Whale Tail Stories

Cptnthng

I‘m a really big fan of this thread and all your stories and been strolling around for some time thinking about sharing some of my stories, which i have a lot of ;) I‘m a absolute sucker for thongs and whaletails ever since i can think so my first story to share will be the first memory i have of a whaletail.
I was about 14 years old and hanging out with a friend who has this super hot older sister (she was at least 18 years old since she was already driving a car at that time) that all the guys liked to look at and fantasize about since back in the day you couldn‘t just watch hot girls on the internet on the family computer and Smartphones weren‘t around yet. She had a nice round butt and a hourglass bodyshape with a handful of boobs. The wet dream of every 14-year old :D
This one day my friends parents weren‘t at home and we were playing on the PS2 when we heard that his sister came back from grocery shopping. We didn‘t really pay attention to her and keept on playing. A couple moments later i paused to go to the bathroom to which in had to go through the kitchen, where his sister was. I saw her crouching in front of the open fridge putting in groceries. She wore a low rise light blue jeans without a belt and there it was... a light blue thong with a dark blue outline whale tailing a good 3 inches above her pants. You could perfectly see where the Thong went between her buttcheeks. I stood there for at least 5-10 seconds and couldn‘t look anywhere else. I ran to the bathroom and took the fastest piss i ever had because i wanted to go back and have another look. I was praying that she was still there showing off her sexy thong... unfortunately she wasn’t. I had a lot of wanks to that image in my head of his sisters thong.
Some time later (i can‘t really tell how long it was because i were at my friends house almost every day for 10 years, so it might even be a couple of years later) i was in the bathroom at my friends and not thinking about anything, when a little light blue piece of cloth in the laundrybasket caught my attention. Could it be... the thong? The one thong she was wearing that day she came back from shopping? I had to look so i ignored my inner urge to not violate their privacy and took a closer look into their laundrybasket. It was that thong!!! I couldn‘t resist, i had to have this thong, so i took it :D. Unfortunately this was the first and only whaletail of her i ever saw.

I hope you like this little story of mine :) if so i might share some more.

MilfThongFan

I've got loads of stories that I'll slowly start to put down on this thread. I'll start with one of my favorite ones about my 6th grade teacher. For a visualization of her, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, thick thighs and a huge ass. Very curvy and hot, I always loved her and her looks. One time I had to stay after class to make up a test, and it was just me and her. This day she was wearing a small, tight t shirt with a black little scarf on and some large jeans without a belt. She had to go to the closet to grab something, some papers I think, and she had to bend over. Since I was following her, I got a great view when the pants sagged down a bit from bending over exposing her black lacy thong, about 1.5 inches were exposed. When she stood back up straight he thong stayed up though, as her shirt was still pushed up a little. She then knelt down next to me at the desk, and she was even more exposed! About a good 4 inches of a whaletail and about 2 of her crack! It was a good time.

Nice stories would like to hear some from school. And do you have some buttcrack (with whaletail) stories too?

Here is one from me. I originally posted this in another thread ("What age first thong?") but I figured some people here may have not read it yet. Warning long post.

So I was around 10 when I saw my first thong. I was in this 3-week science camp where we did a bunch of fun experiments and whatnot, and there was this really cute girl in my group (she said she was graduating to middle school that summer, which makes her around 12) that I kept on checking out. Not only was she very pretty, her outfits were also quite daring. Hell on the very first day she showed up with a literal tube top that showed a bit of her tummy, a super short denim miniskirt and a pair of flip-flops.

Her jeans were also kinda daring, all of which were very tight and especially low-rise. Since she never wore a belt, whenever she sat down or squatted more than half of her butt popped out from her jeans. For most of the time she wore panties just like any other girl, so on the days she showed up wearing jeans there was always one to two inches of her lower back and a significant amount of her high-rise panties sticking out above her jeans for most of the day. Even when other girls told her that her undies was showing she didn't give a damn.

One day I was late and class had already started. Everyone was already gathered on the floor in front of the projection screen watching The Day After Tomorrow. I had no choice but to sit in the very back of the crowd. It wasn't long before she showed up to class in a hurry. It turned out she was late too.She knelt down beside me rather carefully, constantly checking if anyone was present behind us. Only when she was sure there was no one did she finally sit down. I found it strange. Wasn't she the type who didn't give a damn her undies was showing?

