Whaletail Collection

Tender

I just love the set from the blonde teacher/educator, which was also in one of your post on the first page of this thread...I wondered if there would be more of her. So great you got more.

Q_Q

I just love the set from the blonde teacher/educator, which was also in one of your post on the first page of this thread...I wondered if there would be more of her. So great you got more.
Yep, I noticed that I forgot some pics. So I decided to repost the whole set (or at least all Pics I've got) this time.

Q_Q

Who’s the singer?
Jeanette Biedermann, german singer and actress. I guess these pics were taken in the days when girls would proudly show off their thongs. (Some singers and celebs still do, but usually not in the whaletail-kind-of-way). She must have felt so horny. ;-) There even used to be video of her, showing her thong on-stage on youtube. Sadly I can't find it anymore, must have been deleted.

I like this one very much though:
😄

Brattler83

Jeanette Biedermann, german singer and actress. I guess these pics were taken in the days when girls would proudly show off their thongs. (Some singers and celebs still do, but usually not in the whaletail-kind-of-way). She must have felt so horny. ;-) There even used to be video of her, showing her thong on-stage on youtube. Sadly I can't find it anymore, must have been deleted.

I like this one very much though:
😄

this one?

Tender

I guess these pics were taken in the days when girls would proudly show off their thongs.

Yeah, those were the good days.
I hope there will be new content in the other thread as well soon....both are so great.

Tender

A real classy collection...love the ones from beer me/Clinton from the red stairs...content I thought is lost.

ce05b91371614018.jpg

I can' say exactly why, but this is one is perfect for me. There's something about it that makes it extremely pleasing to look at.

Last edited:

Brattler83

I've been looking for more photos he took from that parade, which I think appears to be the gasparilla pirate parade down in Tampa Bay.