjoyed that, I certainly did. When we almost arrived at her aunts, she told me to stop and she wore her sweater again. ‘So her aunt wouldn't think her thong showed’. I was kind of surprised that she actually thought about it, and remembered that her thong was on display. That made me think she actually kind of liked to show it off. I asked her and she said ‘well at some point it was just so annoying because whatever I did, it would show again ten seconds later, so I didn’t bother anymore’. I loved it, her showing off, knowingly, to all of those people at the playground and at the farm. The next day she searched her drawer for her regular underwear. I was so glad I switched them the day before. It was an amazing day.

Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about a great day when my ex and I had to babysit her nephew. It was in the beginning of my attempts to have her wear thongs. The kid was about 10 years old, so we planned to go to this small farm with a kids playground. I thought, with all of the animals, she is probably going to be bending over quite often. So I really wanted her to wear a thong that day, so I attempted to make her wear one by moving her regular underwear to the back of her drawer, and moving her thongs to the front of her drawer. To my surprise, it actually worked, because that morning, without thinking about it too much, she got a blueish/greenish thong from her drawer. She put on some light blue colored low rise jeans, like she usually wears. She wore a pretty short shirt, but unfortunately her butt was covered by a long sweater. Kind of disappointed we went to pick up her nephew. When we arrived at her aunts house, I put my jacket on the coatrack, and she took off her sweater. Amazingly, she didn’t pull up her pants which had actually lowered on the way there. We went downstairs looking for her aunt and right before we saw her she pulled up her jeans. She bent down to say hi to her nephew, no thong unfortunately. She got back up and we all went outside. The cats were in the garden and as she walked over to them, her jeans slipped a little bit lower. She then bent over, RIGHT in front of her aunt, to pet one of the cats. Her blue thong popped out above her jeans. I’m sure she saw it, but she didn’t say anything. When we were preparing to leave she put on her sweater again and my aunt quietly said to her ‘you’d better keep wearing your sweater, because your thong is constantly higher than your jeans’. My girlfriend reacted shocked, and said she was so sorry. I was actually excited about her showing in front of her family, but the moment her aunt told her, I was kind of frustrated, because I knew that she would keep wearing the sweater, which means no thong slips anymore. When we arrived at the farm, we would start a round to see all of the animals. We went inside, and it was very hot. My girlfriend took off her sweater and told me what her aunt said to her. She asked me to warn her when her thong would show. I told her I would. In the beginning she was a bit hesitant to bend over to the level of her nephew, because of her thong showing. But even when she was walking, her thong would sometimes rise above her jeans. It was very sexy to see, and I didn’t say anything because it was minimally. It was getting busier at the farm and many young parents were there with their kids, so I really hoped they would get a show from my girlfriend. At a certain moment I noticed her becoming less alert to her thong and bending over. She was often talking to her nephew bending over a little bit. That put her thong on display. The people behind her sometimes glimpsed in our direction, it was awesome. Then we went to the lambs. Everyone was cuddling the lambs, so I encouraged my girlfriend to go and cuddle them with her nephew. She did, and the moment she crouched, her thong completely popped out of her jeans, in the middle of all these people. She must have shown about 4-5 inches. After watching for a little while, I sat down next to her and I told her that her thong was out. She got up, pulled up her jeans and thanked me telling me she was embarrassed about it. There were multiple occasions on which this happened and I told her. At some point we were at the swings and she and her nephew were on one. I was behind them, pushing. Every time she went backwards, she pushed her butt backwards, allowing her thong to rise more above her jeans. With every push I lowered my hands a bit, so at some point I was pushing her butt and touching her thong. She noticed and said ‘you didn’t say my thong was out again’ and I told her that I felt like touching it. She came to a stop and pulled up her pants. We then went to a climb element on the playground. A lot of kids were on the playground with their parents watching from the side. Her nephew climbed on and she followed. I immediately told her that her thong was showing again and she said ‘I can’t help it anymore’ and continued. That was amazing, because for about 10 minutes, her thong was almost constantly on full display for everyone to see. About 4-5 inches. I kept looking from the side, constantly finding a place behind her. I loved every minute of it. When we went back to her aunt, she didn’t wear her sweater. So while riding her bike, about 1 inch of her thong was rising above her jeans. Unfortunately it wasn’t very busy on the road. But at one intersection, we had to wait at a red light. Cyclists were gathering behind us and when the light turned green she used some force on her bike which made her butt move backwards and her thong pop out even more. She showed a blue triangle right between her shirt and her jeans. The cyclists directly behind her must have enjoyed that, I certainly did. When we almost arrived at her aunts, she told me to stop and she wore her sweater again. ‘So her aunt wouldn't think her thong showed’. I was kind of surprised that she actually thought about it, and remembered that her thong was on display. That made me think she actually kind of liked to show it off. I asked her and she said ‘well at some point it was just so annoying because whatever I did, it would show again ten seconds later, so I didn’t bother anymore’. I loved it, her showing off, knowingly, to all of those people at the playground and at the farm. The next day she searched her drawer for her regular underwear. I was so glad I switched them the day before. It was an amazing day.
What a story absolutely amazing

