Who knows you wear thongs?

Gbanger

Great stories Gold! Good for your mother in law. Sounds like you got what you deserved for flaunting so much tail all day. lol

Gold

Hahaha right! I was definitely asking for it

She hasn’t mentioned it again but one time I was helping her move and she came up behind me and pulled my pants up for me hahaha

I guess my thong was showing cause when I turned around my wife rolled her eyes and laughed and her mom just smiled and went back to picking up boxes

It was incredibly hot hahaha I was wearing a grey g-string, black jeans and a hoodie

D

Deleted member 41932

My partner knows, and I wear my thongs at crowded public beaches, and walk around. This thong fits snug and stays on in rough ocean surf. Years ago, I entered a contest at a swimming pool on an ocean liner, and also at Club Med. I look masculine (a bear) & confident so I am free to roam.

Thongfun00

Hey all, new here.. so for me my wife, ex wife, and bunch of women I dated and fooled around with years ago, current wife loves that I wear them, she’s a thong only gal with maybe a few regular undies if not feeling well, very cool having found a woman who finds men’s thongs hot 👍

Marcell

As I said elsewhere, my wife, my mother, my sister, several ppl I flashed over the yrs and a lingerie store saleswoman I was open with

ElChapoGuzman

In my current personal life no one really knows. In my late teens / early 20's, myself and one of my (at the time) best mates used to both wear our older sisters thongs / gstrings and play around together. We still catch up in periods when we're both single to relive the old days
PM?

Gbanger

Hey all, new here.. so for me my wife, ex wife, and bunch of women I dated and fooled around with years ago, current wife loves that I wear them, she’s a thong only gal with maybe a few regular undies if not feeling well, very cool having found a woman who finds men’s thongs hot 👍
Living the dream! Gotta find me a girl like yours!

Regnoht

Well, at first only my wife knew that I wore thongs and g strings, but my daughter was talking to my wife and went into our closet where my wife hangs my thongs and g strings to dry.
My wife said our daughter looked and then looked away...hahaha. So nothing was apparently said, but my daughter knows now.

Countless strangers from doing online cam shows, changing at the gym, and walking on the beach.