Whale Tail Stories

binderpatel

This one happened just recently. I was at the leisure centre in the swimming pool. I noticed in the next pool there was a mum and baby water class, and all mums were in the pool with their babies, apart from one cute maybe 28 y/o who was watching her kid and her boyfriend from the pool side. She has underarmour black leggings on and a black top and trainers, she caught my attention because you are not normally allowed poolside in clothes and trainers. I noticed she was taking photos of her boyfriend playing with her baby in the water and she kept leaning down but her ass was away from where I was in the next pool but I thought it saw the side of a strap but I wasnt sure. I waited for another minute and she walked around the pool her bf and baby was in to the walkway between the main pool I was in and the baby class pool. She started taking more photos and then bent down to splash the water on her baby a little and her ass was facing the main pool where everything else was and you guessed it a thong slip. I reckon she had stretched her leggings from being recently pregnant and now when she wears them they kept slipping down. She pulled them up a few times but didnt have any effect on when she bent down, showing a good 3-4 inch of black and cream thong to the people in the next pool. The best part was because I was in the pool and she bent down at the poolside my eye level was about the same as her thong slip and about 7 foot infront of me. She was bent down for maybe 90 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.
that sounds amazing, u never see stuff like this anymore. a photo would have been legendary

wthunter

Unfortunately I've not been able to find my pictures. I've looked on all of my hard drives and picture backups, but I haven't found them yet. This week I will check all of my USB sticks, one of which will probably contain at least one picture.. In the meantime, I’ll write another story.

On this one evening, I told my girlfriend I’d like to choose what she would be wearing the next day. We would be going to a big city, for a day out, so I wanted to make sure she would wear a thong, and something that would allow for some whaletail every now and again. So I picked for her a newly bought lingerie set, black and reddish lace thong, quite small back, soft bra cups, lacy straps. To ‘cover it up’ I picked a light grey colored low rise jeans, and a cutback top which was not too long. It would just cover her back till the point where her jeans started. So the next day, she saw the pile of clothes I picked for her. She was surprised about the lingerie and was kind of excited about it. At that point, she didn’t own that many thongs yet, and she was starting to enjoy the feeling. So she wore the set. She put on the jeans and the top and looked in the mirror. She checked over her shoulder whether her thong would be on display. I told her that her shirt should be long enough. Thank god she didn’t test it bending over. I hoped she wouldn’t notice before leaving, since she would probably wear a longer shirt then. After having breakfast, we left for the train. While walking at the station I noticed that already her jeans were more loose than when she put them on. They were probably tight because they were just washed. So during the day, they would only get looser. While walking up the stairs, I could just see the top of her sexy new thong. I couldn’t see the straps, but it was sexy nonetheless. On the train, we sat down. The seats had closed backs, so I couldn’t see what it looked like while sitting. When we got off the train, we walked through the station. At some point, this woman was trying to get on the train with a stroller. She asked us for help, and my girlfriend immediately acted. She bent over a little bit to get the lower bar between the wheels to lift the stroller. When she did, her shirt rode up, and 1,5 inch of her lovely red and black thong was on display to everyone there. Only for a second though, because when she got up, her shirt was covering it again. We continued and walked through the city. Even though she almost continuously showed a little bit of thong while walking, nothing really exciting happened. Until we went to got some lunch. We got to this little take away restaurant/bar where we would get something. They had this picnic table outside, in this busy part of the street. She told me she would wait there while I would get something. I got in line, and I saw her starting to sit down. She had to lift her leg to sit on the bench, and after that her other leg. Her thong continuously showed. She then sat down, with her ass aimed at the street, and her thong just sat there, for everyone to see. About 3 inches was showing, and her shirt was high enough to show all of the top of her thong. The street was so busy, I must have counted at least 10 people staring while they passed. It was a lovely sight, and I don’t think she noticed. During lunch she did pull down her shirt a number of times. It didn’t do much, since every time she leaned forward, it rode up again. After lunch, we went to some stores. Nothing much happened, because she apparently didn’t like anything on the lower shelves. She did however like the (fake) jewelry store. We actually had to wait a little bit to enter, because it was very busy. When we came in, I noticed that a lot of items were located near the ground. HEAVEN. She bent over several times, exposing her thong to almost everyone in the store, with many people right around her. She went to check out all of the earrings, so at some point she had to crouch. I had taken position and there she went, she crouched and she sat there for a few minutes exposing about 3 inches of her thong and a bit of her buttcrack. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. So many people around, so long she showed her thong. Several people looked at her and then at me. I was getting a little hard, just standing there. She got back up, she pulled up her jeans (she is used to that, I don’t think it was because she knew her thong was showing) and we continued. After a minute of walking, her jeans had dropped already again, so just the top of her thong would show a little. When it was time to get dinner, I asked her if she would show off her thong for me, at a little more quiet place. She was kind of hesitant (which was funny for me, knowing she already showed so much), but after relaxing her and explaining how it would turn me on, she agreed. She asked me how, so I said that we could just sit in the grass in the park. I asked her to walk in front of me, so I could see her crouching and sitting down. At some point it was a little more quiet, so she sat down and her thong was exposed again. She immediately touched her lower back to check how much was showing. After about 10 minutes, we got back up and she pulled up her jeans again (now because of her thong showing). She said that hopefully I enjoyed that moment, because that was a one time deal for me. I told her she looked amazing and basically thanked her. One minute of walking later the top of her thong was on display again. We went to get some ice cream and sat on the curb to eat it. I think she had already forgotten about how her thong would show when she sat down, because she didn’t pull up her jeans before. So there she was again, sitting with her thong out, on display for all of the pedestrians. After a minute or two, I put my hand against her lower back and told her that her thong is hanging out again. She immediately put her bag in front of it, hiding her thong. When we went back to the train, we had to get a ticket. She was putting in some coins, and at some point dropped one. She bent over to pick it up and her thong was sticking out about 3 inches again. This was the last moment she really showed her thong. That night we made love like we never did before. I think she then acknowledged the fact that it turned me on big time to see her thong hanging out of her jeans in public.