I’m new to all this and I have to say all of the other stories are very nice so I’ll tell you one of mine which happened around a year ago my ex girlfriend never wore thongs just regular designer panties which she would have showing regularly but this one day she had a pink Emporio Armani thong on and we went out car shopping and her shoelaces became untied so she crouched down with her thong quite a way up her back she felt her back and her thong and we had an argument she was like why didn’t you tell me so after that we went to get food and her jeans were quite low as she got out the car she had tucked her thong under her jeans so when she got out of the car no word of a lie she must have had about 5-6 inches of her buttcrack showing but thankfully she pulled her jeans and her thong up so we got our food and she dropped her purse so again she had to crouch to pick it up thong completely showing and showing all the time we were eating our food so after we got home we watched a film together and she was whaletailing again all night. And that my friends is why you don’t wear high rise thongs and low rise jeans and I don’t have any photos unfortunately I wish I did because the view was absolutely amazing

This is the thong she was wearing

Attachments

• 9EC2CB51-A56F-401D-AFAD-E9CDE62A894A.jpeg
    9EC2CB51-A56F-401D-AFAD-E9CDE62A894A.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 118
I’m new to all this and I have to say all of the other stories are very nice so I’ll tell you one of mine which happened around a year ago my ex girlfriend never wore thongs just regular designer panties which she would have showing regularly but this one day she had a pink Emporio Armani thong on and we went out car shopping and her shoelaces became untied so she crouched down with her thong quite a way up her back she felt her back and her thong and we had an argument she was like why didn’t you tell me so after that we went to get food and her jeans were quite low as she got out the car she had tucked her thong under her jeans so when she got out of the car no word of a lie she must have had about 5-6 inches of her buttcrack showing but thankfully she pulled her jeans and her thong up so we got our food and she dropped her purse so again she had to crouch to pick it up thong completely showing and showing all the time we were eating our food so after we got home we watched a film together and she was whaletailing again all night. And that my friends is why you don’t wear high rise thongs and low rise jeans and I don’t have any photos unfortunately I wish I did because the view was absolutely amazing
Welcome mate Jesus her thong must have fallen down quite a lot for that much buttcrack and no thong to show what designer knickers does she wear I’m interested because my girlfriend sometimes wears regular underwear