However the answer took me by surprise. Instead of her usual panties, two-thirds of her naked ass was hanging outside instead. I had never seen a girl's naked ass before so it actually took me a second to register what I was looking at. In fact so much of her ass was hanging outside her bare butt cheeks were less than an inch (2~3cm) to touching the floor. She definitely knew what was going on because she immediately ran her hand across her backside. She then tried pulling up her jeans as hard as she could. However her efforts were all in vain and when it was clear that her jeans wouldn't budge, she finally gave up.

Meanwhile my heart was rushing faster than ever. An insane amount of her skin was on show. Since she sat cross-legged with her back arched forwards, her already very short spaghetti-strap camisole only went halfway down her waist. A lot of her waist and virtually her entire hips and lower back were exposed as well. Hell I could even see a good portion of her exposed tummy.

Continued in next post..

Last edited:
Continued from previous post..

Yet the thing that really made my eyes widen with shock was her butt crack and light purple g-string. More than half of her crack was hanging outside. Showing crack was already smoking hot by itself, yet she was also showing much of her g-string (not a thong, but a literal g-string). The thin waist strap of her g-string was wrapped extremely tight around her butt just above her exposed crack (in fact the waist strap was so tight it was literally giving her a huge "muffin top"). At the back of her g-string where the waist strap and "vertical strap" (can't think of a better name) intersected was a tiny purple heart mad of lace. Meanwhile the thin "vertical strap" was tightly wedged inside her crack, travelling down all the way down inside till the strap sank too deep in her crack for it to be visible.

The entire sight was such an extremely insanely hot eye candy that I was aroused instantly (heart thumping plus massive boner). The fact that she was very cute only made things racier than ever. Of course back then I had nearly no idea what in the world a thong/g-string was, but 10 year old me kinda fell in love with the look without even knowing it. Though it was only in middle school when I realized I had such a fetish, this was definitely the very beginning of the entire ordeal. It was like the sparks to a fire.

Throughout the movie I couldn't help but notice that she kept fidgeting with the waist strap of her g-string, and from time to time she even stuck her finger inside her crack to pick on the string wedged inside. It seemed as if her g-string was way too tight and it was giving her a hard time. Halfway through the film I also noticed that not only was the waist strap of her g-string all twisted up, the left side of her waist strap was also pulled much higher than the right side.

However she was relaxed for most of the time, sitting cross-legged with her back arched forwards lazily. She was so captivated by the movie she didn't even realize I was checking her out all the time. In fact she didn't even notice it when our TA (a young woman in her early 20s) took photos of our class from behind. I never got to see the photos but I am pretty sure the TA got to photograph her exposed butt crack and g-string in its full glory lol.

Unfortunately for the rest of the day we were doing distillation experiments that required long lab coats and it ruined anymore chances of seeing her butt crack and g-string. It didn't help that we were reassigned into new groups and she wasn't in my group. Unfortunately it was the only day she ever wore a g-string to class. In fact it was the very last time I saw her dressed in jeans (there were two days left in the summer camp, on day one she wore denim shorts while on day two she wore tights).

So yeah this is one of the butt crack/whale tail stories I have from school (I dunno if summer camp counts as school). Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed my story and if you want to read more of my experience then feel free to ask, cheers.

Last edited:

Teamcooper

There was this girl I worked with who was really attractive, partly because she didn’t really think it or act like it. A bit chubby, scene girl look to her with black hair swept to the side and really big tits, she was about 19 at this point.
Anyway. She always wore really slouchy baggy jeans and I often saw her cotton patterned boy shorts but this one day she came into work wearing black leggings (it was fairly active work and involved lots of bending/ lifting) so more comfortable) and thought it was odd.

I could see the regret in her face instantly as every single time she did anything we were all treated to her slight muffin top and multicoloured stripe thong rising above her leggings. I made it my mission to be around her as much as possible that day.
I never ever saw her in leggings or a single thong sighting since.

whaletail17

There was this girl I worked with who was really attractive, partly because she didn’t really think it or act like it. A bit chubby, scene girl look to her with black hair swept to the side and really big tits, she was about 19 at this point.
Anyway. She always wore really slouchy baggy jeans and I often saw her cotton patterned boy shorts but this one day she came into work wearing black leggings (it was fairly active work and involved lots of bending/ lifting) so more comfortable) and thought it was odd.

