Who is the Best/Most Frequent Thong Slipper You've Ever Known?

lighthecandle

Would love to hear about everyone's favorite thong girl. Maybe touch on the following:
  • What did she look like (age, build, hair color, race etc.)?
  • How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance)?
  • How did she dress?
  • What kind of thongs did she wear?
  • Did you think she was slipping on purpose or by accident?
  • Would she try to hide her slips/keep her thong covered (always adjusting her clothes vs not really caring)?
  • Did you or anyone else alert her to her struggles (and was she embarrassed)?
  • Did she ever comment on the "problem" herself?
I will definitely share a few of my stories should this thread receive interest.

lighthecandle

10 out of 10 post Boats. I remember reading that rock climbing story and loving every sentence.

I'll introduce my first thong girl tonight.

willie44

Mine was definitely my ex-g/f; we dated for several years during the low rise jeans fad. She had a petite build, dirty blonde hair and nice firm ass. All her thongs were the cotton Victoria Secret v-strings or thongs with the signature waistband, when we first started dating she probably had about 50 pairs, after we dated for awhile I would surprise her with clothes and more VS, at some point she had well over a 100 pairs, I hate white or black thongs so I made sure only to buy her colors and designs. She was fairly shy and would never whaletail intentionally, it was much more of a turn-on knowing all her slips were accidental and that she would get embarrassed if they would show. As hard as she tried to keep her thongs hidden they would eventually ride up and out (I think the cotton VS had a tendency to slowly creep up). I used to love seeing her after work and anticipate a thong shot, sometimes it popped out in a few minutes and other times it took a few hours, either way I loved the idea of other people getting a peek. Around her house she was less concerned and paid little mind, out in public/work/etc. she would routinely feel her lower back and try to shove it back in her jeans, the exception was when she was drinking, after a few drinks she became less unaware or concerned. One story I vividly remember was her younger brothers birthday, her brothers girlfriend rented a limo so no one had to drink and drive, we went out to dinner and made a few other stops, every time she leaned down to get in/out of the limo her jeans slipped down and her thong popped out, she was wearing a white long-sleeve shirt and her thong was hot pink with silver stars, I know everyone in the group at some point saw her thong but no one said anything. She also had a habit of tucking her shirt into her thong if she was wearing more dressier or business type attire, those slips were my favorite and drove me crazy.

kimmythong

Mod
What did she look like (age, build, hair color, race etc.)?
She was a British girl. We went to the same high school. She was a 7 in my book. Slim build

How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance)?
Same French class.

How did she dress?
School uniform- white blouse and black trousers.

What kind of thongs did she wear?
Black thong with patterns. Sometimes g-strings

Did you think she was slipping on purpose or by accident?
Hard to tell. I always sat behind her and her gstring/thong was always an inch above her trousers.

Would she try to hide her slips/keep her thong covered (always adjusting her clothes vs not really caring)?
She didn't come off as a show off. She never tried to hide her slips

Did you or anyone else alert her to her struggles (and was she embarrassed)?
One time, she was a test subject for our first aid instructor. She was lying on the ground, and her thong was showing. The first aid instructor told her to pull up her pants. She didn't look embarrassed.

Did she ever comment on the "problem" herself?
She was cool faced. Was popular in school and she had thick skin.

Bluedust28

She was a Brunette girl
named Alyssa. We went to the same middle school when we were in middle school during the thong era of early 2000.

Same classes in early 2000 in middle school with me

How did she dress?
Tshirts that were short and didn’t hide much

All different thongs some g-strings and even thongs with patterns

Yeah she’d slip on purpose because people in our class would say “hey Alyssa your thong is showing and she turn red and adjust her shirt or pull her pants up. But usually after a few minutes passed her thong would be showing again .I had the best seat in class because my teacher would sit us according to last name so I was always sitting behind her with the best seat in the whole class and her thong was always showing most days and what was even better was some days her thong showed even if she wore a belt with her pants .

Would she try to hide her slips/keep her thong covered (always adjusting her clothes vs not really caring)?
She would adjust her clothes when she’d get annoyed from people constantly telling her that her thong was showing. Most days she’d just let it show and I’d love it. I’d struggle hard to contain myself in class since she was one of the hottest girls at the school.