wthunter

Here we go again. My ex-girlfriend was really into horses. Mainly, there were girls at her horse riding school, three of which I once saw their thong hanging out of their pants. Amazing. She often wore these special horse riders pants, which were really high rise and would only show a thong line through the material (if she even wore a thong). One of the first times she wore a thong, at my request, was when we were planning to go to her horse riding school / farm. I wanted to see whether you would be able to see her thong through her horse riders pants. After she put on her thong (white lace), however, she put on these old jeans she had and apparently sometimes wore when she went horse riding. This would be my lucky day, since she didn’t wear a belt. On the bike ride over there, we had headwind. To ensure her aerodynamics, she laid down on her handlebars. Her jacked rode right up and there it was, her white thong showing above her jeans. There was no one behind us, but I definitely slowed down a little bit to enjoy that. When we arrived at the school, she went towards her horse. She got it out of its box and put it in the middle of the area where people would prepare their horses. She was brushing it, and at some point she needed to take care of the hooves. For this, she bent over four times, each time showing off her beautiful thong to everyone on the terrace. During the actual horseback riding, she couldn’t keep her thong in her jeans, and she constantly showed it to everyone watching. When she put her horse back in its box, she bent over to feel the legs of her horse. When she did, her thong popped out again and I snapped it lightly. She got up and said that these jeans are really old and low, but that she doesn’t bother because everyone there wears them, with or without thongs underneath. I thought that was amazingly sexy and asked her if she could take off her jacket, since her thong would then constantly show, even if she was standing. She was fine with it, and for the rest of the time we were there, her thong was on display. When we went back home, I offered her her jacket back, but she didn’t put it on. On the way back, we stopped at a supermarket to get some shampoo. The whole time in the supermarket, her thong was hanging out of her jeans. Unfortunately, she never bent over. We were almost in the middle of town so it was quite busy. The rest of the way home, some boys were cycling behind us. Still, my girlfriends thong was out on her bike. At some point I thought they were following us. I looked behind me a few times and they decided not to follow any longer. Too bad for them, it was fine by me. It was a good day.

Wish I had more stories to tell but my girlfriend is always wearing regular underwear at the moment but a lot of the time she has 4 inches showing I asked her to wear a thong but she said no because they hang out too much so I don’t know when she’ll wear a thong again I guess I’ll have to stick to seeing her regular underwear

Taffy1966

My wife wears white striped pants sometimes, a couple of times she's had black underwear on underneath when we've gone out. She asked me once if I could see her underwear but I calmly played it down. We went shopping one time and to the movies another time her underwear completely showing through! I saw plenty of blokes looking at her but she was totally oblivious.

My wife wears white striped pants sometimes, a couple of times she's had black underwear on underneath when we've gone out. She asked me once if I could see her underwear but I calmly played it down. We went shopping one time and to the movies another time her underwear completely showing through! I saw plenty of blokes looking at her but she was totally oblivious.
Wow absolutely love see through pants but to be honest I do like a good whaletail with buttcrack showing too

This story happened last month at a football match she was wearing a short top and black jeans which she was struggling to keep up and when the match got to half time she sat down and her olive colour underwear was hanging 4 inches above her jeans she knew her jeans were loose and all she was doing was picking at her underwear to keep it in her jeans but it really didn’t work in the end she gave up and just let it show and when she stood up and pulled her jeans up I couldn’t take a photo due to her being with her boyfriend

hjkt

This one happened just recently. I was at the leisure centre in the swimming pool. I noticed in the next pool there was a mum and baby water class, and all mums were in the pool with their babies, apart from one cute maybe 28 y/o who was watching her kid and her boyfriend from the pool side. She has underarmour black leggings on and a black top and trainers, she caught my attention because you are not normally allowed poolside in clothes and trainers. I noticed she was taking photos of her boyfriend playing with her baby in the water and she kept leaning down but her ass was away from where I was in the next pool but I thought it saw the side of a strap but I wasnt sure. I waited for another minute and she walked around the pool her bf and baby was in to the walkway between the main pool I was in and the baby class pool. She started taking more photos and then bent down to splash the water on her baby a little and her ass was facing the main pool where everything else was and you guessed it a thong slip. I reckon she had stretched her leggings from being recently pregnant and now when she wears them they kept slipping down. She pulled them up a few times but didnt have any effect on when she bent down, showing a good 3-4 inch of black and cream thong to the people in the next pool. The best part was because I was in the pool and she bent down at the poolside my eye level was about the same as her thong slip and about 7 foot infront of me. She was bent down for maybe 90 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.