Unfortunately I've not been able to find my pictures. I've looked on all of my hard drives and picture backups, but I haven't found them yet. This week I will check all of my USB sticks, one of which will probably contain at least one picture.. In the meantime, I’ll write another story.

On this one evening, I told my girlfriend I’d like to choose what she would be wearing the next day. We would be going to a big city, for a day out, so I wanted to make sure she would wear a thong, and something that would allow for some whaletail every now and again. So I picked for her a newly bought lingerie set, black and reddish lace thong, quite small back, soft bra cups, lacy straps. To ‘cover it up’ I picked a light grey colored low rise jeans, and a cutback top which was not too long. It would just cover her back till the point where her jeans started. So the next day, she saw the pile of clothes I picked for her. She was surprised about the lingerie and was kind of excited about it. At that point, she didn’t own that many thongs yet, and she was starting to enjoy the feeling. So she wore the set. She put on the jeans and the top and looked in the mirror. She checked over her shoulder whether her thong would be on display. I told her that her shirt should be long enough. Thank god she didn’t test it bending over. I hoped she wouldn’t notice before leaving, since she would probably wear a longer shirt then. After having breakfast, we left for the train. While walking at the station I noticed that already her jeans were more loose than when she put them on. They were probably tight because they were just washed. So during the day, they would only get looser. While walking up the stairs, I could just see the top of her sexy new thong. I couldn’t see the straps, but it was sexy nonetheless. On the train, we sat down. The seats had closed backs, so I couldn’t see what it looked like while sitting. When we got off the train, we walked through the station. At some point, this woman was trying to get on the train with a stroller. She asked us for help, and my girlfriend immediately acted. She bent over a little bit to get the lower bar between the wheels to lift the stroller. When she did, her shirt rode up, and 1,5 inch of her lovely red and black thong was on display to everyone there. Only for a second though, because when she got up, her shirt was covering it again. We continued and walked through the city. Even though she almost continuously showed a little bit of thong while walking, nothing really exciting happened. Until we went to got some lunch. We got to this little take away restaurant/bar where we would get something. They had this picnic table outside, in this busy part of the street. She told me she would wait there while I would get something. I got in line, and I saw her starting to sit down. She had to lift her leg to sit on the bench, and after that her other leg. Her thong continuously showed. She then sat down, with her ass aimed at the street, and her thong just sat there, for everyone to see. About 3 inches was showing, and her shirt was high enough to show all of the top of her thong. The street was so busy, I must have counted at least 10 people staring while they passed. It was a lovely sight, and I don’t think she noticed. During lunch she did pull down her shirt a number of times. It didn’t do much, since every time she leaned forward, it rode up again. After lunch, we went to some stores. Nothing much happened, because she apparently didn’t like anything on the lower shelves. She did however like the (fake) jewelry store. We actually had to wait a little bit to enter, because it was very busy. When we came in, I noticed that a lot of items were located near the ground. HEAVEN. She bent over several times, exposing her thong to almost everyone in the store, with many people right around her. She went to check out all of the earrings, so at some point she had to crouch. I had taken position and there she went, she crouched and she sat there for a few minutes exposing about 3 inches of her thong and a bit of her buttcrack. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. So many people around, so long she showed her thong. Several people looked at her and then at me. I was getting a little hard, just standing there. She got back up, she pulled up her jeans (she is used to that, I don’t think it was because she knew her thong was showing) and we continued. After a minute of walking, her jeans had dropped already again, so just the top of her thong would show a little. When it was time to get dinner, I asked her if she would show off her thong for me, at a little more quiet place. She was kind of hesitant (which was funny for me, knowing she already showed so much), but after relaxing her and explaining how it would turn me on, she agreed. She asked me how, so I said that we could just sit in the grass in the park. I asked her to walk in front of me, so I could see her crouching and sitting down. At some point it was a little more quiet, so she sat down and her thong was exposed again. She immediately touched her lower back to check how much was showing. After about 10 minutes, we got back up and she pulled up her jeans again (now because of her thong showing). She said that hopefully I enjoyed that moment, because that was a one time deal for me. I told her she looked amazing and basically thanked her. One minute of walking later the top of her thong was on display again. We went to get some ice cream and sat on the curb to eat it. I think she had already forgotten about how her thong would show when she sat down, because she didn’t pull up her jeans before. So there she was again, sitting with her thong out, on display for all of the pedestrians. After a minute or two, I put my hand against her lower back and told her that her thong is hanging out again. She immediately put her bag in front of it, hiding her thong. When we went back to the train, we had to get a ticket. She was putting in some coins, and at some point dropped one. She bent over to pick it up and her thong was sticking out about 3 inches again. This was the last moment she really showed her thong. That night we made love like we never did before. I think she then acknowledged the fact that it turned me on big time to see her thong hanging out of her jeans in public.
Oh my god wow ???

Oh my god wow sounds like it was a very nice view

binderpatel

this would have driiven me wild..honestly dont know if i would have made it home before needing to make love lol my ex did stuff like this

My ex girlfriend a regular thong wearer was getting ready for work and when she was putting her shoes on her black jack wills thong was out 2 inches when she got to work she text me to meet up for lunch and when we went to get our lunch she dropped her purse so she had to crouch and her thong and a bit of buttcrack showed she never pulled her trousers up so you could still see an inch of her thong so we sat down and were talking her thong was out 4 inches everyone going past got a nice view and were staring at it my girl was totally oblivious though so then when she got home we watched a film she got changed into some loose joggers and she leans forward and she had at least 6 inches of thong and 3 inches of buttcrack showing she said to me these pants are far too loose and is my thong showing so I told her it was showing all day and well she went mental at me saying why didn’t you tell me and all that I’m never wearing thongs again they slip out too much she said next day she wore a thong I’ve got a story about that day too which I’ll tell soon

wthunter

My ex girlfriend a regular thong wearer was getting ready for work and when she was putting her shoes on her black jack wills thong was out 2 inches when she got to work she text me to meet up for lunch and when we went to get our lunch she dropped her purse so she had to crouch and her thong and a bit of buttcrack showed she never pulled her trousers up so you could still see an inch of her thong so we sat down and were talking her thong was out 4 inches everyone going past got a nice view and were staring at it my girl was totally oblivious though so then when she got home we watched a film she got changed into some loose joggers and she leans forward and she had at least 6 inches of thong and 3 inches of buttcrack showing she said to me these pants are far too loose and is my thong showing so I told her it was showing all day and well she went mental at me saying why didn’t you tell me and all that I’m never wearing thongs again they slip out too much she said next day she wore a thong I’ve got a story about that day too which I’ll tell soon
Really nice! Especially the fact that she actually wore a thong the next day! Great story, can't wait for the next one