One time, someone in our class caught me starring at her thong slip. My classmate went dang Alyssa you don’t feel that breeze going up your shirt. Alyssa turned around snapped on my classmate behind her saying geez guys it’s just a thong so get a grip. She was red in the face as telling my classmate off

as her thong was showing that day above Alyssa sled me a note that read “hey thanks for not making a big deal about my thong always being out and sorry if it’s made you feel uncomfortable any but since I’ve noticed you’ve been starring at them anytime you want me to wear a specific thong color just slide me a note with the color on it and I’ll see what I can do to make it happen next time time we have class.”

I’m was so crushed when we end up going to different high schools when the thong era reached it’s all time peak

whaletaileu

She was 15, we were in the same class in our school, she was dancing in school cheerleaders team so was really good looking :)
  • How did she dress?
She had small boobs so mostly she wore crop tops or regular t-shirts and she was obsessed with low rise jeans.
Mostly black or white ones with small triangle on the back.
Hard to say, I think both - sometimes her thong was so high that it was hard to belive that is was by accident
  • Would she try to hide her slips/keep her thong covered (always adjusting her clothes vs not really caring)?
She was that "i don't care" type of girl
Our houses were really close so many times we were walking from school together. We were talking about thong sometimes, she said something like: "I like wearing thong because I don't feel them at all and its super comfortable"
She told me also that she knows that her thong are exposed by for her it was ok :) For me it was fun, it was only one girl who I could ask to pull up thong because I want to see them :D

Sarah from my old school, a little chavy looking, blonde hair, quite a lot of makeup, quite a decent build but certainly not fat.

School crush

How did she dress?
Tight leggings that the chavy girls alway wore for school that didn’t leave much to the imagination, basically leggings.

Bright colours - Yellow, Pink, Orange. Not sure what make probably some cheap ones but great viewing.

On purpose 100% she knew all the boys loved it

She would deliberately lean forward when wearing the trousers to make sure everyone behind her in class could see, she once got wrong of the teacher and told to pull her trousers up but she wasn’t fussed/embarrassed I think she liked the attention.

As per above, Sarah knew what she was doing so didn’t need anyone to tell her otherwise! Many memories saved 😈

She just said ‘stop looking perv’ even though she knew exactly what she was doing. In the bank for a lifetime those sights

QAofF

At the time, she had long, dyed red hair and a kinda goth look, dark makeup, a couple of facial piercings. Amazing figure, slim waist but very curvy. These days she's her natural dark brown hair, and has changed her look to be a lot more conservative unless she's going out.
We lived together for a couple of years at university, and we became close friends pretty much right away so we spent a lot of time together. We met up often during the years after, too, and we're still good friends, though she's married with kids now and is really focused on family and career stuff, and we live quite far apart so we only get to hang out a couple of times a year.
  • How did she dress?
Usually plain t-shirts or a tank top, with either tight jeans, or baggy black cargo pants. In both cases I know she struggled to find a pair that fit well because she had a slim waist but really thick thighs. She was self-conscious about her legs so she wouldn't wear skirts often. Nowadays she's a mom and she dresses more conservatively, sweaters and leggings, sometimes loose, flowy dresses, nothing particularly figure-hugging or showy.
Most of the time she wore red or black g-strings, or sometimes more of a stringy, triangle thong. That seemed to be pretty much her day-to-day wear. She had a few more colourful lacy ones but I didn't see them often - I just knew she had them because we shared a spare room on our floor of the house and we both hung our laundry in there. She wasn't shy about leaving her underwear around in that way.
I don't think it was on purpose, but it was pretty much always visible, especially in jeans. We spent a lot of time together; she'd be sat next to me on the couch or studying at the end of my bed at some point most days, we also shared a kitchen. I'd say it was always a result of the way she was sitting or leaning over for stuff, rather than being pulled up high so it was purposefully on show. That said, I don't think she ever really did anything to prevent it from happening, either.
She didn't seem to pay any attention to it at all, unless her pants were uncomfortable or literally falling down. At most, I think she'd angle herself away from other people so nobody would be sat behind her, but I think that's more just because she was quite a nervous, shy person.
I never said anything to her. We were close, we spent at least a little time together pretty much every day, the idea of making her feel awkward or looked-at in that way would've just been a bad idea. I was happy to look, and that's all. There's no way she could have been totally unaware, it just didn't matter. She wasn't a super sociable person and didn't really have many girlfriends either, so there weren't really many people around to tell/see anyway, just a couple of other housemates she didn't really 'click' with and didn't hang out with much.
She mentioned that her mom used to tell her off for buying/wearing thongs in the first place, but never really mentioned anything about letting them show. She came from a pretty conservative family, and was definitely the 'rebellious/difficult daughter' stereotype, so I guess the way she dressed kinda played into that. Other than that I don't think it ever came up in conversation, other than occasionally complaining about how her pants never fit properly.