I could see the regret in her face instantly as every single time she did anything we were all treated to her slight muffin top and multicoloured stripe thong rising above her leggings. I made it my mission to be around her as much as possible that day.
I never ever saw her in leggings or a single thong sighting since.
Must’ve been hot! Definitely could see why she chose to never wear that particular outfit again, unfortunate for us though!:sneaky:

scottishlad

**Posted this on another thread, not spamming but thought it may be more suited to this one so apologies if not allowed.**

2 for 1.

Today I saw my first proper whaletail in what feels like years.
I was queuing outside a shop and across the road was a woman with her young kid standing at the bus stop. She definitely wasn’t good looking, mid 30s, greasy hair, not fat but love handles spilling over her jeans and a pot belly made obvious by her vest/tank top that was a couple sizes too small and definitely not in a ‘trying to be sexy’ way. She looked cheap, like someone off Jeremy Kyle (UK reference). White trash would probably be the best US explanation, or bogan for the Australians ha. She had about 5 shopping bags on the ground around her waiting on the bus.

when looking around I noticed something blue above her jeans but didnt think much of it. Then she squatted down to get something from a bag, the jeans went down and the vest went up, her huge whaletail was in full show. A cheap lace, bright turquoise thong. Probably a good 6 inches above her jeans, proper whaletail shape, the type that you'd see in the mid 00s.

I made a joke to my gf who was in the queue with me as she knows I love thongs and would love to see her do that in public.
I couldn’t take my eyes off her. My gf must have known I was staring. She must’ve been up and down in those bags 5 times, pulling up her jeans when she got up but it was straight back out whenever she squatted down again. Something about how cheap she was was such a turn on. I loved it. Haven’t seen a proper whaletail like that in so long!

then later on when we were at home I got a whaletail from my gf which is pretty rare. Definitely a coincidence as she didn’t mean it. Obviously I see her ass/underwear all the time but there’s something so sexy about catching her whaletail without realising. I loved it.

MilfThongFan

Reposting it from the mom & milf tail thread I started. When I was very young, around seven, my mom, about 40 at the time called me over to help her with the laundry. This day she was wearing average saggy mom jeans with no belt and a black top she had tucked into them. She first went into the washing machine, bending over to grab some clothes, and out came her shirt which popped up (and down went her pants a little as they sagged) immediately exposing some nice 4 inches of back and roughly 2 inches at the time of her sexy light blue g-string. I was awestruck, as I had never seen anything like these before. I thought to myself "what kind of underwear is that?", and I found it incredibly hot, sparking my love of thongs and whale tails. Later that day, she had to get on all fours to grab something, probably a book, from the lowest shelf on one of our bookshelves. Her jeans were of course sagging as she exposed an amazing 4.5 to 5 inches of her light blue thong accompanied by a nice 2 inches of her crack. This was my first thong slip ever and sparked a fire and a fascination in me.

Sitonmyface

Amazing stories guys, I remember back when I was in HS a few years ago in my senior year, there was this one girl I was friends with who just loved wearing thongs and even told me she likes wearing them. One day I remember we stayed after school to finish some assignments and it was just me and her in the room and boyyy I hit the motherload, she sat down on my lap and basically right in front of me I see a outline of her thong saying “pink” and the view got even better when she literally bent over in front of me to reach in her bag and level more of it started to pop out, maybe a cool inch was showing and she didn’t pick up her pants then went to sit back on my lap. Since I was so close with her I actually played around and just pulled the strap up a bit and she either didn’t feel it or didn’t care at all! I pulled it so high above her pants and then when it got to a point I basically just let the strap go and it snapped her skin. After that she jokingly laughed and it got even better because she basically flashed her whole ass and thong to me by tucking it back in and fixing her pants, one of the best HS experiences I’ve witnessed. There was even another girl who had her ass crack showing almost ALL the time but that’s for another story sometime lol, O how I miss my HS days

Cptnthng

Looking back at it i’m glad that i went to highschool in the late 2000s, where high waist jeans weren’t a thing yet. I had this cute girl in my class that had this hourglass shaped body and a really nice juicy butt (got to have a grab at it later down the line, but that’s another story). You could see her thong occasionally, if you sat behind her in class (what I always tried to do). I fondly remember her having this white thong with only the triangle in the back, where you could sometimes see the whole triangle, if she leant forward on the table. We were never really that close, but were both chill and kinda liked each other for we were both pretty straight forward with the whole sexuality thing, whereas most of the other kids in our class were a bit more prude.

