Whale Tail Stories

Teamcooper

There’s a girl moved into my building recently. About 20, 5’5” (ish), slightly chubby, dyed blue hair. Actually reminds me physically of my wife when I first met her.

Anyway. I’ve been keeping an eye out (or on her ass) as my home office looks into a garden where she hangs out sometimes.
First time I saw her out there she had some really tough jogging bottoms on and a very obvious full back VPL- so pretty disappointing.

Next time I saw her was wearing a short skirt on a windy day (we all know where this is going) and she she bent down it exposes about half of her ass. Not enough to rule of cheekies or something but certainly enough to create the hope of a thong.

today she goes outside in gym leggings and is bending over hanging washing and what do I get at each lovely bend of the waist? The most obvious thong outline you could hope for!

what a day, can’t wait for the rest of the summer!

guys I can’t tell you how many times this has happened since! Almost every day she’s out there in leggings or jogging bottoms with her massive ass eating a triangle thong and her waist eating the tiny straps. So lucky to have this view, sorry I haven’t been able to get photos!

ThatOneGuy01

I have a couple more whaletail stories I though I should share. There was this cute but ditzy girl in my English class whose name was Jamie. Jamie had a slim figure, dirty blonde hair, and tan skin with a cute bubble butt. She was a really sweet and nice girl who spoke with a sexy southern drawl. Jamie sat right in front of me in English class and one day when I noticed a tiny yellow thong poking above her low rise jeans. The triangle in the back couldn't have been more than a quarter of an inch wide and it was pink and yellow striped, the waistband was a nice bright yellow. She easily had a good 3 or 4 inches of it showing and I couldn't help but stare. That little yellow string disappearing between her cute little cheeks. The guy who sat next to me noticed too, I remember him laughing and saying "damn, that's like half a shoe lace". :LOL:

I had this sexy biology teacher one year. She had dark hair, porcelain skin and a slim figure but with some wide hips and a nice healthy ass, along with some D cups. She must have been in her early 30s, a really nice teacher who a lot of students liked, and of course a lot of us guys loved her. One day in class we were all working on some assignment she had for us and the girl in front of me raised her hand wanting some help. Mrs. Hamilton comes over to help her and squats down. My jaw just about dropped when I saw a tiny black g string with a bow on top rising a good 5 inches out of her khaki pants when she bent over. I couldn't believe I was seeing my sexy teachers g string, I could even see the little string in the back vanishing between those luscious cheeks of hers. Needless to say, I was absolutely rock hard lol. Eventually, she reached around and felt that her g string was showing and I looked down for a second so she wouldn't see me looking. When I looked back a few seconds later she was standing up and tugging her pants up and kind of gave me a look and a little smirk as if to say "Pretend you didn't see that". That was definitely a memory for the spank bank. :p

Last edited:

daraffe

One time, in high school, there was this girl, pretty pale, pretty goth-like, but one day she was wearing a white top with a green skirt. We were in biology class, and I noticed that she had a red thong peeking out above her skirt. It was such a contrast in color, and it was a fantastic sight. The teacher had asked me to move closer, but I refused because I knew that I wouldn't be able to stare at this girl's thong. I didn't move, and I stared at her thong the entire class, and I followed her to her next class while her thong slightly peeked out while walking. It was great.

When I was in college, I worked at the on campus gym. One day, there was this super fit girl, dirty blonde hair, Nike shorts, and a crop top. The crop top already left little to the imagination, but it was the shorts I was focused on. They didn't come very far up her back, so I knew all I had to do was wait. She sat down at a machine and much to my enjoyement, like three inches of her light pink seamless thong was hanging out of her shorts. She was like that for a good few moments before moving on. With how high it was, can't believe she wasn't aware of it