calvinkleinthong

15, Very athletic (Cheerleader) Blond girl Name started with a K but cant remember. she left early on in HS.
School Crush
  • How did she dress?
Pretty Standard Jeans and Leggings. not even low rise jeans if i can remember but she still managed to show off.
PINK waistband thongs and lace thongs
Both, accidental with the jeans. with the leggings it always looked very purposeful.
No, she barely pulled up her pants at all
No, people don't seem to mention those things at all. so it continued the whole year probably without her knowing. I didn't say anything because it was amazing.
No, she was normally 100% oblivious to it.

Immortalking2

This is about my wife who I have been with since high school and we are now in our 30s. She is by far the most Thong slipper/see though pants girl I know. (Her cousin his no far behind tho)
White thick(BBW?) with brown hair and Italian in early 30’s

How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance)? Wife
  • How did she dress?
  • In the mid 200ms she wore some jeans that never fit quite right. One time we were in detention and her pink Sheer V back was hanging inches above her jeans. I said somthing to her and she’s like oh that always happens and just pulled down her shirt. Saw many thong slips from her over the years when she would get out of the car or she would hop on friends backs to be carried around playfully.

Nowadays mostly leggings/sweats that always show her ass and seem to always show off that she’s wearing a thong. She’s constantly bending over and showing the goods and letting if all hang out. She’s a bit ticker nowadays after 3 kids but fuck guys she’s still fucking does it for me like no one else

• Back in day she wore thongs from Target ranging from Gstrings of different colors to V backs. The V blacks were different color animal prints, and stipes of different colors. she had one thing that had a circle ring that said sexy. I wish I could go back in time and buy those for her to wear today and relive the greats.

Today and the last few years she moved on to VS thongs and gstrings. Some Lacey kinda slutty stuff some comfortable more moderate stuff from Lane Bryant (plus size store). The non VS ones are the ticker band thongs but her fat ass sucks them up still.

Accidentally she’s a prude 100% and I think that makes it hotter. She’s not the kind of girl that slept around, shows off body or anything like that. She wears Thongs cause their comfortable.
    I don’t think she cares or notices. I’ve pointed it out once or twice when it’s really obvious like wearing white leggings and black Thong but she said eh no ones looking or oh it’s just so and so who cares.
  • Her friend did once say ooooh Sexy purple thong today and my wife would just giggle. No one else points it out but I know many of my friends have had to have seen her VTLs and slips
  • Basically said no ones ever looking which is bullshit her ass is always out and I fucking love it.

lighthecandle

Here goes. Two weeks later than promised.

I knew a girl in high school named Chloe. I wasn't really friends with her, but our circles did overlap slightly. In general she was charming and well-liked; the few times I did talk to her she was nice. She did have a little bit of a problem, however...

• Chloe was about five foot seven, slenderly built, with long black hair. I believe she was biracial (white and black), but she could have just been lightskin. She had a pretty face, and I remember her dating a popular football player at one point.
  • I had two classes with Chloe senior year and saw her once or twice outside of school.
  • She would wear either leggings or mid-rise jeans and short(ish) t-shirts. I don't remember her ever wearing a belt.
  • Her thongs were plain and not obviously labeled. I saw solid black, blue, white, green, and purple.
  • All of Chloe's slips were 100% accidental. Every class I had with her she would pull her pants up before sitting and after standing, and she would yank her shirt down while seated if she felt a breeze. Plus, she just didn't seem like the type to tease.
  • Chloe defended her thong with her life. She probably yanked her pants/tugged her shirt fifty times a day. I think the shape of her body (Chloe was naturally skinny but was also very active, meaning she had no waist but reasonably sized thighs and ass) caused her clothes to never quite fit right. If she felt her thong out she would usually jam it down, hoist her pants, and press down her shirt.
  • I never saw anyone tell Chloe about any of her malfunctions, but they were definitely mentioned by others when she was not around.
  • I did overhear Chloe say "my pants are falling down!" one time in the hallway. Not really thong-related, but I didn't mind it.
I'd say Chloe slipped about 70% of the days I saw her. She usually only showed an inch or two (I can remember a couple of BIG ones that I should probably write about on here, however), but she was consistent. She had a couple pairs of jeans that actually fit well and a few longer shirts, but aside from that the girl was a machine.