Next story is rather short but my ex girlfriend was cleaning her room in her low rise jeans which was a bad idea because every time she crouched you could see at least 6 or 7 inches of her red Tommy Hilfiger thong which went into her buttcrack which was showing 3 inches too she pulled her jeans up all the time but it didn’t help at all she doesn’t like wearing belts which is a bonus for me because I get to see her underwear all the time but she definitely needed one with the pants she wore to clean because all you could see was her thong and buttcrack

Another story me and my ex we took her little niece to the park she was holding her hand so she had to bend a bit and she had her high waisted pink Victoria Secret thong which when she crouched to put her in the swing she had 5 inches of thong and 2 inches of buttcrack showing but when she went on the swing her thong was 7 inches out of her jeans and 4 inches of buttcrack such a nice view

wthunter

For everyone that was asking me for a pic: I FOUND ONE! It's a photo of her standing, with her red thong out of her low rise jeans. There is a story attached to that day, but I need to find some time to write it out! So the next story includes a photo!

Taffy1966

Today I was at the supermarket, I saw a girl whose leggings I knew would be clearly see through in the light or when she bent over. I took a look at her face she was super pretty, just a teenager, with her mum, and heavily pregnant. AND YES, as soon as the light hit her leggings they wet completely see through revealing a black thong underneath. I'm sure that, if I saw it, then her Mum must have know how see through they were too. Then I thought that if your teen daughter was that pregnant, then her wearing a pair of very see through leggings would be the least of your worries.

So about 2 months ago me and my girlfriend were going to go out so we got in her car she had a massive whaletail already with her black Armani thong showing 6 inches and 4 inches of buttcrack but her car had other ideas because it wouldn’t start so she was pumping her pedal and bouncing more and more thong and buttcrack showing it was so sexy she eventually gave up and we went on the train

wthunter

Time for the story where my ex wore her cotton red triangular thong (including a picture I got from that day).

So that day, we would be going to a theme park with her family (her mother, little brother, aunt, nephew and her grandparents). She was in the phase of often wearing a thong, but consciously thinking about whether to wear one beforehand. She already knew I loved it if she showed her thong above her jeans. That night we already spent the night at her mothers, and in the morning we had to go get some stuff to take with us, so I went with her to the supermarket. I didn’t see her getting dressed, so I didn’t know whether she wore a thong or not. I didn’t even know whether she brought any to her mothers. What I did know is that she was wearing her lowest pair of low rise jeans. In the past, this jeans was famous for the amount of buttcrack she showed when crouching. Only one thing in the store we had to get was located on the lowest shelve, and luckily she got it (and not me). I was standing behind her curious to know whether she was wearing a thong. While she crouched, her jeans slid down and her buttcrack appeared above her jeans. No thong. But the amount of buttcrack she was showing was reason enough for me to pursue her to wear a thong that day, because I loved her showing her thong disappearing into her buttcrack. So when we got back, I asked her whether she packed any thongs, and she said she did. I asked her why she brought it, since we would only be there one night, and she wouldn’t have any more opportunity to wear it. She said she actually only brought her thong with the intention of wearing it, but she didn’t wear it because she forgot to change her underwear that morning. She then said that she’d change, since it would be more hygienic to change underwear every day. I definitely agreed.