willie44

A few years back when I was dating my ex-g/f she had a male friend from high school who she stayed in contact with. He was a nice guy but a little strange or socially awkward, he was married and his wife had the same weird personality. At least once or twice a month he would call my ex to chat or to invite us over for dinner or drinks. She told me that in high school they shared a few classes and that he would get bullied and she would defend him, she also said that he asked her to prom and that he probably still had a crush on her. At some point you can only say no or make excuses so many times, eventually she gave in when he invited us out to celebrate his wife's birthday. We met them at the restaurant and he went overboard ordering wine and drinks. My ex planned to only meet them for dinner and then escape, however after several glasses of wine she felt more compelled to hang out longer. They invited us back to their house for cake and more wine. My ex caved in and off we went. For some reason when my ex would wear dressier clothes she had a habit of tucking her shirt into her thong, that night since we went to an expensive restaurant she was wearing black dress pants and a black button-up blouse. Before leaving the restaurant she used the bathroom which prompted her to tuck her black shirt into her thong, as I followed her out of the restaurant I could see the light blue waistband of her Victoria Secrets thong (just enough where I could read Victoria's Secret). We arrive at their house and when my ex gets out of the car her pants slid down causing a little more of her thong to sneak out. I enjoy a good thong shot and my ex had plenty of cute thongs so I wasn't about to tell her, she also had a good buzz from the wine she drank earlier so she wasn't paying any attention to her wardrobe malfunction. Once inside I sat on the couch and my ex sat to my left on the love seat, this put her back to the kitchen, he walked in from the kitchen and stood behind her and asked what we wanted to drink, I saw his eyes glance down towards her waistline and I knew he saw her thong, it turned me on knowing he had a crush on her and now he's getting to see his high school fantasies panties. I wondered how much of her thong was showing, I used the bathroom so I could walk behind my ex to see the view, I was pleasantly surprised to see not only 2-3 inches of her thong but that she was wearing a pair with a super cute design, the waistband was light blue but on the white triangle of the thong were multi-colored flowers (red, yellow, blue). The entire evening he would find reasons to stand behind her and I would always see him sneaking a peek. Later when we left, he hugged her goodbye and I watched as he intentionally put his hands around her waist and touched her thong.

basketball246238

When I was 20, my 23 year old cousin came took a trip here and stayed for a while. Every so often I’d see her exposed undies when she bent over or sat. Instant boner every time. She never wore thongs but I think regular panties count here (and I find them hotter personally).

The first time was the best. When she sat down in the car and reached over to get something, her shirt rode up, exposing her back and her blue cotton panties. They had a circle hole in them near the top for some reason as part of
the design, which I found super hot. If she had been standing up, you’d probably be able to see her ass crack through it. When she got out of the car, I noticed that her panties had bunched up above her pants and were visible a bit when she walked and her shirt lifted a bit. When she sat down on the chair inside, her bunched up undies were on full display again. Hardest boner ever I’ve ever had.

Some other times:

- She bent down in front of me in the garage and I got a view of her orange panties. When she sat down inside they were exposed again.
- I looked down while sitting beside her at a restaurant and saw pink undies. They were showing not just in her back area, but almost around to the front too. She pulled down her shirt down with both hands to no avail, as it popped back up as soon as she leaned forward.
- She was wearing a very short shirt that just barely passed the waistline of her jeans. When she sat down, I saw her white, lacy panties (which were exposed for like half an hour). These were different since she normally wore cotton panties.
- She wore these jeans shorts that really showed off her firm ass and a black shirt that showed a bit of her skin in the front whenever she’d lift her arms. Unbeknownst to her, her blue undies were also showing from the front a tiny bit. She later tied her sweater around her waist while doing some gardening but I know for a fact that while she crouched down, those panties were showing from behind.

I haven’t seen her in a while but god damn were the sight of her panties a massive turn-on. Still hey huge boners to this day.

I set up the perfect slip opportunity last weekend. A friend of mine from school came to visit me in the city. She’s 24 like 5’3 skinny/fit frame , brown hair. I never seen her slip because she always wore belts and tight pants.