I don’t know how I got there, but there was a time around a year before highschool ended, where we had this game where I would guess the color of her underwear and if I got it right she would show me her thong by pulling the strings on the sides above her pants and turn around to show me her full whale tail!! What she didn’t know (or maybe she knew and I was the tricked one) was, that I would initiate that game mostly after I saw her thong earlier that day in school. Man I’m getting a boner by thinking about all the thongs she showed me… great memories and her ass was to die for! And in that era the girls who were wearing thongs only wore the triangle ones with only strings on the sides –my absolute favorites. One time we were on a class trip and I saw her white thong earlier in the bus. Later that evening I had a moment with her alone on the balcony of our hotel. I said “white looks good on you”. She didn’t understand at first, because she wasn’t wearing anything white on the outside. But after a moment she began so smile and just said “thank you” with the biggest naughty grin a girl her age could come up with. What happended next I will never forget. Instead of pulling her thong up, like always, she opened her hotpant jeans and pulled them down, turned around and showed me her bare naked ass with her white thong disappearing between her buttcheeks!! I would have wanted to bury my face in that ass, but I was only allowed to take a good look at it. We heared people coming our way, so she immediately pulled her pants back up and there we had our secret little moment.

BillyT

Looking back at it i’m glad that i went to highschool in the late 2000s, where high waist jeans weren’t a thing yet. I had this cute girl in my class that had this hourglass shaped body and a really nice juicy butt (got to have a grab at it later down the line, but that’s another story). You could see her thong occasionally, if you sat behind her in class (what I always tried to do). I fondly remember her having this white thong with only the triangle in the back, where you could sometimes see the whole triangle, if she leant forward on the table. We were never really that close, but were both chill and kinda liked each other for we were both pretty straight forward with the whole sexuality thing, whereas most of the other kids in our class were a bit more prude.

I don’t know how I got there, but there was a time around a year before highschool ended, where we had this game where I would guess the color of her underwear and if I got it right she would show me her thong by pulling the strings on the sides above her pants and turn around to show me her full whale tail!! What she didn’t know (or maybe she knew and I was the tricked one) was, that I would initiate that game mostly after I saw her thong earlier that day in school. Man I’m getting a boner by thinking about all the thongs she showed me… great memories and her ass was to die for! And in that era the girls who were wearing thongs only wore the triangle ones with only strings on the sides –my absolute favorites. One time we were on a class trip and I saw her white thong earlier in the bus. Later that evening I had a moment with her alone on the balcony of our hotel. I said “white looks good on you”. She didn’t understand at first, because she wasn’t wearing anything white on the outside. But after a moment she began so smile and just said “thank you” with the biggest naughty grin a girl her age could come up with. What happended next I will never forget. Instead of pulling her thong up, like always, she opened her hotpant jeans and pulled them down, turned around and showed me her bare naked ass with her white thong disappearing between her buttcheeks!! I would have wanted to bury my face in that ass, but I was only allowed to take a good look at it. We heared people coming our way, so she immediately pulled her pants back up and there we had our secret little moment.
Bro thats remind me of a female friend I had. I would guess the color of her underwear just be look at what color her socks or bra was. I knew if I got it r8ght cause she always blushed and giggled. She only showed me her underwear a few time cause we both sat around other ppl. Some i would catch a glimps of her underwear which were mostly lace or mesh thong or cheekie/ Boyshort

cathong

Yeah dude, I'm about over high waisted jeans and workout pants. It's pretty much ruined our sport here.

I don't have a super detailed story to add, but one time at church back about 5 or 6 years ago, the preacher's wife squatted down to help one of their children with something up on the stage and flashed a red VS whaletail to the entire church. I mean you could see it from the balcony. She was pretty hot too and I don't think she ever knew it happened, but I'd say a lot men were breaking the commandments that day.