After she changed, the only question was which thong she brought with her. The answer came when we would get in the car. She put the seatbelt on her little brother in the car, and to do so, she had to bend over. When she did, her jeans was a good 2 inches below the top of her buttcrack and her thong 3 inches above her jeans. Nobody saw, since we were the last ones to enter the car. I let her sit in the front, and quickly entered the back of the car. While she got in the car, her thong was still out and I hoped her mother wouldn’t see since she might say she should wear a belt or change underwear or jeans. Luckily she didn’t and we drove off. We met her aunt and grandparents at the theme park. We arrived a little earlier and waited at the carpark. When they arrived, her aunt got the stroller from the car for her nephew. She said we could put the drinks and snacks we got from the supermarket in the bottom of the stroller. My ex was getting started with that and while everyone was at her grandparents car, she crouched down several times exposing a major part of her thong to everyone at the carpark. It was quite busy and at some point a guy passed, got his phone from his pocket and then walked back again. I’m sure he made a video of her showing her thong. We entered the park and got started on the rollercoaster rides. It was not too busy in the park, but nonetheless we had to wait about 15 minutes per line. These wooden bars would lead you towards the entrance, and several people were sitting on those while waiting. In the second line, my ex also sat on a bar. She jumped on it, allowing her jeans to ride a little low. Her red thong popped from her jeans. We all couldn’t really see it since she was facing us, but I moved a bit and saw the triangle and straps of her thong on display for the other people waiting in line. When we moved, she pulled up her jeans and sat down again, now her thong was not showing, but I noticed some guys checking whether it was. I let her enter the rollercoaster first, and when she sat down (quite low) her thong popped out again. When we got out, same story. I’m sure the people that were about to enter the ride saw it. This repeated itself a few times, with me finding angles to see her thong each time! When we were walking to a field of grass to eat some lunch, her jeans fell down a little and about an inch showed while she was walking. She was walking next to her mother and her aunt was walking behind her. I don’t think she noticed because she didn’t say anything. I called her name, and we took a little detour. That’s when I told her to stand still because I wanted to show her how her thong was sticking out. I took a picture of her back and showed it to her. She smiled about it and said that she hoped I like it. I told her the day was amazing because of her, which made her very certain about herself. Just a reminder, this picture was her standing up. Can you imagine what she showed when crouching or bending over, MY GOD.

When we got to the grass, my ex bent over to get everything from the stroller. She didn’t notice her thong popping out again, with her aunt right behind her. Her aunt crouched down next to her and to my surprise, her blue lace thong also popped out, even though she was wearing a belt. She is actually quite sexy, as a young mother, and had about the same body as my ex. I’m sure she told my ex that her thong was out, because she got up and immediately pulled up her jeans. I went to her and asked her what was going on. She confirmed what happened and I then told her that when her aunt was talking to her, her thong was also sticking out of her jeans. She laughed about it. While eating lunch, we were sitting on the grass and my ex felt her lower back. She felt her thong showing and didn’t do anything about it. There were quite some people around us, so I asked her why she didn’t do anything about it. She said that if her aunt showed her thong, she couldn’t comment about my hers. My life was complete. With her not caring about her thong being out, with so many people around, including her family. I told her that she better not let her grandparents and mother see it. She agreed, and ever since that moment, we paid attention to where they were.

At some point however, it was inevitable that her mother would see. Her grandparents were sitting at some restaurant, and her mother and aunt called us to this bull riding element. They told us to do it. She actually said no, but her mother and aunt insisted. So we got on these bulls and I could see from my field that when she got up there, her thong was already sticking out of her jeans. Quite a few people were watching, including her mother and when the bulls started to turn around her thong was visible to everyone there. I fell off quite fast, also because I wanted to see how much she was showing. When we got back, her mother immediately said to her that her thong was showing and that she didn’t want to see that again. It was unacceptable. The rest of the day we were deliberately walking behind her, because when walking, a little bit of her thong would also be visible. It was such a good day. When we went to have dinner, we were sitting at this picnic table. She was not facing me or anyone from the family, but I’m sure that her thong was sticking out of her jeans the whole time we were there. I asked her after dinner, and she said that she knew her thong was out. I felt myself getting hard.

