Who sniff sister panties / thongs?

snipes2kill

I was wondering how was sniffing your sister panties / thongs? I did. I started with when I was about 14 years and she was about 12 year. When she takes a shower I go to the wash basket and take out her worn thong. I sniff on it and cum so hard in it. She never saw it or had i idea i did this. It makes me so horney and some I still do it. Now im 41 and she is 39 years old. I makes me still horney. Last time i found a red worn thong with a wet spot in it when she takes a shower. I cum so very hard in her thong. OMG. Sometimes i believe it is sick to sniff your sister panties, but is makes me so horny omg. Who els like to sniff your sister panties?

ElChapoGuzman

I was wondering how was sniffing your sister panties / thongs? I did. I started with when I was about 14 years and she was about 12 year. When she takes a shower I go to the wash basket and take out her worn thong. I sniff on it and cum so hard in it. She never saw it or had i idea i did this. It makes me so horney and some I still do it. Now im 41 and she is 39 years old. I makes me still horney. Last time i found a red worn thong with a wet spot in it when she takes a shower. I cum so very hard in her thong. OMG. Sometimes i believe it is sick to sniff your sister panties, but is makes me so horny omg. Who els like to sniff your sister panties?
Private Chat i started it really pre mature as well..

thongstealer881

I have recently started to look in my younger sisters room for her panties. She is 17 now but will be 18 soon and started wearing thongs about a year ago. I never cared to look before, but once she got older and started wearing thongs I've looked a handful of times. And as time goes on she will have more and more. As of now I moved and cant see them as much, but when I do go back I hope she has a lot of new ones. I never lick them or sniff them I sometimes jack off with them but not in them because I don't want to get caught.

Second oldest of 4 siblings, all my siblings are girls. Never did sniff until my older sister started wearing thongs. I didn't expect to like the smell of dirty asshole, but had to see what one of her thongs smelled like. Her thongs were so stinky 🤤 my younger sisters were still wearing granny panties but it got me into smelling theirs too. When they started wearing thongs, that was a fun time. Constant supply of stinky, dirty little thongs all over the place, god I miss those days.

ElChapoGuzman

Second oldest of 4 siblings, all my siblings are girls. Never did sniff until my older sister started wearing thongs. I didn't expect to like the smell of dirty asshole, but had to see what one of her thongs smelled like. Her thongs were so stinky 🤤 my younger sisters were still wearing granny panties but it got me into smelling theirs too. When they started wearing thongs, that was a fun time. Constant supply of stinky, dirty little thongs all over the place, god I miss those days.
PM me lets talk 🥵

thongLx

second that man you cant beat the smell of warm sweaty asshole on an all day worn thong strap

Wichsgurke

Never used my sisters panties. I felt guilty after using my moms when I was 13. So I never done it with my sisters panties

Vlick67

Bumping this thread again. I have 2 sisters and used to cross dress in their clothes, sniff and cum in their panties and thongs and suck their toys. It would get me so hot. I don’t know why. I used to have their pics from their phones and computers but deleted that a long time ago. It was so fucking hott. Every now and again I think about it and that was a fun time