Whale Tail Stories

cnich

No photo in your post but who was it that bent over? The mom or daugher? Did the other one notice the thong showing and not care or not notice at all?
Grocery stores are always great and way better than the mall cause everyone has to bend over at some point.
It was the mom who had to squat down and reach to the back of the bottom shelf and she was on the aisle without her daughter.

cheesewiz

It was the mom who had to squat down and reach to the back of the bottom shelf and she was on the aisle without her daughter.
Woudve been totally hot if the mom's thong was showing and the daughter saw it and liked it. Or was the one who encouraged her mom to show her thong in the first place.

Taffy1966

Woudve been totally hot if the mom's thong was showing and the daughter saw it and liked it. Or was the one who encouraged her mom to show her thong in the first place.
My stepdaughter always makes fun of my wife when she shows her thong. My wife just says she doesn't give a shit & her daughter usually rolls her eyes! I rub it in telling the daughter how much I love it.

cheesewiz

My stepdaughter always makes fun of my wife when she shows her thong. My wife just says she doesn't give a shit & her daughter usually rolls her eyes! I rub it in telling the daughter how much I love it.
Does your daughter wear thongs? Maybe the more you say you like your wife's, your daughter will tell her friends you think its hot and they'll realize how fucking hot thongs are and maybe she will let her's slip too!

Gbanger

I'd love to hear more about this. hahaha. I think this is awesome, and would love to hear what they say to each other. It'd be awesome if your wife made fun of your stepdaughter's granny panties too

Taffy1966

My stepdaughter does wear thongs but she's still a minor of 16. She's only let it slip once in the three years she's been wearing them, but she did get sent home from school one time because her leggings were see through and she was wearing a pink thong! She is very prim and proper how she dresses and the leggings thing was accidental. When I picked her up from school before she got a car I was dumbfounded at how many of her friends wore completely see through leggings. And from what I can see when her friends come around, the visible thong sticking out fashion seems to be trendy again...she gives her friends so much shit too!

Joe9099

My stepdaughter does wear thongs but she's still a minor of 16. She's only let it slip once in the three years she's been wearing them, but she did get sent home from school one time because her leggings were see through and she was wearing a pink thong! She is very prim and proper how she dresses and the leggings thing was accidental. When I picked her up from school before she got a car I was dumbfounded at how many of her friends wore completely see through leggings. And from what I can see when her friends come around, the visible thong sticking out fashion seems to be trendy again...she gives her friends so much shit too!
Fuck me I'd be hard 24/7

some guy

This is great news! Let us all rejoice!

I hope it’s not too blurry but before the world basically started to end, I caught a friend with the biggest whaletail all night. She was wearing these khaki pants that were too big and her white lace thong was showing the entire night. The best part was she acknowledged her thong sticking out and was embarrassed and apologized. Since she was sitting on the floor, I couldn’t help myself I snuck up behind her and gave her a quick wedgie.

Attachments

• BD74AA5A-74B5-409C-A93B-C70102DEC20B.png
    BD74AA5A-74B5-409C-A93B-C70102DEC20B.png
    968.1 KB · Views: 804

Taffy1966

It's not uncommon for 16 years old in Britain to go out with blokes in their 20's because it's totally legal. My friend married her husband when she was 16 and he was 32, they have two grown kids now too.

cheesewiz

It's not uncommon for 16 years old in Britain to go out with blokes in their 20's because it's totally legal. My friend married her husband when she was 16 and he was 32, they have two grown kids now too.
I just watched the Birdcage the other night (movie with Robin Williams from the 90s). It was about his son who was 22 introducing the parents to his 17 year old girlfriend, who was the daughter of a senator. They'd been fucking for a year. Amazing how even in the 90s people could care less about age difference but now somehow guys are all criminals just if they look at someone underage.

Shaftinio

I just watched the Birdcage the other night (movie with Robin Williams from the 90s). It was about his son who was 22 introducing the parents to his 17 year old girlfriend, who was the daughter of a senator. They'd been fucking for a year. Amazing how even in the 90s people could care less about age difference but now somehow guys are all criminals just if they look at someone underage.
It really all depends on the country, the community etc. My neighbour was 21 or 22 and had a gf who was 17. This was 4 years ago. It might be a bit different now (also depending on where). But it's real life, now some Twitter account that cancels men like drake for messaging women of legal age like Kylie Jenner. Online cancel culture and real life are different things.

Shaftinio

It really all depends on the country, the community etc. My neighbour was 21 or 22 and had a gf who was 17. This was 4 years ago. It might be a bit different now (also depending on where). But it's real life, now some Twitter account that cancels men like drake for messaging women of legal age like Kylie Jenner. Online cancel culture and real life are different things.
I forgot to add, a small town in Europe is different than a big city in Europe and attitudes in European countries vary.

Taffy1966

16 is legal in Britain. 13 is legal in Spain. 14 is legal in Italy. The States is the only retarded country that makes the birches wait til they are 18. Not that many of the sluts do.
Who would go with a girl in one of these countries bearing in mind it's legal? Would you be able to resist a cute young teen accidentally showing off her whaletail?

Shaftinio

Who would go with a girl in one of these countries bearing in mind it's legal? Would you be able to resist a cute young teen accidentally showing off her whaletail?
Legal is legal. But they can look too young for me even if they are old enough. I think the youngest whaletail I saw was a girl who was 18 (apart from the girlfriends I had who were 16/17 when I was the same age). The youngest vtl on the other hand, I'm not sure but possibly as young as 15 at least.