We then went to one more ride, this yellow round thing with eight seats that would go through a waterslide route. Because the ride was pretty wobbly, you had to lean forward and grab the circle shaped bar in the middle. When she did, her jeans were down too much and her thong and buttcrack were out. There wasn’t a moment where she could fix her jeans, so many of the people on the bridges over the water must have been able to see her thong there. At some point there was a splash of water, and we all got quite wet. Because I was sitting next to my girlfriend, I could see her thong changing color because of the water. It was very sexy to see the water go down with her thong in her buttcrack. When we got out of the ride, her thong was still on display and I’m sure that both her aunt and mother saw her thong again. Her aunt didn’t seem to care anymore. When we arrived at the car, the stroller had to be emptied. My girlfriend started, and again, her thong was on full display. We then said goodbye to everyone and with every hug, her shirt rode up and the top of her thong was visible. It was so sexy. Back in the car, her mother said to her that she probably should start wearing a belt. She said that it probably wasn’t that bad but kind of agreed, to make her happy.

When we arrived at her mothers house, we immediately got our bikes and went home. The moment we went around the corner, she pulled her jeans down a little bit and showed her thong which was still wet. The rest of the journey home, her thong was out. And even though nobody was around, it was so sexy to see her showing off like that in public. I think this was the day she decided just not to care at all anymore. Ever since that day, she only very occasionally wore regular panties. Thinking about her and her everyday whaletails still makes me very hard. I hope the stories will do the same for you. And here is the picture from that day. Quality is not great, and it’s taken from up close, since I didn’t want to attract everyones attention while taking a picture of her thong. Hope you enjoy nevertheless.

Attachments

• 3972349.JPG
    3972349.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 353
Hey dudes!

I have been spectating pretty long on this website.

But now i finally got the courage to write about my own thong (whale tail) experiences!

But before we start i have to apologize my english and grammer (it is not my main language). Hopefully you will undertand everything.

I think my first story will be long..

So this story (and maybe the others) is about a small sexy blond girl around my age. She has a nice ass and nice tits, godlike. She is a little bit chubby but only a little bit and of corse not fat!
So she is hot af and has a killer body.
That are the facts about her
Oh, and of corse she only wear thongs.

This girl and i became friends last year. We go in the same class and the first thing i noticed about her was, that she mostly wears tight skinny low rise - mid rise jeans.
She have to pull them up very often because when she is crouching or bending over they won't stay up on her big ass and you could see her buttcrack or thong or both. And i don't know if she knew that something is showing or not. Because sometimes it looks like she knew and sometimes it looks like she doesn't xd...

So this story takes place in school on a tuesday a few months ago.
In the first two hours we had english and we should form groups to prepare a little roleplay in front of the class.
I was in a group with 3 girls and one of them were her ^^. She always smiles at me and stuff like that which make her whaletails even hotter. So we make a little group table and sit together and luckily sit next to her. When she leaned forward to grab the book (the roleplay should be about it) her shirt, which has no fabric in the back so you could see her bare skin and the black bra straps and also massive cleveage in the frobt, rode up and her skinny low rise jeans went lower and BAM there it was. You could see her complete (9 inches or more) red calvin klein thong and a third of her asscrack so you could see where the string went in and dissapears. Her thong was pulled up high on her hips so maybe it was on purpose but i am not sure. After a couple of seconds she leaned back again doesn't bother to pull up her jeans or anything she only smiles at me :) which was soo sexy. So you still could see a few inches of her thong and buttcrack and sometimes her naked ass cheeks touche a part of the chair and she doesn't seem to notice or she doesn't bother again! OMG i was in heaven (and i got so hard, it was hard to hide sitting next to her xd) and maybe the girls saw it too but nobody said a word.

And then the time came where we shold present in front of the class. I waited until she got up and go to the front so i get another glimps of her thong and crack.
And then the best part of the roleplay came (after a few minutes of acting). In this part the other two girls stand in the edge of the room so they couldn't really see what we were doing and she (lets call her M) was on all fours infront of me facing the class. Because of this position i could see 7 or 8 inches of her thong and 3 inches of her asscrack and i got so horny again (infront of the class which was even worse than the other time). But then she fell back on her knees and this caused that her thong popped completely out and i could see half of her buttcrack omg.... it seemed like she wasn't wearing jeans (from my position).
But then i think she noticed because her shoes were touching her exposed ass cheeks but first she doesn't fix it because everybody would know then. It was so fucking hot...
After the lesson end i see her making her her which caused that her shirt rode up again but this time she was standing and i get a few of her front. When her shirt lifted up i could see that her pants were in the front low as well and i could clearly see her venus hill (beginnig of her pussy) and that she was shaved ^^
But a friend of her must have seen that because in the moment she pull up her pants or at least she thought she would that, then in reality she pulls up her red thong even higher! And she doesn't seem to notice again or she likes that feeling.