We went drinking during the day and then later When we got to my house, she asked to borrow a pair of my sweatpants. Since I know how much smaller she is, I lent her a pair of my looser sweatpants but also took out the string. When she put them on, I can see how she folded them to keep them up. But then she started playing with my dogs, I saw it all. I saw her maroon lace thong straps and everything all the way up her butt. She kept pulling up her pants and saying things like “my thong” but she was just rolling around playing with my dogs. After like 3-4 minutes, I just had to creep up and give her a wedgie. She didn’t get too mad just kept trying to keep the sweats up but couldn’t.

Now if anyone crashes, those are the sweats they get.

basketball246238

Well my cousin came over again and I saw a whale tail slip from her for the first time. Every other time has been regular panties. Usual story, she sat down and her shirt rode up, showing me her a white cotton thong with light blue trim along the edges. It even rose up high enough for me to see a bit of the skin of her ass cheeks. Got a good look at it for about five minutes before she got up since all she did to cover it was a halfhearted pull of her shirt down.

She really loves cotton panties lmao. Never seen anything else when she has a panty slip.

This happened to me earlier today. I was sitting in my car in the car park of the hospital I work at. A car pulled into the bay in front of me and a woman got out. She was late 20s - early 30s, slim with dark hair and wearing a long khaki shirt down to mid thigh over black leggings. Not a stunner, but certainly not bad looking either and she was in good shape. I'm not sure whether she temporarily forgot where she was or if she didn't think anybody was around, but with her back to me she decided to lift her shirt up and adjust her underwear! I got a good couple of inches of ass crack as she pulled her leggings out and down, then she pulled her white thong up (which had been halfway down her ass) so the top half was sticking out over her waistband. Finally I got a perfect see through VTL and a nice butt jiggle as she stretched her fairly sheer leggings up over her tight ass with a little dance before dropping her shirt back down and going off to wherever she was going. Made my day

Yo878

My friend 19 was sitting next to me in the back seat. The car is a 3 door so it’s quite hard to get out. When she got out I could see her big ass with her white thong completely hanging out. She noticed that I looked and said “you didn’t see that did you? I said yes and we both smiled. When we got in the house she she never bothered to cover it up and showed it the whole time. I’ll try take a picture next time for you

Story from the weekend. Sorry for grammar.

The one good thing about mr having to be a designated driver last Saturday was the whaletail this girl had. Her name is Cat and she’s like 24, white, 5’6, thick all around , long brown hair. She was wearing one of those tops that only cover the tits and blue tight mid rise jeans. We’ve been friends for awhile and she had some panty slips here and there but nothing too major.

Fast forward, We were at a mutual friends house she was extremely drunk and rowdy the entire night but she kept managing to keep her pants up. Then we got to the car and that’s when everything got great. We had about. 45 minute ride and I told her to just lean her head against the window to get her ass next to me so I can catch any thong. She passed out instantly. And it worked because for the entire ride, I practically got to see it all. The way she was leaning I got to see her skimpy lace burgsandy thong all up in her butt. I even took the long route to her house because I wanted to keep looking at her thong. And one thing about me is if I have to be inconvienced, I’m going to make the best of it. So you know I was giving a few tugs and wedgies. Nothing too hard to wake her up, but wanted to play with her thong a little bit. I was even going to take pictures but I felt bad considering what I got out of the ride.

By the time we get to her house, she told me I could sleepover. She passed out on the sofa and i got to go in for a drawer raid as well. So, with the help of the rest of her bras and thongs,I got to cap a great night

hjkt

Nobody’s posted here for awhile so I thought I’d share one of my favorite whaletail memories. Long story but it is 100% a real story. This is one of my favorites because the girl involved was NOT a whaletail regular. She was one of my better friends for years and I never once saw a color or the top of her underwear. To the point where I chalked her up to someone who went commando most of the time.

Right after high school her and her family moved out of state (her dad was military). When she came back to visit a year later I was living in a house. We were just friends (I was friend zoned) but she came to stay with me for one night. She was about 5’4 with a perfect build. Cheerleader but wasn’t too athletic. She just had the perfect perky round butt and a small waist. Bright blonde hair and blue eyes. She was beautiful.