RAIDER15

My freshman year of college, about 5 years ago, I had to switch the day that I was going to a biology lab. On lab days, we have to wear long pants, so most girls go in with sweat pants. I underestimated the whaletail-ability of sweat pants. I was sitting in a table with 3 girls and there was a table of 4 other girls directly next to me. One girl was dirty blonde, annoying as hell but pretty and had a SEXY body, one you would see from an Instagram model (Morgan). The next girl has a FAT, JUICY ass and is kind of a class clown, she's funny and hot, a brunette with a big ass and big lips (Sam). The next girl has the most beautiful blue eyes but kinda has an ugly smile. This girl has the single greatest ass I've ever seen in my entire life. She was a soccer player. I've never seen a whaletail from her, but just looking at her was so nice (Megan). And the last girl was a tall, lanky smart and cool lacrosse girl (Libby). On this day, something MUST have been coordinated somehow. I had a huge stroke of luck. The professor told us to pull out our lab books. The first person to bend down to her bag was Morgan, she wears her clothes pretty low waisted. So she showed either thong, VERY little ass crack, or nothing at all. She bent down to her bad and had a full whale tail. The thong was a royal blue Victoria's Secret triangle thong. The next person to bend down was Libby. When she bends over, her thong was ALSO royal blue. Only the waist band showed, but it was sexy nonetheless and it was weird that it was also blue. The last girl, Sam, bends over AND IS ALSO showing a royal blue Victoria's Secret thong. It was quite the night class. And Megan's ass was so nice that it stopped time. Just incredible. I hope you enjoy that story. Weird that they were all in blue thongs. Either way, I was very happy to have switched to that Bio Lab for that night

RAIDER15

I also have a few high school stories. My freshman orientation day, we were allowed to wear whatever we wanted. I was still young and naive and I didn't know what thongs were. We started by meeting at the gym where all the freshmen gathered. I sat on the last row of the bleachers and some people had to be on the floor. There was a girl who sat directly in front of me on both knees. She was kinda trying to show off. She wore a white spaghetti strap that went down to her waist and mid rise jeans. But she was on both knees. When she pushed backwards to stand up, she did it as seductively as you could imagine. That's when I saw what looked like a flowy, lacy black g-string of sorts going halfway up her back. It seemed like this thong had no end to it, it was showing SO much. I was very surprised, but definitely happy to see this. This was the one time we all met up before uniforms

RAIDER15

Junior year of high school, there was this senior I had classes with (I was a year ahead in math and science). Her name is Rebecca. She was a dancer with a tall lanky, but athletic body. She has dirty blonde hair and a big blue eyes. I wasn't really attracted to her, but she was definitely perceived as hot. I saw 2 great whale tails from her.

First one was in regular school uniform. Our uniform consisted of either pants or shorts in gray, blue or khaki (PLENTY of whale tails with the pants). On this day, Rebecca was wearing khaki shorts and they seemed shorter than usual, as if they were her own khaki shorts. Anyway, she sits down in class and she sat in the front row for some reason. Above these short khaki shorts were about 3 inches of a gray thong with the waistband reading "Victoria's Secret." This one had no design on it, but it was a very nice whale tail.

The second one is even better. Our school had jeans days at times and other times students just wore jeans anyway. In physics, we were doing an egg drop experiment (that means moving around on the floor to build your project to keep the egg safe). She was wearing black mid-to-low rise jeans and a navy blue polo. Before we got onto the ground, she was leaning forward in her chair. To my amazement, she was showing a TINY powder blue shiny thong. I was too far away to read the waistband, but it was probably VS. This one was sticking out a lot and she actually had no idea. It was showing for maybe 10 minutes and about 2 inches of it are out. It got to the point where the guy next to her said, "I love your choice of thong. And it looks like this guy here is liking it too (he was referring to me and had NO regard for bro code). She laughed it off, fixed her jeans and that was the end of that, unfortunately. She had a smoking body with a nice ass. She was just kinda dumb and I'm not into blondes, so I wasn't really into her. I have a bunch of other stories if people like the way I tell them.

RAIDER15

Ok. Well lucky for everyone here, my ex had A TON of thong slips. We were both 19 when we were going out, freshmen in college. She tried really hard to believe she wore a size 0 in jeans and she preferred low rise. This girl had a fat ass, a really athletic body, a bee's nest of curly hair, tiny tits and the most beautiful green/hazel eyes. She was practically a thong queen. The first story I'll give will be of our first date, but I have PLENTY.

