Why are thongs so hot?

BlackThongsMatter

Hi fellow thong lovers!

I love to chat about thongs, so I thought I’d start this thread to ask: Why are thongs so hot? Why do we love to see women wear them? Why do we love hearing them talk about thongs? Even knowing that a girl wears thongs or is wearing a thong, or simply hearing a girl say “thong” turns me on!

I’d love to hear your theories and/or opinions!

Well I can't speak about all girls but my wife's ass will make a thong dissappear and that is so fucking hot to me. Just knowing she has this little piece if fabric wedged between her ass cheeks makes me get hard. I am an ass man and just seeing an ass so free is a pleasure. and then the way it curves to the body is also hot. When a girl wears a thong under a dress too is such a turn on. Just knowing her ass can be seen with one lift of her dress is extremely satisfying. Whats not to love about thongs haha.

BlackThongsMatter

Well I can't speak about all girls but my wife's ass will make a thong dissappear and that is so fucking hot to me. Just knowing she has this little piece if fabric wedged between her ass cheeks makes me get hard. I am an ass man and just seeing an ass so free is a pleasure. and then the way it curves to the body is also hot. When a girl wears a thong under a dress too is such a turn on. Just knowing her ass can be seen with one lift of her dress is extremely satisfying. Whats not to love about thongs haha.
I’m an ass man too, and I love any chance at seeing a girl’s cheeks. Most girls (and celebrities) wouldn’t post a pic of their naked asses, but they will post a pic in a thong (and some even a G-string), which leaves their cheeks pretty much completely bare thus I’m always hoping to see a thong shot everytime summer comes around

This is exactly it man. The way the fabric dissapears between a girls cheeks drives me absolutely wild. I love it.

Was chatting with another member and it reminded of this girl I dated in middle school. She would always wear gstrings and damn would her ass eat those thongs! Spent many after school afternoons with my hand in the back of her pants..

Shaftinio

It's because they instantly turn a moment when you see a woman's butt crack bending over or plain panties bending over to "I bet she wasn't expecting to show us all that"

I think for me, they’re sexy because they accentuate the woman’s butt. Knowing that a girl wears them or knowing that she’s wearing one (either seeing it by accident or just knowing because there’s no VPL) is hot to me...although the biggest turn on for me is thong slips in a store or something! I remember one of my earliest memories when I first started to like thongs, I saw a woman wearing white pants with a white thong underneath. You could see her thong plain as day through her pants and she had a really nice, big juicy ass...which is something else I love! I wanted to just jerk off right there, right then...but we were in a public place! It was so so so hot!!! For me...a big juicy ass in sexy thong instantly gets me hard!

BlackThongsMatter

I think for me, they’re sexy because they accentuate the woman’s butt. Knowing that a girl wears them or knowing that she’s wearing one (either seeing it by accident or just knowing because there’s no VPL) is hot to me...although the biggest turn on for me is thong slips in a store or something! I remember one of my earliest memories when I first started to like thongs, I saw a woman wearing white pants with a white thong underneath. You could see her thong plain as day through her pants and she had a really nice, big juicy ass...which is something else I love! I wanted to just jerk off right there, right then...but we were in a public place! It was so so so hot!!! For me...a big juicy ass in sexy thong instantly gets me hard!
I love a girl with a big butt in a thong! Full back panties will squeeze their cheeks and flatten them, downplaying the bubbliness of the ass. A thong lets the cheeks stick out the way they were meant to! They show off the cheeks without even needing to take off her panties. God bless thongs! ❤