some guy

It's hard to pick one because there were so many random whaletails in high school, but not many specific people stand out...except Natasha. She stands out in a weird way. She overall was not an attention-seeking person, mostly kept to herself, and didn't dress provocatively in general. She presented herself as a nerdy girl, wore glasses and loose-fitting clothes, no make-up, and only somewhat attactive. And almost every day, she had these blatant massive whaletails. I think in freshman or sophomore year, she sat next to me in journalism class. Since she was sitting next to me (not in front), I couldn't stare throughout the class, but every day when I walked in the classroom, she was usually already there before me, and I would see her entire thong showing. It was always a basic cotton thick-band thong, usually a dark color. Her pants were not even super low-rise, more like mid-rise, so there was no ass crack exposure - but her thong was pulled up SO HIGH that you could see the full whaletail shape and like 6 inches above the pants. And she made no attempt to cover it. So...it absolutely was intentional, but not in a provocative way. I get the sense that she was taken by the fashion trend and simply wanted to try it out. Maybe it was thrilling for her to try something sexy and fashionable in her otherwise plain lifestyle.

She kept doing it for at least 2 years after that. We had another class together junior year, and this class was in a room full of computers facing the walls, and another cluster in the middle. Natasha sat in one of the chairs facing the wall in a corner, so her back was exposed to everyone else. One day we were just free to independently work on our computers. Throughout the class period, I kept printing pages just so I could walk around the room and walk past Natasha to look at her thong. The middle-aged female instructor of the class once commented, "so many people these days wear thongs..." It was like she was trying to wrap her mind around the fact that all the girls at school were walking around with thongs up their asses all day 😅

Natasha never talked about it. If somebody mentioned her thong showing, she didn't react at all. She just acted like it was completely normal and not a problem at all.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy01

• What did she look like (age, build, hair color, race etc.)? The girl who I've seen the most whaletails from was named Michelle. I saw the bulk of her whaletails when we were in the 8th grade together. She was white with blonde hair and had a short, petite build. She wasn't skinny but not fat, just a kind of short athletic build. She had a pretty face with a few freckles also.
  • How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance)? I would call her an acquaintance. We weren't really friends and I probably only spoke to her on a handful of occasions. She was in a few of my classes and I knew of her though. She was one of the popular girls so pretty much everyone in my grade knew who she was.
  • How did she dress? She dressed pretty casual most of the time, although a sexy casual. She'd wear t shirts or tank tops most of the time. She would normally either wear low rise jeans or Soffe shorts on bottom, both of which I saw numerous thongs showing out of.
  • What kind of thongs did she wear? Most of the thongs I saw from her looked to be either basic cotton or lace. I saw her black lace thong and her solid red thong numerous times. Those seemed to be the most common although I did see some others.
  • Did you think she was slipping on purpose or by accident? I'm not positive if she showed her thong on purpose or by accident but I think it may have been intentional sometimes. She was kind of ditzy so it is possible she was just unaware of her thong showing but my money would be on it being intentional. I think she knew it was showing because a lot of times her thong was showing at least 4 or 5 inches and it was pulled high way up her back. I think it would be near impossible for her not to know it was showing. Also, her thong would show at least 2 or 3 inches out of her soffe shorts sometimes and those don't slide down nearly as easily as low rise jeans do so I think she had it pulled up high on purpose sometimes. This was during the peak whaletail era after all.
  • Would she try to hide her slips/keep her thong covered (always adjusting her clothes vs not really caring)? Sometimes it seemed like she didn't care but other times i did notice her try to hide her thong. I remember once in math class when she stood up, her thong was showing a few inches and she seemed pretty quick to pull up her jeans while wiggling her butt around ( since they were tight) as girls seem to do a lot.
  • Did you or anyone else alert her to her struggles (and was she embarrassed)? I don't recall anyone alerting her to her thong showing although I know plenty of people must have noticed, I know me and my friends did 🤤.
  • Did she ever comment on the "problem" herself? The only time I remember her commenting on the problem is one time in math class. She sat next to me and that day she had on some low rise American Eagle jeans and her little red thong was showing a good 3 inches out of the top. I remember her reaching around and feeling that her thong was showing and saying "oops. why didn't you tell me my thong was showing?" and giving me a little smirk before standing up a little and pulling her jeans up. That was kind of hot that she mentioned her thong to me that day 😊.

