What country whaletails the most?

tracy662

I've only been to the US and several asian countries (japan, thailand, korea, vietnam, china), and based on those, US whaletails are MUCH more common. Only saw a couple of whaletails during my entire 10 year stint in asia.

Gold

Canada used to have a lot of whaletails in the early 2000’s just like the US but I swear they are completely extinct. All the girls I knew who used to Whaletail daily all wear high waisted mom jeans, it’s literally the worst look. Makes these cute 20-30 year old girls look like frumpy grandmas. I don’t know what they’re thinking, it’s like they are trying to look horrible hahahaa

I’ve been travelling around Europe for the last 2 weeks and I was hoping there would be a lot more girls in thongs out here but no luck so far. I think it’s safe to say no country really has girls who Whaletail any more

ThatOneGuy01

Canada used to have a lot of whaletails in the early 2000’s just like the US but I swear they are completely extinct. All the girls I knew who used to Whaletail daily all wear high waisted mom jeans, it’s literally the worst look. Makes these cute 20-30 year old girls look like frumpy grandmas. I don’t know what they’re thinking, it’s like they are trying to look horrible hahahaa

I’ve been travelling around Europe for the last 2 weeks and I was hoping there would be a lot more girls in thongs out here but no luck so far. I think it’s safe to say no country really has girls who Whaletail any more
I know, right? It's amazing that the high-waisted grandma pants have become the style. Back in the 00s girls would have probably gotten made fun of for wearing their pants so high. I don't know how anyone finds that style sexier than the low-rise jeans. The 00s were definitely the whale tail hey-day in the US but sadly they are few and far between now. The whale tail is on the endangered species list, we need more conservation efforts lol.

Gold

I know, right? It's amazing that the high-waisted grandma pants have become the style. Back in the 00s girls would have probably gotten made fun of for wearing their pants so high. I don't know how anyone finds that style sexier than the low-rise jeans. The 00s were definitely the whale tail hey-day in the US but sadly they are few and far between now. The whale tail is on the endangered species list, we need more conservation efforts lol.
Bro 100%. The bizzare things is when I was in high school from 2007-2011 in Canada, the girls called high-waisted jeans “mom jeans” and they would talk so much shit about girls who wore these mom jeans. I’m still friends with a few of these girls who talked down on mom jeans and within less then a decade they have all switched to wearing the exact same jeans they despised hahaha

Makes zero sense. Shows how desperate people are to follow trends and how most people cannot think for themselves

All it’s gonna take is for some huge celebrity to consistently wear lowrise jeans and the women will follow. But instead celebrities continue to wear high pants and just hike up the thong straps over top of that and then there’s a million girls on tiktok following the trend

Login

I went to England for a weekend a few months ago, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that 75% of girls wear thongs (without exaggeration).
With leggings during the day. I saw a lot of VTL and Thong Trought legging.
In the evening, they wear a mini skirt.

I also saw several whaletail (thong & body)..
Believe me, the thong is still strong in fashion, down there. I was really excited

Joe9099

I went to England for a weekend a few months ago, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that 75% of girls wear thongs (without exaggeration).
With leggings during the day. I saw a lot of VTL and Thong Trought legging.
In the evening, they wear a mini skirt.

I also saw several whaletail (thong & body)..
Believe me, the thong is still strong in fashion, down there. I was really excited
See through leggings are so common place in the UK that hardly anyone even bats an eyelid.

Gold

Yeah I should be clear, see through leggings da are popular here in Canada too but I haven’t seen an actual Whaletail in years

tantrix

In France, whaletail is out of the fashion now but we see more and more see-through clothes. VTL are very common. We could also see many windy upskirts because the skirts are more little than many years.
Other nice fact, bikini thongs came back massively on the beaches.

Wangqing

In France, whaletail is out of the fashion now but we see more and more see-through clothes. VTL are very common. We could also see many windy upskirts because the skirts are more little than many years.
Other nice fact, bikini thongs came back massively on the beaches.
That's good. I went to South france in 2019 and the bikinis were ordinary. I was disappointed.

kimmythong

Mod
I live in Canada, and it's hard to see whaletails these days. But the whaletails I saw recently were from Afro Canadians and Desi girls. Afro and Desi girls tend to have more meat in the trunk, so they seem to stuggle to find trousers that fit. Most of the whaletails I saw recently were from girls with tight ass trousers.