Who knows you wear thongs?

Just wondering who knows about your thong wearing?

my mother in law has recently started looking after our son at our home, she has begun doing our washing! So she certainly knows now after washing, drying and folding my vast collection of thongs!

rjthongs

While I don't make a big deal of wearing thongs, I'm sure over the years by friends and family have seen them either on me via a whale tail or in the laundry. The only person that made a comment was my brother-in-law when he saw it sticking out from the top of my boardshorts. He asked why I wore them and I also told him they were my normal everyday underwear. My Mom saw them when staying at our house and taking care of the kids and laundry.

Thonger4life6623

Too many to list. A lot of strangers have seen my thong whaletail out in public. But as far as people on a personal level that know, I'll list a few of my favorites. Every girl I've dated knows (some liked it some didn't). Several massage therapists I've seen over the years. The girl that cuts my hair knows. Some of my favorites are several of the dancers at the strip club I used to regular (some really hot stories with getting lap dances and them feeling and pulling on my thong. I devoted a whole thread on here to that).

Riser29

In my current personal life no one really knows. In my late teens / early 20's, myself and one of my (at the time) best mates used to both wear our older sisters thongs / gstrings and play around together. We still catch up in periods when we're both single to relive the old days

Kuno 23

My wife, SIL, MIL, best friend and his wife, another buddy who also wears thongs, 2 former coworkers, and a few other friends I dont really see anymore

thongz

Only women knew/know. Past girlfriends and hook ups that ended in the bedroom. Boss and personal trainer and current girlfriend and her mom. It's the best when they find out for the first time and seeing their reaction :)

kimmythong

Mod
I've been wearing thongs for 18 years, and I have never been open about my thong wearing. I grew up in the Middle East, so I had a lot of conservative muslim friends. My parents were strict and conservative too, so I had to hide my thongs in my school bag.

I went to Canada for college, but I didn't have any outgoing, liberal friends. Most of my friends were from church, and they were all manly guys. I didn't make too many female friends in college, so I never got to share my underwear interest with anyone.

There was this one time when a friend from church found out about my Instagram thong page. Two years ago, I made an Instagram page for my thong photos, and I allowed my contacts on my phone to see my Instagram page. This meant that people who had my phone number were notified about the Instagram page. This friend was nice enough to tell me that my Instagram page was exposed, but then he gave me a lecture. Since I had a role at church, he told me that I had to be careful. Also, he thought that my love for thongs was sexually charged, but I took his opinion with a grain of salt and I told him that I was a grown ass man and that I could choose my own underwear.

Last edited:

Gold

Lots of strangers I’m sure hahaha

But the only people that have commented on it are my wife, her best friend, her mom and her sister

I wore a thong on my first date with my wife cause I thought I may as well just be me and let her know that I wear them rather than having to explain it down the road

Our first few dates she said nothing, even when we fucked she didn’t mention it but maybe it was too dark for her to see what I was wearing

About two weeks into our relationship, she brought her best friend over and we were all watching a movie at my place. My dog was being a pest so I went to go put her in the other room to lie down. I had bought these new black jeans that were a bit too big around the waist and when I stood up from the couch, apparently my blue jockey seamfree thong was showing a lot, like 5 inches

My wife (girlfriend at the time) was like “babe! Your pants” and was almost like embarrassed for me hahaha. I pulled up my pants and turned around and my wife’s face was as red as a tomato and her friend couldn’t stop laughing

Her friend on the other hand was caught really off guard and that’s why she laughed. Cause at that point I was like, fuck it they both know what I’m wearing, no use in hiding it. I just kept purposely whaletailing through out the movie. My wife was too into the movie to care hahaha but her friend kept checking me out! It was kinda crazy cause it reminded me of shit I would do to get a look at a girls thong. Stuff like her asking me to pass her cup of water when she was actually closer to it and knew I would have to bend over to get it hahaha. It was really fucking hot being on the other end of that and knowing that I could tease her and her eyes were glued to my ass

After a fun night of showing off my thong, her friend left and my wife spent the night. I sort of jokingly apologized about the thong slip and she said she thought it was hot! But just got flustered cause she didn’t want her friend looking at me sexually. Apparently they had talked about male thongs in the past and apparently her friend finds them super hot! Anyway one thing led to another and we had some fantastic sex that night

I’ve got some good stories about her sister commenting on my g-string and her mom giving me a thong wedgie hahaha so if you’re interested, let me know and I’ll post them!