some guy

I remember her reaching around and feeling that her thong was showing and saying "oops. why didn't you tell me my thong was showing?" and giving me a little smirk before standing up a little and pulling her jeans up. That was kind of hot that she mentioned her thong to me that day 😊.
Oh, she absolutely wanted you to see it. That's amazing

Mower18

I talked about this girl in the other thread, but I thought I’d bring it here because this girl would have a good amount of slips.
What did the girl look like (build, hair color, race etc.) :She’s like 5’3 hispanic built pretty thick , tan skin
  • How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance: Friend of mine from college, got pretty close for three years, hooked up a few times
  • How did she dress: She wore a lot of jeans,wears shorter shirts, heavy sweatpants and pj type of girl too. A good amount of her slips from her PJ pants. She has this pair with red hearts that does not fit and you get a great view.
  • What kind of thongs did she wear: She would wear all types of thongs. The ones that would slip the most were g strings lace thong. She had a wide panty set overall (I def raided her drawer when I could) My favorite pair is a burgundy lace thong that looks so good sticking out.
  • Did you think she was slipping on purpose or by accident: Accident. In public, She tries to do the thing where girls jump and pull up their pants or she’ll try and cover it with her hand. But then there’s times she gives up and just says something like “it’s just a thong” or “everyone here has already seen my thong before
  • Did you or anyone else alert her to her struggles (and was she embarrassed: Since I was pretty close with her, I was able to call out her slips without coming off as a creep. Anytime I saw her thong and I felt like having some fun, I’d say something like “nice thong” or “damn that thong is deep” and sometimes I might give her a light wedgie and or pull up her pants by the hoop. She just responds with a playful“stooop” or “you’re an asshole”. She also had two chick best riends who call it out. In public they would either pull up her pants by the jeans or cover it with their hand. In private especially if drunk, it’s more of a “ pull up your pants whore” with a playful ass slap.

• Did she ever comment on the "problem" herself: Yes I’ve talked to her about it before. I asked her why she can’t keep her thong away. She kept making excuses about her pants not fitting or her not not having many belts because she doesn’t like them. But then she also doesn’t think it’s a problem because it’s just a thong. And that logic allowed me to have a pretty good three years with her.

lighthecandle

I talked about this girl in the other thread, but I thought I’d bring it here because this girl would have a good amount of slips.
What did the girl look like (build, hair color, race etc.) :She’s like 5’3 hispanic built pretty thick , tan skin
  • How did you know her (friend, co-worker, acquaintance: Friend of mine from college, got pretty close for three years, hooked up a few times
  • How did she dress: She wore a lot of jeans,wears shorter shirts, heavy sweatpants and pj type of girl too. A good amount of her slips from her PJ pants. She has this pair with red hearts that does not fit and you get a great view.
  • What kind of thongs did she wear: She would wear all types of thongs. The ones that would slip the most were g strings lace thong. She had a wide panty set overall (I def raided her drawer when I could) My favorite pair is a burgundy lace thong that looks so good sticking out.
  • Did you think she was slipping on purpose or by accident: Accident. In public, She tries to do the thing where girls jump and pull up their pants or she’ll try and cover it with her hand. But then there’s times she gives up and just says something like “it’s just a thong” or “everyone here has already seen my thong before
  • Did you or anyone else alert her to her struggles (and was she embarrassed: Since I was pretty close with her, I was able to call out her slips without coming off as a creep. Anytime I saw her thong and I felt like having some fun, I’d say something like “nice thong” or “damn that thong is deep” and sometimes I might give her a light wedgie and or pull up her pants by the hoop. She just responds with a playful“stooop” or “you’re an asshole”. She also had two chick best riends who call it out. In public they would either pull up her pants by the jeans or cover it with their hand. In private especially if drunk, it’s more of a “ pull up your pants whore” with a playful ass slap.

