Whale Tail Stories

Powq10

Story from the weeknd, went to a restaurant and the hostess was a girl I would say in her mid 20 she had amazing body and long black hair, she wore a white shirt with a thigh jacket and black jeans. When we(me and my friends) went into the restaurant we set in front of the hostess, I noticed that she pulling her pants up from time to time but did put too much attention. But when she came to our table to give us the menus one of them fell to the floor and when she bent down to pull the menu from the floor her shit rode up and her pants fell down crazy and I could see 4 or 5 inches of her yellow thong, that was so hot! She immediately went red and pulled her pants like her life depends on it. later I noticed that the zipper of the jeans was completely open but she put her shirt in her jeans so they won't fall again. This is my first story here, I hope you will like it. I have many more so let me know if you want to hear them.
Great story. Cant wait for more

qweasd

Thanks for the love on the first story so here's another one:

Was at the mall last month and went into a shop to buy some new bed sheets and stuff like that, I asked the seller about specific item and she asks me to get some help from the manager because she is new. The manager was hot milf with long brown hair and she wore jeans that was so tight that i don't know how she was able to move with them and a regular green t-shirt with nice cleavage. Back to the story, she found the item I ask for and luckily it was on the lowest shelf in the store, when she bent down the bring me the item you couldn't miss what you saw even if you wanted, 6 inches of white sexy thong plus her buttchicks, almost her entire back was exposed and if that wasn't enough her boobs was out crazy that you could almost see her nipples. I was so turned on this moment that I lost focus for few moments. Was embarrassed AF and fixed her pants soon as she could. And this entire time the new seller missed all this amazing show because she was on her phone. I was so lucky this day!
What do you think about this story? If you love him I have more in store.
Thanks for all the love everyone really appreciate it! So here is another story:

Went to a trip with some friends, one of them was hot AF and I had a little crush on her most of it was thanks to her sexy outfits, she had perfect body and long black hair, back to the story, she wore a green shirt and black jeans and I was a bit disappointing at first without knowing what was waiting for me next, we made a stop to eat something after few hours on the road and as we set to eat she bend over to pick something from her beg and when she bend down something like 80% of her back was exposed and 4 inches of her red sexy thong was out, now comes the best part, as she felt her back with her hand she wanted to pull her pants up right away but instead she accidentally pulled her thong up and I could see her ENTIRE thong slip for a few moments! She was embarrassed as hell and it's was seems like she is about to cry from embarrassment so like a good friend a came right away to give her a supportive big hug 😉 as we hugged I could feel her huge boobs squeezed around my chest and I had an instant boner. One more thing was when she reached over to hug me( I'm pretty high) her belly button(with big piercing) was out and I accidentally touched her belly ring when we hugged, in that moment I was sure I'm going to cum in my pants. That was one of the best days in my life! Not sure she can say the same thing.

lighthecandle

Thanks for all the love everyone really appreciate it! So here is another story:

Went to a trip with some friends, one of them was hot AF and I had a little crush on her most of it was thanks to her sexy outfits, she had perfect body and long black hair, back to the story, she wore a green shirt and black jeans and I was a bit disappointing at first without knowing what was waiting for me next, we made a stop to eat something after few hours on the road and as we set to eat she bend over to pick something from her beg and when she bend down something like 80% of her back was exposed and 4 inches of her red sexy thong was out, now comes the best part, as she felt her back with her hand she wanted to pull her pants up right away but instead she accidentally pulled her thong up and I could see her ENTIRE thong slip for a few moments! She was embarrassed as hell and it's was seems like she is about to cry from embarrassment so like a good friend a came right away to give her a supportive big hug 😉 as we hugged I could feel her huge boobs squeezed around my chest and I had an instant boner. One more thing was when she reached over to hug me( I'm pretty high) her belly button(with big piercing) was out and I accidentally touched her belly ring when we hugged, in that moment I was sure I'm going to cum in my pants. That was one of the best days in my life! Not sure she can say the same thing.
How did she fair for the rest of the day? Any more slips?

qweasd

How did she fair for the rest of the day? Any more slips?
Unfortunately no, after that she just tucked her shirt into her pants and wore a jacket for safety.

Moving on to the next story, I went back home late that night and I heard noise from the kitchen and as I walked into the kitchen I saw my sister and her incredibly hot BFF she was a blonde girl with Huge boobs and ass in a perfect way. They were drunk af and so do I they suggested me to watch an horror movie together and I agreed. My sister set on the right ger friend in the middle an I set on the left, my sister fell asleep early and her friend and I watched the movie, as the movie kept going her friend came closer to me not to scare, I put my hand on her back(we was with blankets around us so I couldn't see anything at first) I felt her skin exposed so I waited for the right chanse, I "accidentally dropped her phone as deep as I can under the couch so she needed to bend down to find him, as she bent down her white jeans fell massively end her entire VS black thong was out! Almost her entire back was exposed as well as she kept searching her phone and didn't noticed I gave her a massive wedgie and ripped her thong accidentally, she screamed like crazy and my sister kept sleeping this all time! We ended up the night sleeping together in my room and she went commando the entire night cuz I ripped her thong and she was too drunk to change to new underwear. I remember at one point in the night her sleeping next to me with something like 90% off her back exposed and half of her ass out! That was a night to remember!

