where do you prefer to sniff on worn panties?

Andy669

Was curious where you guys "aim" for when coming across worn panties? are you most curious to smell her bum or her vagina? also perhaps tell of some worn one piece swimsuit or single piece bikini experiences if anyone has any too and where you homed in on with your nose. Was curious was all.

Thong_tow5

I sniff the crotch until I find the strongest scent, Once I find it I tug my foreskin back and forth until white stuff comes out.

Thong_tow5

If there’s no crotch smell, i’m okay going for the bum area, I can cum from that scent also as long as I know the owner of them.

Andy669

wow any specific expereinces you care to tell of? maybe explain what the general scent was like across the type of panties she wore and what it was like the closer you got to the asshole spot of the thong/panties.

Thong_tow5

Any SAFE opportunity I get to get hold of my partners sisters, mums or friends thongs i’ll take.

Most pussy and ass smells the same, how strong the smell depends on what they have been doing that day, how long they have been worn for and where they are in their lady cycle.

Sometimes you find discharge, which doesn’t turn me on to be honest as I find it dirty, I prefer just a strong pussy smell which I can then relate to their personality.

My partner for example, I don’t sniff her thongs often, maybe if i’m getting a blowjob I will but It wouldn’t occur to me to go and grab a dirty one and smell it, she has a very strong smell. I’d rather smell it direct from her pussy.

My partners mum I would of thought does have a strong smell but it’s the opposite, she wears big pants (she only has one thong in her drawer) and they do smell and I have came to them but they don’t smell as much as her daughters.

My partners sister stains well and smells good, not as strong as my partner but stronger than her mum. She always wears thongs, usually lace. She has a drawer full of thongs.

My partners friends, I’ve only smelt a group of four when they came round my house, this was a complete sensory overload as all of the four girls are attractive, one of them even had a used tampon in her bag which I had a play with, they came round to get ready to go out, all had thongs, all smelt different all stained different.

I smelt recently my other partners friend however she had a pant on that day which was a disappointment, it smelt okay and I came within 30 seconds.

I’ve also smelt my best mates girlfriends panty, when I went for a piss in his house, I quickly lifted it out, smelt it and put it back, no cum.

My techniques are usually go to the bathroom upstairs to the toilet, usually the wash basket is there. Sometimes it would be on the landing in some houses, you have to be very careful but usually a quick open and dig around you can find a thong, put it in pocket and go into toilet to have fun, then put it back on way out.

Never cum in the panties, worn or clean and always put back, never steal. This way you should not get caught.

I’m trying to think of any other times but I don’t think there is so my list is:

Partner
Partners mum
Partners sister
Partners friends (x4)
Partners friend
My friend
My friends partner

Ah yes, sorry. Back to where it began, I used to sniff my ex’s thong often, she stunk bad and I recall when we broke up taking a thong of her in front of her and sling shotting it above my wardrobes and I said to her i’ll have this for keeps, it was when we had sex for the last time, she just smiled as she knew what my intentions were. I kept that thong for 3 years until I got with the partner I am with today and I tell you now it stunk the same for 3 years, once I got into a new relationship I threw the thong away as I felt bad.

The first thong I ever sniffed was my very first partners mums when I was 18, I lost my V to my partner and she used to have a shower downstairs and her mum used to wear black triangle thongs and leave the hugest amount of discharge ever, I used to wrap one round my cock and wear one as a face mask whilst I beat up my meat whilst the shower was running.

Last edited:

Thong_tow5

I’ve also had a friend fall to sleep drunk at my house, she fell to sleep naked in bed and put her panty at the bottom of the bed in the spare room. When I went to check on her as I was genuinely concerned I saw the panty and noticed immediately it was sodden wet, I grabbed it had a smell and it was piss which was a shame as she would of been nice to smell.

There’s two of my partners friends i’ve not yet had the chance to smell, one of them i’ve seen a clean thong in an overnight bag which I looked at but obviously it was clean so pointless, also another occasion with her she came back to our house drunk, she stopped in our bed on the other side of my partner, my partner started sucking me off and I accidentally brushed my hand of her friend and ironically I felt a string under her dress, this was my mistake but it made me think she has a thong on, and the other friend i’ve seen her wear thongs under her clothes which is very surprising as she doesn’t seem the type.

Last edited:

Andy669

Ilovethong

I love going round the sister in laws. She is a thong wearer and recently my niece 17 has started wearing thongs too. I've raised the laundry when I've been and smelt both thongs theyve worn. They smell so sweet I'd love to fuck my sister in law idclove to know if they both shave there pussys

I'll sniff the whole thing, but generally more of where the pussy sits. Usually hoping to get a good scent from there, especially if they are a tight pair and got up in for a camel toe. I'll smell where the BH would be, especially on strings. Used to steal panties and thongs back in the day. Would use the clean pairs to stroke with as I sniffed the dirty pairs.

Had a family friend stay over for a while. She left clothes in laundry room overnight. All got drunk, and when everyone passed out I ventured in and had a look. Found silver bikini bottoms and had a good wank.

I love going round the sister in laws. She is a thong wearer and recently my niece 17 has started wearing thongs too. I've raised the laundry when I've been and smelt both thongs theyve worn. They smell so sweet I'd love to fuck my sister in law idclove to know if they both shave there pussys
Or there hairless🥵