What are you wearing today?

parodoxx

Are those 2xist thongs worth buying? I've seen them at Macy's and have thought about buying myself some
Worth it. They are very comfortable and I like higher waisted styles.
I sit a lot and slouch in my chair which causes my tailbone to be irritated from most thong straps pushing on it, but these 2xist I can sit all day and not have to readjust them at all. They also don't get pulled down by my pants. At the end of they day, they are still in the same position they were in the morning. They do peek above your pants a lot, if that's not your style, but I don't really mind. I also do a lot of field engineering work so walking, climbing, getting on the floor and no issues at all. The back looks unique too.

dapotatoman23

Worth it. They are very comfortable and I like higher waisted styles.
I sit a lot and slouch in my chair which causes my tailbone to be irritated from most thong straps pushing on it, but these 2xist I can sit all day and not have to readjust them at all. They also don't get pulled down by my pants. At the end of they day, they are still in the same position they were in the morning. They do peek above your pants a lot, if that's not your style, but I don't really mind. I also do a lot of field engineering work so walking, climbing, getting on the floor and no issues at all. The back looks unique too.
Have you tried the pricier Sliq thongs? I was looking at one the other day and saw that its waistband isn't very elastic?

parodoxx

Have you tried the pricier Sliq thongs? I was looking at one the other day and saw that its waistband isn't very elastic?
I haven't tried the Sliq. I think they might be the same style but different material. I have the cotton ones and the waistband is very elastic. I went up a size for a looser waistband, but still hangs tight.

I also have the Papi thongs. They are really comfortable as well. The pouch and string is thicker/plushier. No tailbone irritation as well. I guess from the string not being wide.
If anyone has any suggestions on comfortable high rise thongs that don't irritate the tailbone, please let me know ;)

Bluedust28

Started wearing a Triple string Savage X Fenty g string for part of the day yesterday and switched into a shein pink leopard print black thong to finish the day