Whale Tails in Movies

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2924442/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Pact II (2014)

The.Pact.II.2014 (2).jpg

The.Pact.II.2014 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Whalewatcher95

Hi Guys, dont have good enough equipment to get pics myself, but there are some goodies in 2019 movie Polar. Was watching on Netflix and there is 1in 1st scene of movie. 1 in middle of movie, back at main guys cabin, with chick hes picked up with a broken down car on side of road, actress is Ruby O.Fee ,and 1 with approx 27 mins 11 seconds to go(there is about 10 mins of credits so about 17 mins of movie left to go). Actress is Ayisha Issa. Main character gets a whole lot of guns and stuff off said actress and as shes about to leave she jumps up onto a platform and a clear as day slip happens.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hi Guys, dont have good enough equipment to get pics myself, but there are some goodies in 2019 movie Polar. Was watching on Netflix and there is 1in 1st scene of movie. 1 in middle of movie, back at main guys cabin, with chick hes picked up with a broken down car on side of road, actress is Ruby O.Fee ,and 1 with approx 27 mins 11 seconds to go(there is about 10 mins of credits so about 17 mins of movie left to go). Actress is Ayisha Issa. Main character gets a whole lot of guns and stuff off said actress and as shes about to leave she jumps up onto a platform and a clear as day slip happens.
Just watched polar myself lol. Already made a video for the first scene. Will uploads some caps soon and look for the slip as well as I missed that!

Whalewatcher95

Just watched polar myself lol. Already made a video for the first scene. Will uploads some caps soon and look for the slip as well as I missed that!
It's just before he goes to that warehouse at the very end. It happens just before he leaves with all the guns , hes sitting in the car, she says something about wishing he had come back for something else.

RAIDER15

Not sure if you've seen these yet, but there are a couple of shots with thong slips in Lake Placid 3. Specifically towards the end of the movie when they enter the grocery store. And you'll also see one of Maiara Walsh in Vanish. There's a scene towards the middle of the movie where her hands are tied up and they force her out of the van, she has a pink thong slip. This one is a hard one to catch, though.

Moonwatcher

Six Days Seven Nights:
)1 Harrison Ford's Asian girlfriend of sorts seduces Anne Heche's boyfriend while wearing a black thong-nice rear view- and (2 Anne Heche herself in pair of lowslung shorts that look ready to fall down though no underwear seen.

mushke

Anybody got a torrent link for either intermedio or summer in berlin? Honestly cant find it anywhere online, Thanks in advance!