Who knows?

Undiesrgr8

How many guys, who wear only MALE THONGS, that are straight, have friends who know? Do any of your other guy friends know you wear Mens thongs? How did they find out, did you tell or did they see?

K

kuno23

I dont wear male thongs (wear womens) but i have quite a few friends that know. Most are female but i gave 2 male friends that know. One of them even wears female thongs as well. I told everyone except for one female friend. She saw it

K

kiyoothong

I wear male thongs, and I’ve been wearing thongs for 15 years. But I’ve always kept my thong wearing to myself. None of my friends and family members know about my underwear preference. My friends are mostly from church, and my parents are super conservative.
I still wear them in public, and I don’t mind being seen in a thong. I always a rock a thong at the beach and I have no problem changing in front of others.

Pink

I only wear women’s thongs, mostly after work and on my days off. My wife is the only one that knows, I think

Undiesrgr8

Has anyone ever dressed out in a locker room at a public gym in a thong? I do it all the time. I don't run around flashing it. Just usually leave a shirt on a throw shorts on real quick. I don't really care if anyone knows at this point. Thongs can be masculine if it's not a parade. I don't run around the gym locker room in boxers either. Just treat them the same way.

Undiesrgr8

I do change in the gym in a thong, with no parade.
Nice man. I don't know if anyone can tell or not. Cant say I care. I hang around the definition of "toxic masculinity" hahaha they can know. But I don't wear colorful or women's. I found this forum when I started looking into to see what information is out about Male thongs. I think the more dudes wear tights and compression leggings and what not they more you realize thongs are the best underwear for such. That's why guys wear dancer belts. It's best for athletes and for tight clothing.