qweasd

Amazing story qweasd
Thanks! I'm in a good mood so here is another story! Went to visit my friend in his office so while I waited for him his office's cleaner was cleaning his office(this was the first time I saw her, he always told me about her being middle cleaner but smoking hot one and loyal)
She was blonde with beautiful blue eyes and that day she wore extremely low rise jeans like those in the early 2000s. As she started to clean I didn't put any attention at all but then she needed to clean his highest and lowest shelfs when whe reached for the highest shelf(she was something like 5'0) her shirt rode up almost to a point when you could see her under boob and almost her pu$$y!! But here's come the best part when she needed to clean the lowest shelf she bent down and her pants felt down like nothing I've seen before her entire!!!! pink sluty VS thong was out that you could see her ass out! She was so focused on cleaning that she didn't noticed! So I asked her: "can I bring you something? Maybe a belt? She looked weirdly at me and then felt her back and was red from embarrassment, she immediately pulled up her pants and then said she deeply sorry for this, I told her that it's fine and she needs to say thanks that I didn't gave her a wedgie, she laughed out and came to jokingly hit me and we started to jokingly fight for few minutes and just as I was about to easley beat her on the floor as she gave everything she got her pants fell down CRAZY but this time together with her thong so her ass and a little bit of her pu$$y was out and I accidentally touched her ass when I wanted to finish the unfair matchup, she went red again and I gave her my belt as a joke, she hit me with her so as revenge I gave her a big hug plus suprising wedgie. Man that's was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced. What do you think about the story? Would like to hear from you guys!

Last edited:

poth2747

I must admit I got so hard thinking about your story and what I would do in a similar situation. Have you ever seen her again. I wish I had a story like that to tell but sorry I don't. I had a feeling that you might have asked her out.

Panteor

In middle school a girl sitting in front of me had her thong ridden so high that the wasteband and triangle (which I have to assume was very small if it even existed) were hidden by her shirt, so all you could see was the string. Obviously this was intentional, thongs don’t normally get that high, it was really hot.

Yeah that’s the best I got, nothing grand lol.

Hey…. Iv a few good real life stories about flashing my thong that I think it’s about time I share,

Let me start off by saying I’m a 36yr old male in good shape who always wears thongs and is not too afraid to let it slip at times 🙂

One story that comes to mind is one day I was working in security for a retailer and was on duty with a female collegue, however on this day there is a couple of incidents…

First one Incident… 9am I’m on the sales floor talking to a customer and seen my collegue the other side of the store who was approaching me so I decided to allow the back of my T-shirt get caught on the top of the antenna of my radio which was clipped on to the back of my jeans.

Knowing my string triangle back thong was on display as my shirt was caught about 6inches higher then my waist band I deliberately turned my back to my colleague as she approached which took about 30 seconds knowing she would have to see…

Anyway I haven’t acknowledged her approach me and kept my back to her while I spoke to this customer, with my ashtonishment she came up behind me and tapped me on the back and discretely told me with a little smirk on her face and infront of the customer that my shirt was caught up, I acted suprised and said oh thanks for that and she then walked away…

Later that day I thanked her again and she said no probs and that she couldn’t have me showing like that

qweasd

I must admit I got so hard thinking about your story and what I would do in a similar situation. Have you ever seen her again. I wish I had a story like that to tell but sorry I don't. I had a feeling that you might have asked her out.
Awesome stories!
Do u have more? Especially from this hot slutty cleaning girl?
Thanks!! On which girl do you talking about?

Lowriselover, I actually do have, one day we ate lunch together and she wore sluty outfit even for her level, she wore high platform heels, black thigh shirt with HUGE cleavage(not a belly shirt but every her belly was exposed on every move of her) and maybe the lowest jeans I've ever seen and the zipper was open! as we set to eat nothing special was out except her huge boobs but when we came out of the coffee shop she bent down to bring her sunglasses that fell on the floor I saw something that made my heart beat like crazy, her boobs was so much out that I was able to see her nipples!!! And she didn't seemed bothered at all. When she went into my car half of her back was exposed and when she leaned back to the back seat to put something there 8 inches of her VS black and yellow thong was out plus her asscrack and some of her buttcheecks It's immediately made me super horny so I gave her a wedgie that made her fucking ENTIRE thong to pop out of her falling jeans! As she tried to fix her pants her boobs was half out. So I asked her: have you ever heard about a bra and a belt? I think you can use them, so she squeezed her huge boobs with her hands and pulled her thong a bit up and winked at me, I had a massive boner. When I put her in her house she gave me a hug with her boobs to my chest and her amazing belly button ring squeezed on my hands. Man this girl is something else. What do you think about the story? Wants more?

Damn what an awesome story from this slutty cleaning girl!
Did she ever showed her pussy again with low rise jeans?

I would like to hear more of ur stories

qweasd

Damn what an awesome story from this slutty cleaning girl!
Did she ever showed her pussy again with low rise jeans?

