Whaletail Collection

Tender

I've spent splendid hours with that brunette amateur girl from Germany, I must say. There are several sets on imagefap of someone is interested. From my point of view the best pictures of the sets are already in this thread.

Q_Q

I've spent splendid hours with that brunette amateur girl from Germany, I must say. There are several sets on imagefap of someone is interested. From my point of view the best pictures of the sets are already in this thread.
Haha. Makes me wonder if she knows how famous she got. But she's probably the kind of naughty girl who just wouldn't mind, even if she knew how many guys are jerking off to her. 😄

Tender

Haha. Makes me wonder if she knows how famous she got. But she's probably the kind of naughty girl who just wouldn't mind, even if she knew how many guys are jerking off to her. 😄

I can't find the other galleries on imagefap. I'm pretty sure she's from an amateur site like mydirtyhobby.

/edit: What's the insta account of Marlena? She seems to be a nice girl.

Henry112

G-String-Lover
I can't find the other galleries on imagefap. I'm pretty sure she's from an amateur site like mydirtyhobby.

/edit: What's the insta account of Marlena? She seems to be a nice girl.
No, she isnt on mydirtyhobby. She known about all the wankers. :) Please start her own thread!!

Tender

Some of my favourite jerk off material from almost a decade ago...didn't think I'd see these pictures again.

Sadly the quality wasn't that great back in the day....imagine some of these shots taken with a camera phone from the present.