• Did she ever comment on the "problem" herself: Yes I’ve talked to her about it before. I asked her why she can’t keep her thong away. She kept making excuses about her pants not fitting or her not not having many belts because she doesn’t like them. But then she also doesn’t think it’s a problem because it’s just a thong. And that logic allowed me to have a pretty good three years with her.
This girl sounds like a dream.

Any (more) story(ies) you can write about her I would love to read.

Tk2

Would love to hear about everyone's favorite thong girl. Maybe touch on the following:
  • How did she dress?
I will definitely share a few of my stories should this thread receive interest.

1.18,very athletic played soccer throughout high school and college, brown hair, white, had Irish and German heritage.

2. My ex girl, went out from senior year in high school to sophomore of college

3. jeans/capris in winter, not a big dress or skirt wearer but sometimes did

4.mostly all were VS thongs, this was from 03-06 until we broke up. Had some from aerie

5. def not on purpose but she was skinny with hips so it happened almost every time she wore a thong

6. she was pretty laid back about it but would always try pulling her shirt down a bit or her pants up a bit

7. all the time with me and some of her friends

8. Yes. She didn’t mind it cause she would say she would rather have that then her crack showing

wtlove

• Early 20s. She had little boobs but a very nice ass. She had long, thick blond hair, very blue eyes and a little freckled
    • She was a co worker
  • How did she dress?
    • T-shirts like in the 2000s. Jeans with bell bottoms and no back pockets. She liked Mudd jeans
    • All kinds. She liked string thongs with the triangle on the back were the most common. She also worn gstring, vstrings and regular thongs
    • She knew her thong was always showing
    • No. She was always showing
    • She had been told by her sister who worked there and other guys
    • Yeah. She said all her pants did that...show her panties
She had a bf who didn't like her wearing thongs at work. She become spiteful about it with him. Cheated on him and was showing even more thong. There was a time she was wearing some tight black plants and a pink thong with sparkly things all over. No belt and it was sticking way up. I had to work with her and that thong that day look so hot. She was very angry about something and just let it all hang out. She also had to go to Costco to get pizza like that. It was so hot I had to run to the bathroom and release it.

Liibu

A bit shorter than average I'd say, caucasian. average sized boobs but a great ass (sounds similar to the one above me so far). fairly long, brownish hair and dark eyes.
Had some classes together from 12-19 y.o.
  • How did she dress?
Was one of the more popular girls in the class and had a lot of confidence. Didn't dress slutty, but also not modest, average teenager in mid-to late 2000's. Tight jeans were always my favorite though.
I didn't get to see many of her thongs sadly, although the ones I saw was always rather tiny g-string/v-string ones.
I don't think it was 100% on purpose, but she also didn't seem to mind it too much when it happened.
As above, once she noticed herself she would adjust. But was never flustered about it, as she had a lot of confidence.
Once in math class she was sitting in the front and the typical class room whaletail occured. It lasted for atleast 15 minutes until one of her male friends in the back told her. Then she adjusted it.
Never commented on it as a problem. But my first "thong-interaction" with her was when she was standing next to me and my friends when we talked about how the brief undies for men looked so silly and we all prefered boxer-shorts. To randomly include her in the conversation while also tease her, a friend of mine asked "so what do you even wear?". She then put her thumb down her hip and inside the jeans and pulled up a tiny blue string and smiled cheekily. My last "situation" with her was while we were preparing for our 3rd and last thriatlon during high-school. The first part of the thriatlon was swimming and where a lot of time is lost is while you change from your swimming clothes to get ready to bike. As I was standing next to her by the pool, I could see that there was an additional tiny string next to her side-tie bikini string. Apparently her tactical choice was to just strip away the bikini after swimming to go straight into biking clothes.