What I'm Wearing Today!!

JessicaDPTreat

I figured I'd start a fun one for myself and for all of your viewing pleasure. I probably have 1000-2000 pairs of panties (yes the majority are Thongs and G-Strings). Maybe one day I'll count. Til then enjoy!!

JessicaDPTreat

I didn't get to post last night cuz I was super tired but this is what I wore to bed!! Almost the same from the day before but this time from Frederick's. I like my
retro pairs!! I might not have anything tonight but I did dress up in my other thread in cross dressing if that makes you wonder! 😉 Sleep sexy!!

JessicaDPTreat

Love that style. Makes it even hotter you took it. Did the girl ever find out?
She knew it was gone!! I have a bunch more that have been taken over the years. I'll wear them one of these days. The day after it happened I was asked by my friend...her bf at the time if I went in her room and stole some cds. Lol. She knew.... and I think she liked it knowing I had them safe and sound!! 😉

JessicaDPTreat

Had a haircut appointment today!! Decided to wear this little number from Hustler. A little thot cuts my hair and it was hot knowing I was wearing panties just like her!! I found these during one of my "quests". Don't know who they belonged to but they should not have gotten rid of them!! Ask me what I mean by quest if you're curious. 😉