I would like to hear more of ur stories
Doesn't get much better than that. Let's hear more.
Thanks guys! lowriselover, according she does! She wore a ultra low rise jeans with a long coat so at first I couldn't see anything, I gave her a ride cuz it was raining outside, when we arrived she suggested me to come inside to drink some tea so I agreed, when we went inside the house she took off her coat and she wore a long sleeve yellow shirt and the ultra low rise jeans with a belt, after a while she took off her belt saying it's too tight. When she brought the tea to the living room at first I wasn't able to see anything so I was a bit disappointed. We set on her couch and for some reason she catched me off guard and trowed a pillow on my face and laughed, she said aren't you gonna do anything about this? So after few minutes we started to wrestling and that was so hot, here's come the best part, after a minute or two we fell off the floor and half of her belly was out and I could feel her belly ring on my face, I lifted her up and she gave everything she got she was so focused on the fight and it was the part that her pants started to fall, she stretched out and her entire belly was out I could see the stars of her underboob, and she came right at me and when I lifted her up her ultra low rise jeans fell completely off and I could shee half of her pu$$y and half of her buttcrack, her thong fell off almost to her knees!!!! She so slutty, we ended the night sleeping together in the living room with her pants falling off all night long. I woke up with my right hand on her bare ass and the left one one her belly felling her hot belly ring. It's so much fun being around this slut I swear.

qweasd

In holiday mood so here's another story about the slutty girl, met her at the mall as she was wearing some high heels that she needed my help to walk straight from time to time, super ultra low rise jeans, slutty crop top that showed her shoulders and her sexy belly button with tight black leather jacket. After a while we went to play Air Hockey and one time that the disk fell cuz I hit him hard she bent down to pick him up her top went up with her jacket and 80% of her back was exposed along with 4 inches of her slutty VS pink thong and some of her buttcrack. But here is the best part, she wanted to play some basketball in one of those machines, so at on point she begged me to lift her up so she could dunk the last ball, when I did her super extremely low rise jeans fell down so 90%!!!!!! of her ass was out with her ENTIRE sexy thong that had the word baby written in black on him. Not just that but also half of her belly was out, when I pulled her back down as she went bright red I touched her ass and thong on her way back. When she adjust her pants she accidentally pulled her thong up first so that you could her the slap on her bare back. I had huge boner this entire time. Last part was when she entered my car and stretched to put her jacket on the back seat her almost her entire thong was out cuz he was pulled high on her back so i told her Nice thong baby(as a reference to the word that was on her thong, she laughed and pulled her shirt down, problem was that her shirt wasn't long enough (it was a crop top) so her thong was still out crazy so I gave her a massive wedgie ended up ripping her sluty thong off she screamed her throat out so I gave her a promise to buy her new slutty thong and we ended up kissing with my hands on her extremely bare back.

Back when I was in the eight grade I had a teacher name Miss A she was a young 25 year old teacher who I was her TA so I would sit next to her she was very careful and always pulling her pants while teaching but she would let her guard down when she was sitting down in she would wear this black thong and sometime this red pink white g-string but this one time around christman she didn't notice her superman thong was showing and all the students saw this and where shock and I have more stories about women thongs during the eight grade if anyone wants to hear them.

poth2747

Back when I was in the eight grade I had a teacher name Miss A she was a young 25 year old teacher who I was her TA so I would sit next to her she was very careful and always pulling her pants while teaching but she would let her guard down when she was sitting down in she would wear this black thong and sometime this red pink white g-string but this one time around christman she didn't notice her superman thong was showing and all the students saw this and where shock and I have more stories about women thongs during the eight grade if anyone wants to hear them.
Please more stories!

Okay you wanted more stories here there are I will try to post all of eight grade. We began the start of the new year when this 7 grade named Daisy who I had for reading class would sit across from me and she would wear this purple which look like silk thong and green thong and this butterfly thong which I could never find to buy formyself but anyway two month later in history class this girl named Alma would wear this sewat pants which would exposed her very tiny orange thong and she knew her thong was exposed and didn't even care because she would exposed her thong like 20 times she would also wear a blue thong with a red heart in the middle and some g-strings and after the holiday there was this girl named Diana who I thought was this honor students because in the 7 grade some of the girls started a rumor of her wearing granny panies but in eight grade I first notice when she would wear this long skirt you could see her thong outline but anyway I only saw it once but in math class she decide to wear low rise jeans and for the whole class I could see her white thong when she relalized it was exposed she pulled up her pants but the moment she sat down her thong would pop out again and are next girl was a girl name Jessica you could tell at first glance she would only wear thong and I would come to find out during science class that she would wear this guess black thong and red thong and the whole class would get a eyefull and last girl would be a girl name Brenda another who I thought was a good girl because early in the year I saw her white teddy bear undwear but on graduation day while waiting in class I notice when she bent forward on the light brown pattern on her dress you could see her black thong but I guess you can't judge a book by it cover and okay the really last girl I don't know her name but right before we started walking down to start the graudation she was wearing black slacks and evertime she would walk her pants would go down exopsing her red g-string and I got first glimpse of the show I got one more but it a male teacher and my thong if you want to hear it I most likely post it on my first thong experiance where I have stories about my thong.