Why are thongs so hot?

B

BlackThongsMatter

Hi fellow thong lovers!

I love to chat about thongs, so I thought I’d start this thread to ask: Why are thongs so hot? Why do we love to see women wear them? Why do we love hearing them talk about thongs? Even knowing that a girl wears thongs or is wearing a thong, or simply hearing a girl say “thong” turns me on!

I’d love to hear your theories and/or opinions!

Ninetails666

Well I can't speak about all girls but my wife's ass will make a thong dissappear and that is so fucking hot to me. Just knowing she has this little piece if fabric wedged between her ass cheeks makes me get hard. I am an ass man and just seeing an ass so free is a pleasure. and then the way it curves to the body is also hot. When a girl wears a thong under a dress too is such a turn on. Just knowing her ass can be seen with one lift of her dress is extremely satisfying. Whats not to love about thongs haha.

B

BlackThongsMatter

Well I can't speak about all girls but my wife's ass will make a thong dissappear and that is so fucking hot to me. Just knowing she has this little piece if fabric wedged between her ass cheeks makes me get hard. I am an ass man and just seeing an ass so free is a pleasure. and then the way it curves to the body is also hot. When a girl wears a thong under a dress too is such a turn on. Just knowing her ass can be seen with one lift of her dress is extremely satisfying. Whats not to love about thongs haha.
I’m an ass man too, and I love any chance at seeing a girl’s cheeks. Most girls (and celebrities) wouldn’t post a pic of their naked asses, but they will post a pic in a thong (and some even a G-string), which leaves their cheeks pretty much completely bare thus I’m always hoping to see a thong shot everytime summer comes around

Wedgieworship

This is exactly it man. The way the fabric dissapears between a girls cheeks drives me absolutely wild. I love it.

Ninetails666

Was chatting with another member and it reminded of this girl I dated in middle school. She would always wear gstrings and damn would her ass eat those thongs! Spent many after school afternoons with my hand in the back of her pants..

Shaftinio

It's because they instantly turn a moment when you see a woman's butt crack bending over or plain panties bending over to "I bet she wasn't expecting to show us all that"

Thong_Love

I think for me, they’re sexy because they accentuate the woman’s butt. Knowing that a girl wears them or knowing that she’s wearing one (either seeing it by accident or just knowing because there’s no VPL) is hot to me...although the biggest turn on for me is thong slips in a store or something! I remember one of my earliest memories when I first started to like thongs, I saw a woman wearing white pants with a white thong underneath. You could see her thong plain as day through her pants and she had a really nice, big juicy ass...which is something else I love! I wanted to just jerk off right there, right then...but we were in a public place! It was so so so hot!!! For me...a big juicy ass in sexy thong instantly gets me hard!

B

BlackThongsMatter

I think for me, they’re sexy because they accentuate the woman’s butt. Knowing that a girl wears them or knowing that she’s wearing one (either seeing it by accident or just knowing because there’s no VPL) is hot to me...although the biggest turn on for me is thong slips in a store or something! I remember one of my earliest memories when I first started to like thongs, I saw a woman wearing white pants with a white thong underneath. You could see her thong plain as day through her pants and she had a really nice, big juicy ass...which is something else I love! I wanted to just jerk off right there, right then...but we were in a public place! It was so so so hot!!! For me...a big juicy ass in sexy thong instantly gets me hard!
I love a girl with a big butt in a thong! Full back panties will squeeze their cheeks and flatten them, downplaying the bubbliness of the ass. A thong lets the cheeks stick out the way they were meant to! They show off the cheeks without even needing to take off her panties. God bless thongs! ❤️

Aliginnit1981

I love the way the string rides up the ass crack all day and experiences the warmth and scents of a sexy ass. I get a bit of a jealous feeling knowing the thong spends a day doing something my nose and tongue would be just as happy doing!

I think their hot because most women that wear them feel comfortable in them and confident I seen. Chubby girls wear them I think that’s sexy and I love that they try to hide em but eventually they peek out I grew up with two sisters living with me it was a very common sight I guess you can say I started liking them because of them I even borrowed some couple 50+ from them I think their hot cause the are rubbing against their parts all day I love the smell of them I don’t care what y’all think

stinkythongs

The way they just leave the cheeks totally bare. I love the thought of a girl just casually wearing a thong. Also when they wear these cute little undies and you know they're just rubbing on her stinky asshole all day

kareema

Wow, love this question. Thongs in 80s 90s was used on occasional purpose and not everyone know. Early 00s...boom! People started to treat thongs as basic needs but still hide under clothes. Now...thongs is barely showed. Have you ever realized that thong bikini started to get its popularity around 2014? Now most of the bikini shows ass...partially or most. You can find that on IG, flickr, YT. Even for the athletes. So, people wear them like regulars...with confidence...maybe lots of thong-converts...;)

YESSS

Agreed, love this question too. I think they're sexy because they get you thinking sexually about the woman who is wearing them. I.e. "damn thats hot, I wonder what she is like in bed" or, "is she up for banging tonight?" "Is she slutty and liking sex or is she just trying to not have VPL or both?" "Is she as fun as she dresses?" An important part of seducing is a little mystery, and thongs, especially on people you don't know or who you wouldn't be expecting to wear them, produces quite a bit of mystery. They grab your attention right away and you end up dying to know more about them. I'm also into girls being feminine, and a thong to me is a really girly thing, so its an immediate turn on. Not to mention the visual is fucking hot (on girls)

Last edited:
B

BlackThongsMatter

Agreed, love this question too. I think they're sexy because they get you thinking sexually about the woman who is wearing them. I.e. "damn thats hot, I wonder what she is like in bed" or, "is she up for banging tonight?" "Is she slutty and liking sex or is she just trying to not have VPL or both?" "Is she as fun as she dresses?" An important part of seducing is a little mystery, and thongs, especially on people you don't know or who you wouldn't be expecting to wear them, produces quite a bit of mystery. They grab your attention right away and you end up dying to know more about them. I'm also into girls being feminine, and a thong to me is a really girly thing, so its an immediate turn on. Not to mention the visual is fucking hot (on girls)
I agree about the thong being feminine. I love it when a girl wears a thong to feel feminine and sexy. I like the idea that “a thong is what a grown, feminine woman wears”.

Teamcooper

For me it’s a confidence thing. So has to be a level of confidence or acceptance in your body to wear something as revealing as that (even when it’s under something it’s usually pretty obvious) or just go about your daily business in something so sexualised, thongs are synonymous with sex in the same way a suspenders are I suppose.

After reading the other responses it disappearing up a girls ass is super sexy but probably not part of initial appeal for me.
I do love how they “frame” an ass and I often play with it stoke how it sits against my wife’s cheeks as she lays over me giving me a blowjob