Gbanger

I’ve got some good stories about her sister commenting on my g-string and her mom giving me a thong wedgie hahaha so if you’re interested, let me know and I’ll post them!
Of course we're interesed! I live for those kind of stories. hahaha.
Oh, and your wife's friend who thinks men in thongs are hot, is she single by any-chance? Asking for a friend...

Gold

Of course we're interesed! I live for those kind of stories. hahaha.
Oh, and your wife's friend who thinks men in thongs are hot, is she single by any-chance? Asking for a friend...
Perfect! And yes she is single 😉 she accidentally shows off her whaletail constantly too

So first I’ll tell the story about my wife’s sister, and save the mother in law story for my next post cause it’s a good one hahaha

My wife had asked if I could go to her sisters place to borrow her sewing machine. My wife has been learning to sew her own dresses and her sister wasn’t using the machine so it worked out! As a side note, I’m trying to convince my wife to make her next sewing project to make me or her a custom thong hahaha

I get to her sisters house and I was wearing some khaki shorts, white t-shirt and a navy blue men’s g-string from Closecret (got it on Amazon)

We chat for a bit in the front door way and then she points next to her and says “here’s the sewing machine”!

it’s old and heavy as fuck so I had to really crouch down, wrap both my arms around the machine and then lift it up. I could already feel that my shorts were riding low but with both my hands occupied there wasn’t much I could do to fix them and my car wasn’t that far away. I say goodbye and walk back to my car and her sister actually didn’t say anything!

It was what happened after that makes this story so intriguing. I get home with the sewing machine and my wife is on the phone with her sister. She hangs up shortly after I get home and I ask “was she just explaining how the machine worked?”

And she laughed and said “no, she was asking me if I knew that you wore g-strings and where she can buy them for her husband”

I was in shock!!! So I asked “how does she know what I wear”

My wife replies “apparently you gave her an eyeful when you went to get the sewing machine. She said that she thought only strippers wore man thongs and that you can’t easily buy them at stores, but she has always thought it was hot”

This turned me on more than anything, the fact that she actually called my wife to tell her that my g-string was showing was almost surreal. It was also kinda nice to hear her embrace it and want to get her husband into wearing thongs. I’m so used to people having a bad reaction that it was nice to feel like I may have inspired a new person to try them! My wife thought the entire thing was hilarious and this was just a few days ago. So I’ll definitely be showing her sister my thong again in the near future

Who knows! Maybe her husband will be wearing a thong by then too hahahaha

ntelligentjock

my wife knows of course. also a couple friends here and there. accidentally whaletailed in front of a colleague once, all she said was "nice undies" haha. plenty of random people have also seen my whaletail throughout the years

xnj316

I will be hashing through some of these in the recent thread “My Story”, but I am going to list them here with maybe a sentence or two, but want to make sure I don’t miss anything here.

In no particular order:

1. Tons of strangers, a big fan of flashing my whale/maletail.
2. Childhood neighbor - some good stories here
3. Girl from my high school - flashed her a few years later, but this would tail spin, could have been a lot worse, but I guess I’ll never know how far the whispers went down the lane. I didn’t know her all that well personally, but she recognized and remembered me. If I would’ve recognized her, I would’ve never flashed her, but led to bigger/better things.
4. From 3 - my girls coworker who I went to college with, long story short another girl who worked with girl #3, her boyfriend worked at the mall across from my girl and coworker, this was coincidence if nothing else.
5. From 3 - my girls best friend, turns out she was related to girl #3 - more good stories here to come
6. College female friend - went panty shopping with her!
7. Adult female friend - would buy me panties!
8. Stranger who actually had several mutual friends with via social media, etc, and some even commented on it her post about it

ntelligentjock

I will be hashing through some of these in the recent thread “My Story”, but I am going to list them here with maybe a sentence or two, but want to make sure I don’t miss anything here.