That night she was dressed completely casual. A long sleeved black tshirt, black vans, and skinny dark washed Hollister lowrise jeans. Wrapped around those jeans was a tight leather Hollister belt. I hated that belt. She wore it almost everyday in high school. When she came over that night I made it my life’s mission to get that belt off of her. We were never really so close that I could give her a wedgie or pants her or anything (like previous stories I’ve had on here) but I knew if I could get that belt off I would have a chance to see if she even wore underwear or not.

When she came over we were just watching TV in my room. She was laying at the front of my bed and I tried bugging her. Sticking my foot in her ear or whatever to get a reaction. Just having innocent fun. She then made the mistake of putting an ice cube down my shirt. I knew that was my in. I took an ice cube and immediately put one down her back. I then grabbed one of her belt loops to drop one in her jeans but it was on ridiculously tight. I tried to play it off like it was a part of our game but that’s when the belt was coming off. We were still laughing as I was going for her belt but she was fighting me to the point where she fell off the bed next to my wall. She was on her back when I pinned her down and unbuckled her belt and in one smooth pull I slid it all the way off.

I immediately hid the belt in my hamper knowing she would try to get it back. She just laid there defeated for a few minutes as I waited for her to get up. Everything chilled out for a minute and we just kept watching TV. When she got up I couldn’t immediately see anything but I could tell that her jeans were quite a bit looser. As she turned away from me I could see what I was waiting for. No more than a quarter inch of teal blue cotton rested between her lower back and the rim of her jeans. I was pretty sure it wasn’t a thong but I was stoked regardless. She jumped back on the bed face down as if she was flaunting that 1/4” of teal blue in my face. I was already red in the face until she turned over on her side. It felt like slow motion as she turned over to reveal 2 inches of skin underneath the twisted strap of her teal blue thong. It was a quick glance and once she turned back over she pulled her shirt down. We eventually went walking around my neighborhood but I couldn’t see anything because her shirt was too long. I could tell for sure though that she was having trouble keeping her jeans up. I had hoped that the constant yanking of her belt loops were pulling her thong up with it.

When we got back to my house she again layed face down towards the tv, this time in front of the couch in my living room. Her shirt was still covering everything but I was conscious of the fact that she hadn’t adjusted her pants in awhile. I threw my leg over her back casually to get comfy, trying to pull up her shirt the best I could. What I saw was one of the best accidental thong slips by the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She just sat there on her phone, clueless to the view of the slutty underwear she decided to put on that night. To this day she has no idea that I spent that night admiring her perfect little teal blue thong. I hope you guys can enjoy it almost as much as I did.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U5
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U6
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U7
Awesome story, any pics of the girl? How old was she back then

meetroy00

Nobody’s posted here for awhile so I thought I’d share one of my favorite whaletail memories. Long story but it is 100% a real story. This is one of my favorites because the girl involved was NOT a whaletail regular. She was one of my better friends for years and I never once saw a color or the top of her underwear. To the point where I chalked her up to someone who went commando most of the time.

Right after high school her and her family moved out of state (her dad was military). When she came back to visit a year later I was living in a house. We were just friends (I was friend zoned) but she came to stay with me for one night. She was about 5’4 with a perfect build. Cheerleader but wasn’t too athletic. She just had the perfect perky round butt and a small waist. Bright blonde hair and blue eyes. She was beautiful.

That night she was dressed completely casual. A long sleeved black tshirt, black vans, and skinny dark washed Hollister lowrise jeans. Wrapped around those jeans was a tight leather Hollister belt. I hated that belt. She wore it almost everyday in high school. When she came over that night I made it my life’s mission to get that belt off of her. We were never really so close that I could give her a wedgie or pants her or anything (like previous stories I’ve had on here) but I knew if I could get that belt off I would have a chance to see if she even wore underwear or not.