After that we both walked over to art class where we sit next to each other. While walking i couldn't see much of her thong or crack because of her jacket but i could see her nice perfect shaped ass in that skinny low rise jeans. She must have noticed that i was staring on it because she jokingly starts to wiggle her bum which caused her jacket to went up and her jeans to went down a bit and i see her 4 inches of her thong and 1 inch of her buttcrack while "twerking" and so i got hard again but i think she didn't notice.

Arrived in art class we sit down and all the time she was sitting i could (and maybe my friends (boys) who were sitting next to her) constantly see 6 inches of her sexy red ck thong and maybe a third of her asscrack. While talking with her i couldn't really focus on the conversation or even on the lesson xd. At one point i reached behind her to get something out of my bag and i provided pull her thong a side (it was not my intention) but i had the thought to give her a huge wedgie.. I only hear a little gasp from her and she turned around and asked what i was there and i went red and said nothing and she only smiles and laughs and turned around. Later on in the lesson she gets up and reached over the table to get a paper and this caused her pants to slip almost completly off and you could see all of her sexy thong and half her ass. It was such a perfect whaletail. Then she stands up completly and holds the paper up because the teacher asked something about it and during this little time you could see again her shaved pussy beginnig (venus hill). After this she sat back down and during this movement she lost her pants completly so you could nearly see her pussy from the back through the thong! But after she sat down on her bare exposed ass she noticed how much she was showing and got red and pulled up her pants immidiantly. Then she looks over to me and smiles and laughs this was so hot and sexy..

Unfortunally i have no pics or vids because it was in class...

So tell me what do you think about her.
Do you think she is showing thong (and buttcrack) on purpose or not and would you have giving her a wedgie?

I am exited about your comments and if you want to her more let me know!
I have at least 4 more stories about her and one about another girl. But in this story she was showing the most. But i would also like to write down the others..
And i am sure there will be more than 4 stories because she is whaletailing everyday sometimes more sometimes less.
And i am sure this will be the longest story about her.

So i hope i make your day even better and i hope i can make regulary updates...

Have some more stories for ya!

I was in the city with a girl i know from school but i don't know her well. But maybe this will change after this..
So her and i went on shopping to get some things and she was very very sexy dressed. She was wearing one of her lowest low rise jeans (she told me that later) and a very short crop top which exposes her complete midriff and belly. She has long brown hair and a skinny figure and ass and tits of course.
When she was standing you could see the top of her buttcrack but no thong and in the front you could see her venus hill with some pubes sticking out. It was hot af.
When we get in the store i told her that her pants were very low. But she only replied that she likes the feeling to be half naked and she loves to make people horny and smiles at me...
We went on shopping and she needs something from the highest shelv. When she reached up her pants were even lower than before and you could almost see her pussy in the front. After she gets the thing she needs she only smiles at me and said that she isn' t wearing any underwear and has to be careful to not loose her pants completly...

This it what it looks like but its not her unfortunally.

Attachments

• _5963186f031ed.jpeg
    _5963186f031ed.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 355
  • bl7nt_13.jpg
    bl7nt_13.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 308
  • bl7nt_13.jpg
    bl7nt_13.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 207

Henk21

In my highschool there was this girl S. who always showed her white t-string above her jeans. She always had her black, thight shirt tucked into her pants, but the thong always sticked out. So the shirt kind of was stucked into the thong

Another story from me so today I was refereeing a women’s football match it was wet one team wearing all white most wearing dark underwear must have seen 7 clear VTL’s but this one girl got tackled her CK thong slipped out her shorts 3 inches when she got up she didn’t pull her shorts up then she got tackled again 5 inches showing but eventually she pulled her shorts up but such a nice view