In no particular order:

1. Tons of strangers, a big fan of flashing my whale/maletail.
2. Childhood neighbor - some good stories here
3. Girl from my high school - flashed her a few years later, but this would tail spin, could have been a lot worse, but I guess I’ll never know how far the whispers went down the lane. I didn’t know her all that well personally, but she recognized and remembered me. If I would’ve recognized her, I would’ve never flashed her, but led to bigger/better things.
4. From 3 - my girls coworker who I went to college with, long story short another girl who worked with girl #3, her boyfriend worked at the mall across from my girl and coworker, this was coincidence if nothing else.
5. From 3 - my girls best friend, turns out she was related to girl #3 - more good stories here to come
6. College female friend - went panty shopping with her!
7. Adult female friend - would buy me panties!
8. Stranger who actually had several mutual friends with via social media, etc, and some even commented on it her post about it
welp need to hear more about all of these!

Lycrathong1

My sexual partners, but friends/family have no idea. Oh and possibly the next door neighbours when I peg my thongs on the line to dry.

kimmythong

Mod
On my recent trip to Vancouver, I met up with an old time friend from college. He was supposed to pick me up at the station at 6pm, but I told him to come to the nearby beach instead. I got to the beach at 1pm, and I tanned in a thong. I was hoping for my friend to see me in a thong, but this dude arrived at 5pm. The tides had already come in, and I had to relocate and put on my clothes.

He was hungry, so we went straight to an Indian restaurant. When we sat down, he immediately noticed that I was quite tanned. I told him that I got into tanning during the lockdown, but I didn't say that I was into thongs. Then, I told him that I had been to Wreck Beach, which is a nude beach. He wasn't really into tanning, so he didn't show much interest in the conversation.

After dinner, we got bubble tea and went for a stroll at a park. It was 7pm and the sun was still up. All of a sudden, my friend asked me if I would go tanning at a park. I told him that I could strip down right now and go tanning. He just laughed it off and told me to keep it to myself.

Anyway, I feel like this was a blown opportunity. If it had not been for the tides, he would have seen me in a thong. I don't know if he would have enjoyed the sight, but he would have been the first friend to know about my thonging.

Pantyman

For me its thongs and all styles of panties, all female.

First person was a good female friend in college, my girlfriend later in college, they both had a mutual best friend who they told soon after. The mutual friend is now married and pretty sure her husband knows

I think a few others know, but thankfully wasnt common knowledge in college.

I’m sure some folks in public know, I’ve flown wearing leggings as pants several times and I’m sure they thought “what underwear could you wear other than panties?”. Would like to fly wearing a skirt but havent had the courage.

Gold

Got a great story about my mother in law!

We went to visit my mother in law about 2 years ago at her house which is out of town. I had met her before but this was my first time visiting her and we planned to spend a two nights at her house

So the first day I wore a blue jockey seamfree thong with some loose black sweatpants and definitely tried to show it off a bit hahaha. I think my mother in law saw my Whaletail that day but she never acknowledged it

it wasn’t until the following night that things got interesting. I was wearing a tight green t-shirt, blue jeans and a black and red Papi man thong

i had spent the whole day flaunting it again and still no reaction. So that night my girl went to bed early and I decided to watch some TV while my mother in law was doing little chores around the house before she went to bed

I heard her coming down the hall so I thought I would make sure she saw my thong this time hahaha. I lowered my jeans and pulled up my shirt so I had about 4 inches of thong showing, then I pretended that the TV remote wasn’t working and bent forward in front of the tv and acted like I was trying to change the channel with the manual controls on the TV itself

I was patiently waiting to hear her footsteps get closer but it almost sounded like she stopped in the hallway right before entering the room I was in

Little did I know that she saw my Whaletail sticking out and snuck up behind me! Before I could even process what was happening, she gives me a massive thong wedgie and yelled “nice panties!”

It was such a rush cause I was completely convinced she was still in the hall way! And she reeeeeeally pulled that red thong right up my ass crack

Although I was trying to show it off, the wedgie caught me so off guard that I went beet red in the face hahaha. My mother in law couldn’t stop laughing and at this point my cock was rock hard

I was feeling really confident so as she continued to laugh, I just unzipped the fly on my jeans in front of her and began trying to fix my thong

I still had my back facing her so I pulled the red string of the thong out of my ass, then I turned around and pulled the black elastic band of the thong lower on my hips, lastly I didn’t pull my dick out but rather adjusted it as it was now so hard it was trying to burst out of my thong

My mother in law continued to laugh but I saw her take quite a few glances down at my thong. After I was all adjusted, she had started leaving the room and said something like “who knew my daughter liked guys who wear panties”

Little does she know that both her daughters like man thongs hahaha, if you haven’t already definitely read the story about my sister in law in this same thread!