She wore black leggings and a white crop top for our first date, I was kinda disappointed at how dressed down she was. Anyway, this girl was cunning and REALLY wanted to fuck me. I was too young and naive and I WAS NOT ready for that. Anyway, we went to an ice cream shop and decided to walk around Brooklyn Bridge. She got ice cream on her leggings and said she just needed to go back to her dorm to change her pants. I decided to just oblige and go with her. We were in her dorm and she went to the bathroom to change her leggings. She came back out with some light gray Victoria's Secret sweat pants. These pants were just SOOOO hot! They accentuated her ass incredibly, they were pretty low rise, and they didn't have anything to stick to her hips. So there were falling down if she was getting up. Anyway, we laid down on her bed and she put on a movie with no intentions of watching it. She had to get up for some reason, and when she did, her pants fell a little. She was showing a turquoise/green thong that was lace on the bottom and had a black Victoria's Secret waistband on the top. This might've been the single sexiest thong I had ever seen and it was in all of my dreams!

For some reason, I decided to stay the night on our first date (probably not my brightest idea). After she showered, she wore some short pajama shorts that were plaid in blue and black and REALLY nice to look at. Anyway, we started to make out again (this was the day of my first kiss and they turned into full make out sessions). I grabbed her ass a ton and there was a point where I put both hands into her shorts, effectively pulling them really far down (I kinda did it on purpose too). She got a text or a phone call or something, so she had to get off me (cuz she was on top) and had to turn around to look at it. I pulled her pants down far enough where pretty much her entire ass was in view and she had NO intentions of pulling them up, seems like she knew exactly what was going on. She was wearing a lace cheeky thong with a frilly black outline. The inside was white with black polka dots on it. This was just an amazing view for me. She never pulled her pants up for the rest of the night. This was just our first date! Let me know if you guys wanna hear some more

RAIDER15

Ok. Well lucky for everyone here, my ex had A TON of thong slips. We were both 19 when we were going out, freshmen in college. She tried really hard to believe she wore a size 0 in jeans and she preferred low rise. This girl had a fat ass, a really athletic body, a bee's nest of curly hair, tiny tits and the most beautiful green/hazel eyes. She was practically a thong queen. The first story I'll give will be of our first date, but I have PLENTY.

She wore black leggings and a white crop top for our first date, I was kinda disappointed at how dressed down she was. Anyway, this girl was cunning and REALLY wanted to fuck me. I was too young and naive and I WAS NOT ready for that. Anyway, we went to an ice cream shop and decided to walk around Brooklyn Bridge. She got ice cream on her leggings and said she just needed to go back to her dorm to change her pants. I decided to just oblige and go with her. We were in her dorm and she went to the bathroom to change her leggings. She came back out with some light gray Victoria's Secret sweat pants. These pants were just SOOOO hot! They accentuated her ass incredibly, they were pretty low rise, and they didn't have anything to stick to her hips. So there were falling down if she was getting up. Anyway, we laid down on her bed and she put on a movie with no intentions of watching it. She had to get up for some reason, and when she did, her pants fell a little. She was showing a turquoise/green thong that was lace on the bottom and had a black Victoria's Secret waistband on the top. This might've been the single sexiest thong I had ever seen and it was in all of my dreams!

For some reason, I decided to stay the night on our first date (probably not my brightest idea). After she showered, she wore some short pajama shorts that were plaid in blue and black and REALLY nice to look at. Anyway, we started to make out again (this was the day of my first kiss and they turned into full make out sessions). I grabbed her ass a ton and there was a point where I put both hands into her shorts, effectively pulling them really far down (I kinda did it on purpose too). She got a text or a phone call or something, so she had to get off me (cuz she was on top) and had to turn around to look at it. I pulled her pants down far enough where pretty much her entire ass was in view and she had NO intentions of pulling them up, seems like she knew exactly what was going on. She was wearing a lace cheeky thong with a frilly black outline. The inside was white with black polka dots on it. This was just an amazing view for me. She never pulled her pants up for the rest of the night. This was just our first date! Let me know if you guys wanna hear some more
Sorry for the crazy length. I hope you guys will read it, though