When she came over we were just watching TV in my room. She was laying at the front of my bed and I tried bugging her. Sticking my foot in her ear or whatever to get a reaction. Just having innocent fun. She then made the mistake of putting an ice cube down my shirt. I knew that was my in. I took an ice cube and immediately put one down her back. I then grabbed one of her belt loops to drop one in her jeans but it was on ridiculously tight. I tried to play it off like it was a part of our game but that’s when the belt was coming off. We were still laughing as I was going for her belt but she was fighting me to the point where she fell off the bed next to my wall. She was on her back when I pinned her down and unbuckled her belt and in one smooth pull I slid it all the way off.

I immediately hid the belt in my hamper knowing she would try to get it back. She just laid there defeated for a few minutes as I waited for her to get up. Everything chilled out for a minute and we just kept watching TV. When she got up I couldn’t immediately see anything but I could tell that her jeans were quite a bit looser. As she turned away from me I could see what I was waiting for. No more than a quarter inch of teal blue cotton rested between her lower back and the rim of her jeans. I was pretty sure it wasn’t a thong but I was stoked regardless. She jumped back on the bed face down as if she was flaunting that 1/4” of teal blue in my face. I was already red in the face until she turned over on her side. It felt like slow motion as she turned over to reveal 2 inches of skin underneath the twisted strap of her teal blue thong. It was a quick glance and once she turned back over she pulled her shirt down. We eventually went walking around my neighborhood but I couldn’t see anything because her shirt was too long. I could tell for sure though that she was having trouble keeping her jeans up. I had hoped that the constant yanking of her belt loops were pulling her thong up with it.

When we got back to my house she again layed face down towards the tv, this time in front of the couch in my living room. Her shirt was still covering everything but I was conscious of the fact that she hadn’t adjusted her pants in awhile. I threw my leg over her back casually to get comfy, trying to pull up her shirt the best I could. What I saw was one of the best accidental thong slips by the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She just sat there on her phone, clueless to the view of the slutty underwear she decided to put on that night. To this day she has no idea that I spent that night admiring her perfect little teal blue thong. I hope you guys can enjoy it almost as much as I did.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U5
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U6
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6C6U7
Excellent Story and Pics.Also loved the fine details you mentioned in the story.

Sybb

My best story was from the first time I saw a thong IRL, which was in upper elementary school (8th grade). So at age 14, both for me and the girl. She was one the cutest girls in class, and keep in mind back then it wasn't that common to see thongs. Also, there was no internet as we know it today. Sights of thongs were rare.

This day we were in class and she sat in the front row, I sat behind her to the right. Her position was so that she had her legs stretched far in front of her, and then she started to slide her bum across the chair a bit in order to sit more upright. A panty was showing, but you could only see bare skin between her panty an her jeans at the hips. However, this was enough to get the boys in class to start whispering. I didn't say anything, because I was extremely shy back then, but I could hear guys around me asking each other if that could be a thong.

Then, after several minutes, she slid her bum more across the chair, which made her pants "get stuck" between her bum and the chair, so that more panty was shown. And this time you could see it was a thong. Not much skin was shown, but enough. I specifically remember having to take a deep breath because my heart was pounding fast and heavy. First thong IRL I ever saw, so I remember it very clearly.

Several guys in class made hand gestures to each other, drawing the shape of a thong (so they didn't have to speak loudly). Later, during the same class, a guy loudly expressed, as a context sensitive reply to something the teacher said "Imagine Helene walking around in just her thong at home". I can't remember what the teacher said to trigger this comment, though. But the teacher got obviously a bit taken by surprise I remember. I mean yeah, she was 14, but some girls pretty much have adult bodies at that age, and it would be a complete lie to say that teacher didn't find the looks of these girls to be sexy.

END

Then I remember another story that wasn't thong related. In the same elementary school, three guys picked up a girl, holding her like a clothesline. One held her hands and one held her feet. The third guy slapped her bum and, while giggling, said "look how it jiggles". Several other girls who were nearby giggled at this comment. The girl getting slapped wasn't overweight by any means, but her butt wasn't firm I guess.

It was just such a bizarre event and it only happened once. This was also before feminism, so both the girls and guys just laughed it off.