When did your thong obsession start ??

Ukdude11

Hi all, like everyone on here I am obsessed with thongs! Curious to know what started to obsession with everyone else also?

mine was when I was about 14, I used to hang out in a group of friends. One day we went for a walk to the park and some of us decided to climb trees. This girl was in front of me and I helped push her up. I was stunned to see a classic triangle black thong sticking out the back of her jeans as I pushed her up. Needless to say about 3 weeks later we where dating and the fascination and obsession started 😂😂

Olims

Hey bud,

I was 12 and had a 17 year old sister who was a thong wearer. I seen a slip from her and was obsessed! Went straight to her panty drawer and found the jackpot. The first girl i was with used to always wear them and she would always have it out on the school bus. Proper little stringy ones with tiny triangle and even g strings at that young age. Obsessed ever since

UncleBob1954

Showing my age, sometime during the late 1980’s-early 90’s; I was in my 30’s -40’s. Lived in a college town. My panties/butt fetish was most obsessive ; I had my own drawer full, pilfered from the laundromat dryers. Also began to wear them at the local gay nude beach area along the River bank.

Gbanger

I was 14 in 01, golden era of thongs and whaletail. Teenage hormones + older sister rarely wearing thongs + whaletails everywhere was a recipe for disaster. Sooner than I realized I was wearing my sister's, the rest ipod the story writes by itself
You know you're a true thong lover when you live thru the golden era of thongs and wear them more than your sister does. lol

No sister so jealous of the ones who got to raid their sisters panty drawers. In 8th grade there was a girl talking about them, but never got to see any. Then in high school it was damn near daily. Saw first whaletail first day of 9th grade and was hooked ever since. It was a metallicy purple thong, tiny little waistband, smaller triangle, and sitting perfectly above her jeans. It was over from there... and then came the stealing.. some 15-20 years later and I'm still hooked

Taffy1966

I was a very later starter, I was with a girl for years who wore either black or red lacy knickers but never thongs. I loved the VPL when she wore tight jeans or skirts. She would wear white linen trousers too, and I always loved that there was more to show off with knickers covering her whole arse than thongs. Those thin white linens and dark knickers drove me crazy. I can't remember what started it off, but I started liking thongs maybe ten years ago and convinced a girl to wear white clothes with black thong & bra on a first date, with a HUGE whaletail. See my post "Jacee's Story"

Thongpuller

When I was about 12-13, my friends and I were sledding down a hill on a snowy day using flattened cardboard boxes (we had sleds, but for some reason wanted to try them). Then two older teenaged girls came up and wanted to try, and one wearing jeans got on and started trying to scoot down the hill on the box and I noticed her colorful, tye dye patterned thong showing pretty high up above her jeans, very obviously a thong, and that’s where it all started.

D

Deleted member 36914

Honestly never liked thongs growing up. Knew they were a thing, didn’t like them. I thought classic panties were the best and thongs were boring and only for sluts. Then everything changed when my first girlfriend wore a thong one night. It was her first thong, normal small black thong from Victoria’s Secret. It was the first time I found thongs sexy. I think it was because my first girlfriend only wore classic panties, stuff that only covered the back, she was a simple and innocent girl. The night she wore a thong showed me a sexier, dirtier side of her. And that to me is so fuckin’ kinky. To me nothing is kinkier than finding out a girl who shouldn’t be wearing thongs is wearing thongs. That’s what I find sexy about thongs and now they’re my favorite panties to see a girl wear.

Kuno 23

I was in middle school when I saw my first thong. She wasnt one of the popular girls but she wasnt one of the unpopular girls either. Kinda in the middle. We has a few classes together so we were friendly to eachother. One day we were in the hallway waiting to go into class and she dropped a book and when she bent down her white gstring popped out. That was the first thong I ever saw and that was the start to my fetish

Marcell

Honestly never liked thongs growing up. Knew they were a thing, didn’t like them. I thought classic panties were the best and thongs were boring and only for sluts. Then everything changed when my first girlfriend wore a thong one night. It was her first thong, normal small black thong from Victoria’s Secret. It was the first time I found thongs sexy. I think it was because my first girlfriend only wore classic panties, stuff that only covered the back, she was a simple and innocent girl. The night she wore a thong showed me a sexier, dirtier side of her. And that to me is so fuckin’ kinky. To me nothing is kinkier than finding out a girl who shouldn’t be wearing thongs is wearing thongs. That’s what I find sexy about thongs and now they’re my favorite panties to see a girl wear.
Everybody loves an underdog

I grew up with two sisters only to find out that as soon as they got to middle school they said bye bye granny panties and hello teeny tiny thongs and skimpy g-strings and even v-strings for those that don’t know… it was so easy finding them treasures in the shower or in the clothes hamper I’d go through daily and find em sniff em wank off on them and toss em back and repeat never got one complaint ❤️‍🔥

Rothrocker

I tend to just lurk around here but I thought I would share for once. I dated a girl in high school who was in one of the dance programs offered by her school and I would go to her practices and competitions. This was 2000 and most of the girls would wear those tight black pants that were what preceded leggings. At that time I honestly didn't think anything of thongs just that they were hot but it seemed like everyone at practice was wearing them so I was surrounded by girls showing whaletails and vtl and it really started turning me on. My girlfriend took notice too because I pretty much kept a hard on the entire time we would be there and I was always ready to fuck as soon as we left practice so she started wearing them too and showed them a lot because she knew I liked it. Being 16/17 and seeing that during the peak of teen hormones left a big impression and I'm still obsessed with whaletails. Hell, I'm hard just thinking back on it.

Lycrathong1

Over 40 years ago. I ordered a 3-pack of G-strings from an ad in Sunday paper, but didn't find them comfortable enough for everyday underwear. Then I was in London one day, and went into a gay sex store where I bought a couple of thongs. I was hooked, and bought more from mail order suppliers, and in the 80s you could find them in high street stores. At one stage, my collection reached 100 pairs.

ThatOneGuy01

My obsession with thongs probably was sparked when I was 13 and over at my friends house for a sleepover. He had a smoking hot older sister who was hanging around with us that night. When she sat on my friends bed, her red sweatpants slid down a bit and I was treated to a view of her tan Victoria's Secret classic v-string sticking up out of her pants a few inches. That is when I really discovered that normal girls actually wear thongs under their clothes and that the whaletail look was incredibly sexy.

Then a little later when I started eighth grade, my fascination grew to an obsession. All of a sudden, there were girls with thongs hanging out of their pants all the time. It was a common sight to see a VS classic v string hanging out of a pair of low rise Hollister or American Eagle jeans. Me and my group of friends were always trying to spot whaletails. We even came up with a code to alert each other if a girls thong was showing. We'd say "code green" if no skin was showing, "code yellow" if a girl had some lower back showing and might have her thong showing soon, and "code red" meant that a girls thong or buttcrack was showing 😍. We didn't even have to specify what style of panties we saw because most of the girls we kept an eye on were loyal thong wearers lol.

adrianh891

Obsession started at around 14. My blonde classmate was wearing olive green yoga pants and when she bent over, I saw a black g-string peeking out of those pants. My obsession strengthened the year after when another blonde classmate during gym/sports performance class would always whale tail, especially her red g-string out of her black yoga pants.

Ukdude11

Amazing stories! I never had a sister but loads of girls at school where wears and pretty much any girl I slept with since then was/is a thong wearer. I now have a daughter approaching teen age, wondering when she will dip into the market, it’s like full circle 😂😂